Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    What about bad back price. Sounds like we are DOWN two as we speak.

i think that pryce will be ok
    [IMG]http://img202.echo.cx/img202/3716/harold7rt.gif[/IMG]
    [SIZE=1]thanx to TMHG[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]
    Atwater makes the hit
    Woodson makes the pick
    Lott takes it back[/COLOR][/SIZE]

All for respect this is how the game should be played

Well, honestly I'm worried more about Pryce than Brown, but again we have depth. Hopefully everyone is ready when the season starts.
    Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
    Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
    Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
    Trust me, those Browns fans were hoping the SAME thing for the past 5 years. "He'll get healthy sooner or later, it's just a matter of time." Soon, another injury popped up, and another, and another.
    This is exactly correct. Every year, at least once a year, everyone will say how bad they feel for Courtney that he dislocated his ribs or fractured his orbital bone trying to make a play... This has been going on since 2001. Every year. If I were you guys, I wouldn't worry about this elbow thing, I'd be more worried about what's going to happen to him next, and how many games in the regular season you'll get out of him.

Missed training camp time means nothing to Courtney. He is a very smart guy who has excellent instincts, and plays a position where natural ability outweighs coaching/practice moreso than any other spot on the field. The real story here is that "freak" accidents always happen to Courtney Brown. And from they looks of things, they will continue to.

-steve... browns fan

Wow! This isn't what I wanted to see either, but cut the man some slack. It wasn't like this is what he wanted. He didn't go do something stupid.

I sure hope for Courtney's sake, he comes back by week 2 and makes everyone want to jump back on his bandwagon, because that's where we'd all be if his luck had turned the other way.

None of us ask for rough things, but I can guarantee you Courtney has learned a thing or two about perseverance and if he can get healthy in the time frame they're currently giving, we'll all get to watch our beloved Broncos benefit from some of that perseverance.

Prayers and best wishes to you Courtney!

He gets a check if he is on the field or not (IR).

Who is the smart guy here?

Quote Originally Posted by diesel51
    Well, honestly I'm worried more about Pryce than Brown, but again we have depth. Hopefully everyone is ready when the season starts.

Pryce will be ok.

He has soreness in the same spot that he had offseason surgery. That's natural because he working a group of muscles that have laid dorment for so long.

That muscle region just has to get used to being physically active to that extent again.

At least he got hurt on the field instead of in a parking lot...

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonic
    Pryce will be ok.

He has soreness in the same spot that he had offseason surgery. That's natural because he working a group of muscles that have laid dorment for so long.

That muscle region just has to get used to being physically active to that extent again.
    Trust me when I say they have not been dormant.

Had basically the same surgery in 1999, within days, as soon as the stitches were out it was off to rehab. Slowly within two weeks of being able to bend over again was pumping iron and lots of funky water excercises.
    I was unable to stand straight up, take a whiz or a dump for a few days before surgery. Was hardly able to sit and lay still. Felt lke a new man the next moring after waking up. Actually was jumping around and tore a stitch.

There has been NO dormant muslces in in that back since. Before perhaps, cause of the pain, after NOPE.

Whether they laid dormant or not, there is never a player that doesn't experience soreness after surgery.

For whatever reason, it just doesn't happen.

Look when Holmes blew his knee out 3 years ago, and ended up missing over half the following preseason camp. What did he do that year? Had the same explosive statistical that he always had.

It's nothing to get freaked out about. Pennington is experiening soreness on his throwing arm right now.

Anytime you get cut open it's a big deal. Your body just isn't going to be normal afterwards without working up to it.

Pryce will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ttejuco
    At least his foot didnt snap off or something, that wouldve been worse.
    REALLY?

You mean it would be a bad thing if his foot SNAPPED OFF?

Holy ****, that cracked me up. "at least his foot didnt SNAP OFF. that wouldve been worse." god thats classic

No offense meant, im not belittling your remark in any way, i just found it VERY funny
    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Quote Originally Posted by towels
    At least he got hurt on the field instead of in a parking lot...
    HAHAHAHAAHA!!! Thats great!!

He got hurt trying to strip the ball. Thats okay with me, atleast he was tying to force a turnover ( something we didn't do much of last year ) and he wasn't quiting on the play.

^Yeah that.

What did I tell you people? Shanny made some of the dumbest moves this past offseason. It's going to bite us in the ass now.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

Jacks RULE!!!!!!

Well . . .

^Yeah that.

What did I tell you people? Shanny made some of the dumbest moves this past offseason. It's going to bite us in the ass now.
    RTB, I like you, but you occasionally have this propensity for jumping the gun.
    It's a little early for the "what did I tell you?" line.
    Let's see what happens in the big picture in camp.

-----

Quote Originally Posted by chickennob2
    REALLY?

You mean it would be a bad thing if his foot SNAPPED OFF?

Holy ****, that cracked me up. "at least his foot didnt SNAP OFF. that wouldve been worse." god thats classic

No offense meant, im not belittling your remark in any way, i just found it VERY funny
    Laughs are always good.