Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 84
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,254
    Yes another n00b type of question for you guys. Is there a certain time these cards will be out and is it everyday that one comes out? Thanks for the help.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazindro
    Yes another n00b type of question for you guys. Is there a certain time these cards will be out and is it everyday that one comes out? Thanks for the help.
    YES! They come out ONE per day, and each new one is usually available about 10 minutes after midnight Denver time. You have the whole day to get each one.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,254
    Quote Originally Posted by JWinn
    YES! They come out ONE per day, and each new one is usually available about 10 minutes after midnight Denver time. You have the whole day to get each one.
    Thanks much for the info, it's truley appreciated.

    Edit: Another question, is it possible to get doubles of a card because I am lost with this stuff :S
    Last edited by Blazindro; 10-20-2005 at 11:19 PM.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Lynbrook, NY
    Posts
    383
    Hey JWinn, when you get a chance can you answer me this one question.

    I missed the day the Gerard Warren Card came out and last time i checked (which was a long time ago) the trade option was disabled. Is it still disabled and if so how long would you project it to be disabled for?

    Thanks
    I dont need a sig...Go Broncos should be good enough.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme_D###
    Hey JWinn, when you get a chance can you answer me this one question.

    I missed the day the Gerard Warren Card came out and last time i checked (which was a long time ago) the trade option was disabled. Is it still disabled and if so how long would you project it to be disabled for?

    Thanks

    The trade option is working now, so if you can get someone to give it up before it comes around again, you should be able to trade for it no problem. I was able to make a trade a few weeks ago, and havent heard about it going down again.

    I missed a few cards last week. However, I dont expect anyone to give up their only copies to me. One thing you should ALL know, is that they ALL will come around again. There's only 53 players in the set, and one comes out per day throughout the season. There's a lot of days left in the season!

    The entire set is going to start again in less than two weeks!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2
    what the duce? what are these trading cards you speak of? are they like pokeamon or whatever you kids play with these days?

    a reply would be nice. im studying on what kids in amercia play with these days

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,990
    Quote Originally Posted by q11001
    what the duce? what are these trading cards you speak of? are they like pokeamon or whatever you kids play with these days?

    a reply would be nice. im studying on what kids in amercia play with these days

    Well, very few of us are kids, so your going have to try somewhere else for an answer to that question.

    The cards are pretty self explanitory......................

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Lakewood, California
    Posts
    56

    Card trades

    Quote Originally Posted by JWinn
    If I can answer your questions, or help you in anyway, just let me know! I'll do my best to get you where you need to be!

    How do you make an offer for a trade of cards? And once an offer is made, how do I accept that?
    Appreicate the help. john
    "But that's just my opinion. "Of course I could be wrong".
    thesith/John

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,990
    Quote Originally Posted by thesith2001
    How do you make an offer for a trade of cards? And once an offer is made, how do I accept that?
    Appreicate the help. john

    John, you figured out how to make an offer. I found your trade request. Unfortunately, I declined as that's my only Ian Gold card. & I already have two of Jake.

    That's the same place you see any offers waiting on you.

    From the page where you see the cards, click "Pending Trades". Sign in, and you should see anything waiting for you. There's a button you'll see to proceed if there is.

    Hope that helps!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Lakewood, California
    Posts
    56
    Thanks. i just made the offer to see if I could. Thanks again for the info.

    John
    "But that's just my opinion. "Of course I could be wrong".
    thesith/John

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lima, Peru
    Posts
    1

    How do I get trading cards?

    Does anyone know how do I get trading cards??????
    [COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Comic Sans MS]------Lira------[/FONT][/COLOR]

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,990
    Quote Originally Posted by liraj
    Does anyone know how do I get trading cards??????
    Sure Lira!!

    I explain it all back on the first page of this thread. Look for post #9 here!

    The short of it is;

    Start at the main Broncos website homepage. On the left, you'll see "Fan Fare". Click that.

    Under that a list will pop up. Select "Trading Cards". Click that!

    Read all the stuff, & click "Trading cards homepage".

    Sign in here, using the same name & password you used to post.

    Again read all the stuff, and at the bottom of this page, click the link "Click here to view your portfolio".

    At this new page, you'll see options on the left. Click the one "Choose a collection" and select 2005 Denver Broncos.

    Now you should see "Available card" in the option on the bottom. Click it, and a players name should pop up. select it, and click "Select players" or something like that.

    That card should just pop up!

    Hope that helps! If you need anything else, just ask!

    Also, Welcome to Broncomania!!! I think you might be our first member from Peru! Very cool!


  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Evergreen State
    Posts
    6,640
    Does anyone know why I get this message on some of the cards: "The specified player photo could not be found"....?

    I get this on two cards, both from the 04' collection and both were traded to me.
    The 2 cards in question are Ellis Johnson and Anton Palepoi. I haven't seen this on any of the 05' cards so I think it might be a glitch from the trade process....

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia,Wales
    Posts
    15,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Reidman
    Does anyone know why I get this message on some of the cards: "The specified player photo could not be found"....?

    I get this on two cards, both from the 04' collection and both were traded to me.
    The 2 cards in question are Ellis Johnson and Anton Palepoi. I haven't seen this on any of the 05' cards so I think it might be a glitch from the trade process....
    I've been having similar problems with the few 04 cards I've recently aquired by trade. The message I get is "photo could not be loaded."

    Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by JWinn
    Well, very few of us are kids, so your going have to try somewhere else for an answer to that question.

    The cards are pretty self explanitory......................
    do the players fight each other like the cards kids on tv play? like points to kill each other? if not, please explain what you do with the cards.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •