? for Jack Luminous

Jack, sent you a PM, but remembered afterward that you didn't used to receive them under your former aliases, didn't know whether you got them under your current one. Are you headed to camp tomorrow morning?(Tuesday) I'm trying to work it out so I can make it, just wondering if you want to meet up while at the complex and compare notes. Take it easy.

J-Let

Jack Luminous Guest

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by jletourneau
    Jack, sent you a PM, but remembered afterward that you didn't used to receive them under your former aliases, didn't know whether you got them under your current one. Are you headed to camp tomorrow morning?(Tuesday) I'm trying to work it out so I can make it, just wondering if you want to meet up while at the complex and compare notes. Take it easy.

J-Let
    Former alias?

I don't know what you mean....I did receive your PM and will answer it now, I have just been offline.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Luminous
    Former alias?

I don't know what you mean....I did receive your PM and will answer it now, I have just been offline.
    my bad then, I haven't been on the boards much since FA and the draft, but I thought you and Razor were the same.

Jack Luminous Guest

Nope

Quote Originally Posted by jletourneau
    my bad then, I haven't been on the boards much since FA and the draft, but I thought you and Razor were the same.
    He is much smarter than I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Luminous
    He is much smarter than I am.

I'll try and remember that, must be that Pro Football Weekly. Great source!