Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    i am still awaiting your response on what you do with you virutal football cards. if they dont fight each other like i said then maybe the eagles virtual cards do. i hear TO (tiny ovaries) got in a fight with his lover in the locker room.

If you are really curious a search of the thread would have turned this up explaining them. Even though it addresses the 2004 set, it applies to the current 2005 set as well.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=17527

If you are looking to talk smack about the Eagles & TO this is the wrong thread for that.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

how do you trade cards when you dont have any to start out with??

Welcome to Broncomania Zach!

Quote Originally Posted by zachattack
    how do you trade cards when you dont have any to start out with??
    To answer your question, you cant. You have to have at least one card in order to trade.

But today's card is Al Wilson, and should still be there waiting for you to download. Follow the steps I posted in post #9 of this thread, and get him. Then you can have something to offer others in trade. After you do this, PM me, and I will trade you a few more cards as well as a Wilson to get you started. This will let you keep your wilson, and get more cards.

Just Send me a Private Message after you have downloaded the card, and I will set up a trade later today at some point. We'll get you into it!

Again, Welcome to Broncomania, and the cards program!

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn
    If I can answer your questions, or help you in anyway, just let me know! I'll do my best to get you where you need to be!

How do i get these Trading cards?

Can I still get cards? I'd really like some!
    [IMG]http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/4333/dubescalade360sig4nh.jpg[/IMG]
    [COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=4][FONT=Squealer]Thanks a bunch to Snk16 for the awesome Sig![/FONT][/Size][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by dub_escalade360
    Can I still get cards? I'd really like some!

I'm not sure if you can now. The program ended yesterday. Sorry to have to say that. I tried to get on ealier today, and one wasnt available. But that could have changed.........

However, go back to post #9 in this thread, and you will see how to get them if any are still available.

Coolguy! Sorry I didnt see your post earlier!!!!

As I just said, Post #9 explains it all.

I'm not sure if you can now. The program ended yesterday. Sorry to have to say that. I tried to get on ealier today, and one wasnt available. But that could have changed.........

However, go back to post #9 in this thread, and you will see how to get them if any are still available.

Coolguy! Sorry I didnt see your post earlier!!!!

As I just said, Post #9 explains it all.
    Thanks a bunch anyway JWinn. You really are the card master person...Whatever they call you! Thanks man.
    [IMG]http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/4333/dubescalade360sig4nh.jpg[/IMG]
    [COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=4][FONT=Squealer]Thanks a bunch to Snk16 for the awesome Sig![/FONT][/Size][/COLOR]

Anytime Dub!!

Wish I had better news for you. Keep watching, and looking at the portfolio. If they do release any cards this week, you will at least be in the program, and be able to get more.

Read thru the treads in here, and thru the process I explained to get thru to the portfolio. Everything you need to know is here for you!!

New Trader Here

Hello everyone,

I just downloaded the Denver Broncos Virtual Locker and was wondering about the trading cards. I live out in the boonies and just now got a decent internet connection where I could logon every day and find that I have missed one heck of a lot in cyber world.

My question is, is there any way I can get the old cards to start collecting with or do I have to wait for the 2006 collection to come out. If I have to wait that is fine with me but I really would like to have some of the others as well if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfStar
    Hello everyone,

I just downloaded the Denver Broncos Virtual Locker and was wondering about the trading cards. I live out in the boonies and just now got a decent internet connection where I could logon every day and find that I have missed one heck of a lot in cyber world.

My question is, is there any way I can get the old cards to start collecting with or do I have to wait for the 2006 collection to come out. If I have to wait that is fine with me but I really would like to have some of the others as well if possible.
    Welcome to Broncomania WolfStar!!

Yeah, your probably going to have to wait until the next set is released. You need to have downloaded at least one card from any set in order to trade for other cards. Once you have one, you can trade for any card from any set. And that doesnt really mean you have to give up your card. Once you have one, I, or someone else, could trade you any number of cards, inculing the one you already have, in exchange for your one card. Giving you back your card, plus any others.

Stick around though. This is a great message board. We got all kinds here. Feel free to just jump in anywhere, and join the community. If nothing else, you'll kow when the next set of cards starts. Although I dont expect that until sometime in the summer.

Again, Welcome, glad you found us!

So, I just finally figured out where to go to see the virtual cards.

of course, there were none available for download.

yet......I had a Reuben Droughns card.

I don't care either way, just curious as to how or why I have it.?

Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    So, I just finally figured out where to go to see the virtual cards.

of course, there were none available for download.

yet......I had a Reuben Droughns card.

I don't care either way, just curious as to how or why I have it.?
    You mean this is the first time you have ever been to your portfolio, and you already had a card from last year?

Your sure you didnt download one last year?

Possibly the mods all got a freebie when the program started. Thats my only guess...............

You mean this is the first time you have ever been to your portfolio, and you already had a card from last year?

Your sure you didnt download one last year?

Possibly the mods all got a freebie when the program started. Thats my only guess...............

It's the first time I've been there, ever. Not this year. I never knew how to do it. I never realized that it wasn't directly tied to being a forum member, so I kept looking around the forums for a link. I am too stubborn to ask for help I guess.

Thus, I can only assume through some glitch that I have a card or picture that was designed before the trade.

Now, even with that, I wonder how it got there.

Your last statement could be a possibility.

Finally, does anyone want the thing? I don't need it.

Also, I think after the prizes are given out, that anyone should be allowed to view/download them. I would like to see what they look like.

Im New and i need some cardshow do i get them