Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tatum Bell

Tatum Bell

I was watching the Broncos TV Day 5 highlights and I only saw one decent run from Tatum. The good runs came from Clarett and Anderson. Can anybody in training camp please tell me what's going on with Bell?
    Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/4...tlersigdz0.gif
    Sig above made by me!
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...1172395547.png

Quote Originally Posted by Snk16
    You can never predict what Shanny will do, you never know.

From what I'm understanding, it's looking more and more like maybe Bell isn't the RB the organization was hoping for at this point, unfortunately.

Are you sserious? HE's supposed t o be the next Portis Damit!
    [i]RunnersParadise[/i]

Ironic isn't it....

With all the Q/TB bashing that has went on in the past year, MA could wind up the starter this year with MC the back of the future.

BOY DO I FEEL SHEEPISH!!!
    Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
    Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
    Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

He reminds me of the cowardly lion....no heart....you can't play that postion at the highschool level, college or pro level without it. Maybe he has the fortitude to find it, cowboy the #$%^ up and be a player...untill then.. here is your sideline hat MR. Anderson, great 40 yard TD run MC.

I've been told Bell is doing quite well.

I heard Bell was doing fine. The other backs are doing fine too. Mike Anderson is getting most reps. Mike Shannahan is trying to make an assessment on his health and injury status. They want to see just were Mike Anderson is on his comeback trail. Remember, Mike can be used as trade bait.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

I have watched the highlights as well and haven't seen much explosiveness from Bell. Everyone though that last years RB would be Q until they saw Mike pounding it out in the preseason and looking great. (Until the injury) I think unfortunately we wont know until we see them play. Any one got to this mornings practice? I donít want to wait until the highlights to know how the guys are looking.

Quote Originally Posted by txsbronco
    He reminds me of the cowardly lion....no heart....you can't play that postion at the highschool level, college or pro level without it. Maybe he has the fortitude to find it, cowboy the #$%^ up and be a player...untill then.. here is your sideline hat MR. Anderson, great 40 yard TD run MC.
    I dont think he antcipated fighting for the job after Reub got traded.

Hmmmmmm

Bell hasn't answered the bell from what I've read and seen. This RB jos is earned, not given to you. MA knows that and he's running like the hammers of he!!

Good Place To Be

Whether or not Bell pans out is not the important thing here, the most important things is that we have one of if not the deepest backfield in the league. Bell can get it done from what i have seen, we know that MA run all over defenses and he doesnt seem to have lost a step, Q can get the job done when he is back to 100%, Dayne has proven that he can be a dependable situational back, and then theres Mo who could be the back that we have been looking for since TD went down(thats a big maybe), Dont sleep on Cecil Sapp even though he will most likely be a FB but so was Droughns before he started last season. im not at all worried because Kubiak has a knack for finding someone that can tote the rock for 1000 yds. thats my 2 cents anyway

I truly hope Bell wins the starting job.

I want him to win the job. That means he can block, hold on to the ball, his shoes, and catch and run explosive.

Man the speed, the speed , the speed. Speed kills no matter what you are doing.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Momentum
    Exactly. He assumed it was automatically his job and that mistake may cost him.

This is going to be a sweet pre-season watching all those runningbacks duke it out. I don't care who it is in the end as long as they can perform.
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Quote Originally Posted by Emancipator
    I want him to win the job. That means he can block, hold on to the ball, his shoes, and catch and run explosive.

Man the speed, the speed , the speed. Speed kills no matter what you are doing.
    Speed helps but it doesn't mean jack if you can't block, read blocks, catch, hold on to the ball, etc...
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Quote Originally Posted by Momentum

Amazing that some of these punks have to be told to go to work an in Rods case case has to tell them to get off their cell phnes and go to work. To busy talkin to the home boys.

Bell has really never impressed me. BUt I just want the best man toting the rock, whether it be MA, Q, tater, BIg MO or God help us the other RD.

Ulitmately It hink it will be Big MO. Just has way to many things going for him.

Power, size and Mikeys reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by RBDynasty
    Speed helps but it doesn't mean jack if you can't block, read blocks, catch, hold on to the ball, etc...

remember the fumble last year ran 54 yards and 5 more yards and it would have been another TD for us. With a big rally started, instead lost the momentum.

Got carless and it cost us big time.