Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

dayne scored a short ydg. td !

he was quick to that hole,,,lets hope he continues w/a good camp

I'm all for Dayne if he can contribute to the team.

But you must have missed the thread on him just below this one.

Is there a Dayne fan out there who is bright enough to realize lobbying Broncomania is not going to sell Dayne to the team?

-----

Im excited for this guy. I am officially OFF the Tater bandwagon.

I'm pretty big on Clarett, see that stiff arm on Darrent Williams?

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe
    Is there a Dayne fan out there who is bright enough to realize lobbying Broncomania is not going to sell Dayne to the team?
    -----
    What's there to be confused about? It's a fan site so people are going to pick players to be fans of....... it's not lobbying, but rather just getting excited about a player or players.
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Quote Originally Posted by daynewillreign
    he was quick to that hole,,,lets hope he continues w/a good camp

Was it against the 4th team or 5th team.....

Quote Originally Posted by RBDynasty
    What's there to be confused about? It's a fan site so people are going to pick players to be fans of....... it's not lobbying, but rather just getting excited about a player or players.
    Do you have anything intelligent to contribute to the boards,
    or do you just like following me around?

-----

Do you have anything intelligent to contribute to the boards,
    or do you just like following me around?

-----
    I figured you were going to say something like that. I think I've addressed you three, maybe four times (one was even positive when I said I liked your assessment on something); hardly following you around. I get you though ... you just can't handle it when someone points out a flaw in your post. You don't have to be a jerk about it ... not like I insulted you, but obviously, YOU'RE not intelligent enough to understand that. But hey, to each his own.
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Well . . .

Quote Originally Posted by RBDynasty
    I figured you were going to say something like that. I think I've addressed you three, maybe four times (one was even positive when I said I liked your assessment on something); hardly following you around. I get you though ... you just can't handle it when someone points out a flaw in your post. You don't have to be a jerk about it ... not like I insulted you, but obviously, YOU'RE not intelligent enough to understand that. But hey, to each his own.
    I don't know how close attention you have paid to the boards the last few weeks. The point is here that Dayne fanatics have been posting and lobbying these boards for weeks now. They have been starting new threads in different forums, in ridiculous numbers. It has become annoyng and wearing to virtually everybody. What these Dayne fanatics don't seem to realize is that it has had a deleterious effect on the popular assessment of Dayne and would actually have been an embarrassment to him, had he known what was going on. So my comment was fostered not by one posting, or even one thread. It was a reaction from a fusillade of spams. If you would check the other thread in this forum, you will see a positive post of mine on Dayne's behalf.

Therefore, there was no flaw in my post.

Nonetheless, I do apologize for my knee-jerk response. Clearly, you are not an antagonist. However, I did not say anything about your being unintelligent, as you just did me. Nor did I use any derogatory names to describe you, as you did me. I was talking about your posting.

-----
    Last edited by topscribe; 08-05-2005 at 03:34 PM.

What's intelligence? It seems to pop up a lot in threads! Whatever it is I hope I haven't got it as it seems to cause a lot of fights!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws
    What's intelligence? It seems to pop up a lot in threads! Whatever it is I hope I haven't got it as it seems to cause a lot of fights!
    You lack intelligence only if you believe in evolution.

Those people come from lower forms of life, so the poor souls have been deprived of it.

-----

You lack intelligence only if you believe in evolution.

Those people come from lower forms of life, so the poor souls have been deprived of it.

-----
    Well I'm not an evolutionist so you've got me worried there that I might in fact possess this terrible phenomenon known as intelligence

I'm off to read up on Darwin to see if I may be saved! I wonder if he was a Dayne fan?

Talking lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws
    Well I'm not an evolutionist so you've got me worried there that I might in fact possess this terrible phenomenon known as intelligence

I'm off to read up on Darwin to see if I may be saved! I wonder if he was a Dayne fan?
    "You have given out too much Contributor Status in the last 24 hours, try again later."

Once again, I'm in debt!

-----

Quote Originally Posted by EMCF
    I'm pretty big on Clarett, see that stiff arm on Darrent Williams?
    i'm gonna wait till he stiff arms a non-rookie defensive back.

Quote Originally Posted by twotone
    i'm gonna wait till he stiff arms a non-rookie defensive back.
    I don't think Clarett is worried in the least about defensive backs.
    I'll be convinced when he stiff-arms a veteran linebacker.

-----