Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AzBroncoFan67
    Well explained JWinn

Thanks Az! I try......

& Thanks for the contribution! Always appreciated!

Unhappy problems

Yesterday I got Mike Anderson. Today I got Dwayne Carswell but Mike Anderson is not there it says unknown. Is anyone else having this problem?

I had the same problem.

I had the same problem with my Mike Anderson card. I'm sure they will fix. I'm not worried.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

It appears to be fixed now. Take another look!

Thanks for the help!
    [img]http://img228.exs.cx/img228/9818/michbroncofansigpic7bh.jpg[/img]
    made by snk16

I sort of have a Jake Plummer card!

I look in my card portfolio and I have a Jake Plummer from 2004 x1 but when I look at my cards in the list for trading It only shows the card number 237 not his name! Can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by WizardofPC
    I look in my card portfolio and I have a Jake Plummer from 2004 x1 but when I look at my cards in the list for trading It only shows the card number 237 not his name! Can anyone help?

This is very strange. You have a card #237? And there's no name by it? How do you know it's Plummer?

I have one Plummer, and it's card #62.

A card numbered in the 200's like the one your describing is probably a 2005 card! And you shouldnt have that yet. Plummer's 05 card hasnt been released, and the one that was visible during this past weekend should not have been downloadable.

Did you see one this weekend? Did you download it?

Please check you "request a trade" page again. That's the one with that list you described. I'm going to go look at mine real quik again too.

If you have a Plummer card from the 04 set, it shouldnt be numbered that high.
    Last edited by JWinn; 09-15-2005 at 09:57 PM.

I saw a Plummer card - whether it was an 05 or an 04 I wouldn't know for sure and I was able to claim it I guess. I'm a Newbie at this, but it now shows in the 04 collection as x1 and it is in my collections list. But like I said before, it doesn't have a name when I go the place where I could trade it if I wanted to!

Sincerely the Wiz,

GO! FIGHT! WIN! - BRONCO's

Quote Originally Posted by WizardofPC
    I saw a Plummer card - whether it was an 05 or an 04 I wouldn't know for sure and I was able to claim it I guess. I'm a Newbie at this, but it now shows in the 04 collection as x1 and it is in my collections list. But like I said before, it doesn't have a name when I go the place where I could trade it if I wanted to!

Sincerely the Wiz,

GO! FIGHT! WIN! - BRONCO's
    OK Wiz....

1st, let me say Welcome to Broncomania, and card program. I didnt notice that you are new before. Not paying attention, sorry.

OK, let me explain a little bit......

The 2004 cards have the orange and blue borders, where the 2005 cards have an orange border with a starburst look to them.

Your saying that you were able to see the Jake that was previewed this last weekend, AND download it! (claim it) That preview was UNINTENDED. You should not have been able to claim it. However, Elway, one of the mods here, was able to claim the Anderson. (I'd like to read his observations here.)

And that now you see the 2004 card in your collection. Since you just signed up, that has to be the only card in your 2004 set, right?

Yet, in your request a trade page, you see a card numbered 237, but has no name. THAT has to be the 2005 Jake card. And there's no card in that list for Plummer? Just a number?

Those of us who completed last years set lost a card somewhere along the way a few months back. Our lists now show a card #137 that has no name by it. It was taken away from us for some reason, but they left that number there. Somewhere in these threads someone knew who it was, but I am pretty sure it wasnt Plummer.

My guess is that they took it away from you, and gave you the 2004 card for some reason. When Jake comes around in the 2005 set, I'd be interested to read what your trading list looks like after that.

I'm also guessing that Elway no longer has that Anderson he got this past weekend. Assuming he claimed the real one offered Monday, I bet he has only one, and not two.

This goes to show you that even the new guy can teach an old dog something new. Jake will be card 237!

I dont know what to tell you Wiz, except that the system isnt perfect. Once the Jake comes out for real in this new set, please post again. Tell me if you can claim it, and also what number it it gets on the trading list.

In the meantime, none of us can trade anyway, so it's going to remain a mystery until admin himself looks into this, and offers some kind of explanation.

I wish I could look at your portfolio and trading list, but I dont think it would make it any clearer for me, sorry.

Anyone else out there have any input into this? Please check your "request a trade" lists, and look for this mystery card #237 with no name by it.

We'll figure this out Wiz!

Again, Welcome to Broncomania!!
    Last edited by JWinn; 09-15-2005 at 11:26 PM.

HOw do i get some cards, and where do i look at them?

Srry but im not sure what the cards are about.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp
    HOw do i get some cards, and where do i look at them?

Srry but im not sure what the cards are about.
    Read post #9 of this thread. I explain it all right there. That should provide you with the answers you seek.

They are really just another "thing" to do that the Broncos give us. We can print them out, and last year, if you completed the set, they rewarded us with an Elway Bobblehead and an Elway SI tribute. Not bad for just participating.

Once you find the page to get the cards, you can download Lenny Walls today.

Read thru these threads in here Champ! I explain something different in almost every one. However, if you need help with something, feel free to post here again, or PM me!

An interesting question

That brings up an interesting question...last year they DID say that anyone that completed the set would win a prize. I haven't seen anything one way or the other this year, has anyone else? It's okay either way, but it was incredibly nice of them to do that last year, and quite special for a team site. It would be nice to know for sure one way or the other?
    ALL the way to the Super Bowl THIS year!

Quote Originally Posted by weyrling
    That brings up an interesting question...last year they DID say that anyone that completed the set would win a prize. I haven't seen anything one way or the other this year, has anyone else? It's okay either way, but it was incredibly nice of them to do that last year, and quite special for a team site. It would be nice to know for sure one way or the other?
    I havent read anything about a prize for this year. Hopefully, admin will have something to tell us as we keep going here.

Carswell card disappeared

I picked up two cards today (Green and Bell) but now my Carswell card has disappeared. Can someone help me out with this?? thanks

I also received the two cards today but my Van Pelt cars disappeared.Something really strange is going on with this set,admin. have any input?
    [IMG]http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/5267/dsplcedbroncosfansig28zk.gif[/IMG]

KICKERS : THE UNSUNG HEREOS OF THE GAME!!
    sig.by Snk16