What was all this talk about Clarrett?

All i saw on the boards was how good Clarrett was doing in camp, and now the depth chart comes out and he is dead last on the chart... Can someone give us the real story behind this guy and what he has been doing/not doing these last few weeks. Not to mention i have been hearing really bad things about dayne but he is looking to joust Q out of the 3 spot (or so i have heard). So what is it guys?

Quote Originally Posted by aaronheeb
    All i saw on the boards was how good Clarrett was doing in camp, and now the depth chart comes out and he is dead last on the chart... Can someone give us the real story behind this guy and what he has been doing/not doing these last few weeks. Not to mention i have been hearing really bad things about dayne but he is looking to joust Q out of the 3 spot (or so i have heard). So what is it guys?
    He came in last on the roster, and he still is. The guy is proving he is capable but so are the others in front of him. I think Mo's time will come this year to play.

He has been having a solid camp but so has Anderson, Tatum, Q, and Dayne, who are you going to replace? They're so loaded at RB it isn't even funny...but having 5 RB's won't be that bad of an idea considering what happened to us last year...
    fight Cu dOwn the fieLd..cu must win.. fight fight fOr VictoRy..cu knows no defeAt! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shoulDer to shOulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Its exactly how it is. Moc is doing good, but so are the rest of the boys. Q is mainly still ahead of him tho caz he is shannys fav and has a few years on MoC

Well, he IS a rookie, after all......

I also understand, that this is the 1st depth chart of camp.......
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

Jacks RULE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rcsodak
    Well, he IS a rookie, after all......

I also understand, that this is the 1st depth chart of camp.......

Yep, the first! Too early to jump off or on bandwagons. Though I DO find it interesting to see who HAS jumped already.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Time will tell

Give him time boys. The Broncos have an excellent core of RB's and great things don't happen overnight. MC has to get healthy first. If he can't practice he can't play. If he cant play he can't move up the depth chart. If he can't move up the depth chart he can't get paid.