Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MileHighMagic07
    521 passes attempted, great... but that ONE pass could be the ONE that knocks us out of the playoffs or ends our season... he's gotta stop those ONE passes... too many times he tries those ONE passes as you call them... now we can chill

How can you say ONE PASS took us out of the playoffs?

If that's the case, then we need to bash Rod Smith for the ONE PASS he dropped in the end zone or the ONE PASS Watts dropped in the end zone. Either one of those would have won the game. Or maybe we can pick out ONE PASS Champ was beat on against Oakland in a game that was decided by ONE POINT.

Now, are you ready to conduct an intelligent discussion?

-----

Bronco fan since September 9, 1960
    Denver Broncos 13 Boston Patriots 10
    First AFL game ever played

I adopted Luther Elliss.
    Where's the first aid kit?

read the question carefully before you answer old man, read it over and over.. try to understand the question before you post your stubborn replies... mr intelligent

Talking *whew*

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighMagic07
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MileHighMagic07
    521 passes attempted, great... but that ONE pass could be the ONE that knocks us out of the playoffs or ends our season... he's gotta stop those ONE passes... too many times he tries those ONE passes as you call them... now we can chill

How can you say ONE PASS took us out of the playoffs?

If that's the case, then we need to bash Rod Smith for the ONE PASS he dropped in the end zone or the ONE PASS Watts dropped in the end zone. Either one of those would have won the game. Or maybe we can pick out ONE PASS Champ was beat on against Oakland in a game that was decided by ONE POINT.

Now, are you ready to conduct an intelligent discussion?

-----

Bronco fan since September 9, 1960
    Denver Broncos 13 Boston Patriots 10
    First AFL game ever played

I adopted Luther Elliss.
    Where's the first aid kit?

read the question carefully before you answer old man, read it over and over.. try to understand the question before you post your stubborn replies... mr intelligent
    First of all, try to learn how to quote a post. It seems everyone on these boards except you knows how to do it. (What a mess! )

Second, perhaps you ought to give up trying to discuss an issue. It appears everything here is going way over your head.

-----

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe
    First of all, try to learn how to quote a post. It seems everyone on these boards except you knows how to do it. (What a mess! )

Second, perhaps you ought to give up trying to discuss an issue. It appears everything here is going way over your head.

-----
    testy testy, top.......

How 'bout you, jr, me, az, and all the rest of the pro-jakesters start our own Jake Club on here?
    Anybody else wants to join, they have to prove their allegiance, and paypal us each $5. MLM at it's finest!
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

Jacks RULE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JoviBronco
    To be honest yes, he has thrown more than his fair share unfortunately
    Elway had some bad years also.....which he got through and overcame.
    Elways bad years were from bad coaching and the snake hasnt had "some bad years" they have all be bad

Quote Originally Posted by dabreeze1984
    Elways bad years were from bad coaching and the snake hasnt had "some bad years" they have all be bad
    During Jake's most recent two bad years the Broncos were 19-8 in the regular seasons.
    I'll take some more of those "bad years."

-----

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe
    During Jake's most recent two bad years the Broncos were 19-8 in the regular seasons.
    I'll take some more of those "bad years."

-----
    I'd take some too, except his past playoff years.

Hey I know you guys whine about some of his INTs in practice but he has appeared pretty great in the games. I mean the defense knows what the offense is trying to do better than any other team in the league would so I don't think it is that big of a deal. I think Plummer will be just fine this year.
    I will be a Denver Bronco for life. Nothing else matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanahanaramjam
    I've watched every day of camp highlights. Is it me or is Jake Plummer throwing pick after pick after pick? This guy will never shake this tag! Long year ahead if he keeps this shi* up.
    You know, I was thinking the same thing after seeing all the highlights on Broncos TV. Jake cannot throw near as many ints as he did last year. If he does we're through.