Thread: Injury News

Injury News

I just heard on the radio that Matt Lepisis and Roc Alexander are practicing again today. It will be good to have our starting O line back again, hopefully we can rush for more yards during the 49r game. Sorry i dont have a like or anything, but i do live in colorado so i get the local news.

Quote Originally Posted by I OrangeCrush I
    I just heard on the radio that Matt Lepisis and Roc Alexander are practicing again today. It will be good to have our starting O line back again, hopefully we can rush for more yards during the 49r game. Sorry i dont have a like or anything, but i do live in colorado so i get the local news.
    I can see where your coming from, with wanting to see a better running game, BUT I'd rather have a guy rest more and be ready for the season so I can see that sweet running game.

Quote Originally Posted by B4Bronco16
    I can see where your coming from, with wanting to see a better running game, BUT I'd rather have a guy rest more and be ready for the season so I can see that sweet running game.
    Yep so do i, im just saying that the blocking from the first string Oline didnt look too good during the Texan game. They only played the 1st qtr but i think they could have done better. I dont know, possibly the texans D was just really used to us because we had been running joint practices all week. Watcing the game it didnt look like Mike had a whole lot of room to run, but i think that we will be fine soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by I OrangeCrush I
    Yep so do i, im just saying that the blocking from the first string Oline didnt look too good during the Texan game. They only played the 1st qtr but i think they could have done better. I dont know, possibly the texans D was just really used to us because we had been running joint practices all week. Watcing the game it didnt look like Mike had a whole lot of room to run, but i think that we will be fine soon enough.
    Yea, and when the real season starts, these guys will actually be playing for something so it will motivate them a little.

Chris Young has been placed on IR with a knee injury.

Quote Originally Posted by ttejuco
    Chris Young has been placed on IR with a knee injury.

Good thing we have a buttwhack of DBs! I'm hoping this gives Browner a better chance of cracking the final roster (I know you are, too ttejuco - we think alike on this issue!).

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56
    Good thing we have a buttwhack of DBs! I'm hoping this gives Browner a better chance of cracking the final roster (I know you are, too ttejuco - we think alike on this issue!).
    Im still set on our future secondary being:

RCB: Champ Bailey
    LCB: Lenny Walls
    SS: Brandon Browner
    FS: Jeremy freaking LeSueur

Thats good Roc is back i wanna see this him redeem himself from the slaughter vs the Colts.
    Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P