Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac99
    Im New and i need some cardshow do i get them

Ach! A WEEKS gone by and I missed this!! Sorry 99!!

Unfortunately, the program is over for this year, but go back to post #9 in this thread, and you'll see how to get them when the next set come out.

how do i start downloading trading cards. mine says there are none available.

Quote Originally Posted by fonz82
    how do i start downloading trading cards. mine says there are none available.
    The card program season is over so your going to have to wait until the next set to come out to get any cards.

Thanks Blondie for the Sig

just a little question

Hello everybody,i'm a french guy (sorry for the vocabulary) and i'm a great fan of Broncos.I play football in my town of Orléans (DE or MLB).My question is how can i have a trading card in my portfolio because i haven't anything .Thanks to everybody for the answer and long life to the Bronco's

Quote Originally Posted by pacificateur
    Hello everybody,i'm a french guy (sorry for the vocabulary) and i'm a great fan of Broncos.I play football in my town of Orléans (DE or MLB).My question is how can i have a trading card in my portfolio because i haven't anything .Thanks to everybody for the answer and long life to the Bronco's

Hi Pacificateur!!

Welcome to Broncomania!!

Please read this;

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=54432

That will explain why you cant get a card until the next set comes out. Sorry the news isnt better. If I could just give you one, I would.

But feel free to join in in any forum or thread. We welcome new members, and value your opinion. The more your participate, the more fun you will have, and the faster time will fly here. Before you know it, there will be a new set, and you can participate, and then trade for some of the older cards.

Glad to have you here!

thank you

A big thank to you for the "new" and i'm really happy to participate and i wait the next season with no patience .Ans one more time thank you

Quote Originally Posted by pacificateur
    A big thank to you for the "new" and i'm really happy to participate and i wait the next season with no patience .Ans one more time thank you
    Anytime!!! Have fun here!

If you have any questions, about anything here, feel free to PM me. I will be happy to at least try to help out in any way I can.

WHERE ARE THE CARDS FOR THE 2006 DRAFT????

I must have them, I'm going into card withdrawal! :shake:
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaibro
    WHERE ARE THE CARDS FOR THE 2006 DRAFT????

I must have them, I'm going into card withdrawal! :shake:
    Well they didn't show up last year until July, so I'm guessing it'll be the same. Waiting for mini-camps and training camp to get photos to use.

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn
    Not that I can tell. I still get the error message tonight.

One thing I noticed, there is a 53rd card back in the 2004 set. However, it's a card of nobody! And I have two Anton Palapoi cards there, where I didnt when we were all having trouble finding it.

I'm sure everything will be straightened out in the next week or so.........

Thanks Az! It's not really a "position", but I offered to be the guy to help when help is needed, thats all.

u said my name!!!

and what r virtual trading cards...
    and how and where can i sign up if im interested....??

the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do....
    - T Jefferson

<a href=http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/anton1287/1168865057481.jpg target=_blank>http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...8865057481.jpg</a>

Hi.

How do i know if i have virtual trading cards?

In my looker i have Jesse Adams and Hamza Abdullah does this mean i have those cards?

How about a magic trick?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWookieeBronco
    Hi.

How do i know if i have virtual trading cards?

In my looker i have Jesse Adams and Hamza Abdullah does this mean i have those cards?

I'm sorry. I missed these last few questions. I guess I've been a slacker. My apologies.

Wookie, no, those are not the virtual cards. Those are inside the door, right?Those are just your favorite player and cheerleader, with links to their pages from the locker itself.

In the locker though, there is a link to the virtual cards section. In the locker itself, you'll see a book, on the bottom that says Trading Cards.

Click that, and that will lead you thru it.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=69792

That thread will also lead you thru the whole thing, and teach you how to get your cards. If you need more help, PM me!

JWINN, or anyone else for that matter, How many cards have come out on this set so far? I'm not sure if I may have missed some or not. Thanks
    sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

1 cross + 3 nails= 4 given

Please

Can anyone give me one please dont care i'll take any please please

Quote Originally Posted by AzBroncoFan67
    JWINN, or anyone else for that matter, How many cards have come out on this set so far? I'm not sure if I may have missed some or not. Thanks

Sorry for getting to this late AZ67...

A total of 34 of the 2006 Broncos have been released ONCE.

There are 19 more cards that haven't been released yet, and after that, they'll all be coming out a second time, so if you missed a few, you should have the oppurtunity to get them.
    Administrator