Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    L.A./ Vanity Land
    Posts
    1,116

    Who will be the surprise cuts?

    At first I thought it would be Roc, but not now.

    Possibilities
    Trvor Pryce $$$$
    Ron Dayne
    Jeff Shoate
    Chris Young
    Anton Palepoi
    Marco Coleman

    Any thoughts?
    The three Keys to football
    1. Turnovers
    2. Field Position
    3. Red Zone Play

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Bis, ND
    Posts
    1,027
    I don't think Mike Anderson is out of the woods yet. Especially if he doesn't win the starting job. His paycheck might be alittle more than his role on the team.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    L.A./ Vanity Land
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by broncosfan247
    I don't think Mike Anderson is out of the woods yet. Especially if he doesn't win the starting job. His paycheck might be alittle more than his role on the team.
    I think MA will make the team and get quite a bit of action in the red zone. He is a team player and I think he will play this year with a chip on his shoulder.
    The three Keys to football
    1. Turnovers
    2. Field Position
    3. Red Zone Play

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,544
    Quote Originally Posted by broncosfan247
    I don't think Mike Anderson is out of the woods yet. Especially if he doesn't win the starting job. His paycheck might be alittle more than his role on the team.
    If the rumors are true that he is giving Tatum a run for his money. Then he will not be cut if he is preforming

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,440
    I think MA will be the starter this year. But that cut list you provided could be true.

  6. #6
    Jack Luminous Guest

    What?!

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoRT
    At first I thought it would be Roc, but not now.

    Possibilities
    Trvor Pryce $$$$
    Ron Dayne
    Jeff Shoate
    Chris Young
    Anton Palepoi
    Marco Coleman

    Any thoughts?
    Do I assume you mean in the first round of cuts?

    I agree Dayne is at risk.....you almost think he could be trade bait if he shows anythign at all.....because to me, Tater, MC Hammer and MA are locks....MA because of his versatility and MC because he was a third rounder, and Tater because he's Tater....Kyle Johson has the FB job, and it's his to lose.....Cecil Sapp is a mini-MA...he can play both RB spots, excels on Special Teams, and OH, BTW looked pretty good retruning KO's late last season....hmmmm, can you say Vaughn Hebron and Ruben Droughns....menaing the Broncos LIKE those backup RB's that have versatility and can retun kicks...In the end, I think Cecil makes it...


    and don't forget Jerry Rice.....he is 42 now, right?

    ....just a thought...What if Paul Ernster is really good?
    Last edited by Jack Luminous; 07-23-2005 at 12:33 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,010
    If MA is to be cut, it certainly wont be a over money issue. I think hes only making the vet. min. of 850 grand.
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    993
    These players are most likely going to get cut:

    Kris Briggs
    Curome Cox
    Jeff Crowell
    Todd Devoe
    Tyler Fredrickson
    Reese Hicks
    Aaron Hunt
    Grant Mattos
    Chukie Nwokorie
    Markus Steele
    Demetrin Veal
    Erik Pears
    DJ Renteria
    Tim Stuber

    The not so obvious will be:

    Charlie Adams
    Ron Dayne
    Wesley Duke (Practice Squad)
    Chad Friedhauf (Practice Squad)
    Mike Leach
    Brandon Miree (Practice Squad)
    Raylee Johnson
    Bradlee Van Pelt (Practice Squad)
    Chris Young
    Chris Myers (Practice Squad)
    Jeff Shoate
    Dorsett Davis

    I still dont know where Nate Jackson, Romar Crenshaw, Maurice Clarett, and the 3 drafted cornerbacks will end up, most will be on the practice squad i suppose. This is a fairely decent assumption.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    9,048
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoRT
    At first I thought it would be Roc, but not now.

    Possibilities
    Trvor Pryce $$$$
    Ron Dayne
    Jeff Shoate
    Chris Young
    Anton Palepoi
    Marco Coleman

    Any thoughts?
    Pryce would be the only one on there I would call a surprise. And I could see it happening for medical reasons.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,650
    I dont see him getting cut. I think they are taking his word that htes going to have a monster season

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Invesco Nosebleeds
    Posts
    1,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    Pryce would be the only one on there I would call a surprise. And I could see it happening for medical reasons.

    I can see it now - we cut him, the Chargers sign him, and he sacks Jake late in the final game of the season to clinch the division for the Bolts - UGH!!!!! (go ahead and call me a pessimist)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Parker, Colorado!!
    Posts
    3,088
    Triandos Luke will be the biggest surprise cut.

    Crenshaw makes #5 receiver.

    I bleed orange and blue!!!


    Rest in peace, Darrent.

    I adopted Domenik Hixon!!


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    L.A./ Vanity Land
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry1977
    Triandos Luke will be the biggest surprise cut.

    Crenshaw makes #5 receiver.

    Last year he looked confused a litlle disoriented on ST's and as WR. He didn't look good. After the trade rumors Dorsett Davis is probably gone.
    Last edited by BroncoRT; 07-23-2005 at 07:59 AM.
    The three Keys to football
    1. Turnovers
    2. Field Position
    3. Red Zone Play

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Aspen Highlands
    Posts
    2,651
    Clarrett..

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Madison,WI
    Posts
    18,774
    Dwayne Carswell. He's trying to make it at a guard, but if it doesn't work I think he's gone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •