Training Camp Report

Hello folks,

I will be at camp tommorrow bright and early...I will try and get back on the board to give you guys a little report about what happened and how things are looking this year...I'm going to try and go as much as i can this year.

PS
    I will also be supplying pictures again this year...any requests for certain pictures PM me.

AWOU
    [IMG]http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/1272/alwilsonownsusig4lu.jpg[/IMG]

AWOU IS BACK!

Kick ass man!

Thanks for the heads-up!!!
    http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...e310/gagne.jpg
    "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

those of us who (for reasons of geography, jobs. or whatever) can't be there appreciate all that you do

AWOU!!!!!!! Holy, I thought you were gone for good!. Thanks bro!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by AlWilsonOwnsU
    Hello folks,

I will be at camp tommorrow bright and early...I will try and get back on the board to give you guys a little report about what happened and how things are looking this year...I'm going to try and go as much as i can this year.

PS
    I will also be supplying pictures again this year...any requests for certain pictures PM me.

AWOU

Whatever first hand information you can supply would be very much appreciated.

Hello folks,

PS

AWOU
    Right on. Disco Man and myself are leaving for camp now! It's 7:15 pm and OrangeForceOne is loaded with food, ice and refreshments! We just can't sit around and wait anymore.

Not sure if we can get in the lot but we'll be parked somewhere around there tonight and in the lot the second it opens. They said it opens at 7:30 am.

Stop by for some breakfast. We'll be cooking up a full breakfast and lunch between practices.

Just look for the big Orange bus!

Meck 77

Hello folks,

PS

AWOU
    Awesome man I'm looking forward to it.

Hello folks,

PS

AWOU

thjanks man!!!! This is kool!!!
    Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Thanks, have fun Take lots of pics On Denver News 4 this morning they had a funny segment about players and the media.

Meck 77, I will stop by the bus!

I will be out at Training Camp every day reporting for footballguys.com and doing my thing on KOA.

Hope to see some of you out there.

Cecil Lammey
    senior writer: [URL=http://footballguys.com]Footballguys.com[/URL]

NFL Insider [URL=http://denverssportsstation.com]102.3 ESPN[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by freestyle760
    Meck 77, I will stop by the bus!

I will be out at Training Camp every day reporting for footballguys.com and doing my thing on KOA.

Hope to see some of you out there.

Cecil Lammey
    How about posting some stuff for those of us that are out of radio land from y'all.

Or if there are web sites we can listen to y'all let us know PLEEEEEEASE!