• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DiehardinAlaska
    Special Teams
    • May 2005

"broadside of a barn"

Originally posted by topscribe
    I think it's called inexperience. I believe BVP will be okay as he gets more reps.

But you're right about Jake.

-----

I'm too lazy to search through a million posts but I do remember you cracked me saying BVP couldn't hit the broadside of a barn. Glad to see you're backing him a little more.
    "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

Comment

• topscribe
      RIP BFC, D-Will, Damien
      • Apr 2005

Well . . .

Originally posted by DiehardinAlaska
      I'm too lazy to search through a million posts but I do remember you cracked me saying BVP couldn't hit the broadside of a barn. Glad to see you're backing him a little more.
      There's no need for such research. In a much more recent post, I admitted to having heavily doubted BVP. I also said in the same post I had changed my mind and become a BVP supporter from what I have seen of him so far this year.

This also puts me in a more comfortable position because I am a CSU fan.

However, despite frequently being called "homer" in various circumstances, I have shown that I don't necessarily back a player because he plays for my team. In fact, even though I now strongly support BVP and his alma mater, I was still heavily critical of his antics at this year's CU-CSU game.

It is what it is.

P.S. I highly doubt I used the cliché, "broadside of a barn." I believe I said something such as, he could not throw the ball into the ocean if he were standing in the water. That's more like me: a little more original.

-----
      Last edited by topscribe; 09-10-2005, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• Elway=Goat
        Practice Squad
        • Sep 2005

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mendozer
        i said from the very beginning of the training camp threads that BVP wud rise to the No. 2 spot. no one agreed with me. everyone sed kanell then mauck or mauck then kanell" van pelt reminds me of plummer. hes athletic, can evade tackles, and has a grizzly adams look hahaa

No you didn't. The closest thing to that is:

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mendozer
        plummer
        mauck
        van pelt
        friehauf (practice squad this year)

kanell working at mcdonalds for the rest of his life and miracuously wins....employee of the month in 10 years

You picked Mauck as the #2 guy and BVP 3rd. Grats on getting the Kannell fall out
        on the money, though.

Dude, you just got OWNED!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

Travis Henry, single handedly taking the class out of our organization.

Bowlen, you gutless drunk!

Comment

Working...
        X