Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 79
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    8,462
    Quote Originally Posted by defense!!!
    Don't get too excited. My Miners will be on the hunt for the WAC Championship too!!!

    UTEP Is not in the WAC anymore. Moved to the MAC.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    909
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrhampton
    UTEP Is not in the WAC anymore. Moved to the MAC.
    What the-? THE MAC? What's next, the QUACK? Thanks for the update by the way.
    Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

    http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/4...tlersigdz0.gif
    Sig above made by me!
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...1172395547.png

    Quote Originally Posted by Snk16
    You can never predict what Shanny will do, you never know.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    13,489
    Quote Originally Posted by defense!!!
    What the-? THE MAC? What's next, the QUACK? Thanks for the update by the way.
    Their Dline used to SACK in the WAC, but now they gotta HACK it in the MAC 'cause they'll probably never go BACK since there's too little to atTACK there, JACK.

    -----

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Arvada, CO
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry1977
    There is no way he can get the reps he needs in preseason being hurt all the time. We must cut him to clear important cap space and let our younger guys get some playing time!!!!!
    No Bailey> No Secondary

    Now dont get me wrong I do think we have a very talented Secondary, but Bailey is just too big of a piece to the puzzle.
    [IMG]http://deseretnews.com/photos/2435490.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.denverbroncos.com/resources/custom/Images/Top%20Stories/2005/rookie_corners_051009.jpg[/IMG]
    2005 INT Totals Bailey, Williams, Foxworth: 14
    2004 INT Team Total: 12

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lost in the shadow of the Cross
    Posts
    20,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry1977
    There is no way he can get the reps he needs in preseason being hurt all the time. We must cut him to clear important cap space and let our younger guys get some playing time!!!!!

    Have you fallen and hit your head. Are you drunk or high right now. Cut Bailey. Perrman, that is retardation gone to Seed.


    What you want to cut one of the best corners in the League, cause he will miss the PRESEASON!! That has to be the stupidest thing I have heard on this board in a long time.

    Bailey will be fine, he looked good in mornung practice last week when I was there.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    13,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Southstander
    Have you fallen and hit your head. Are you drunk or high right now. Cut Bailey. Perrman, that is retardation gone to Seed.


    What you want to cut one of the best corners in the League, cause he will miss the PRESEASON!! That has to be the stupidest thing I have heard on this board in a long time.

    Bailey will be fine, he looked good in mornung practice last week when I was there.
    I think Perry was kidding. Did you notice the smiley?

    You have noticed Perry's sense of humor before, haven't you (zany as it is sometimes)?

    Anyway, I humored him.

    -----

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    13,489
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampsTheMan24
    No Bailey> No Secondary

    Now dont get me wrong I do think we have a very talented Secondary, but Bailey is just too big of a piece to the puzzle.
    See my response to Southstander, just above this one.

    -----

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    1,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Southstander
    Have you fallen and hit your head. Are you drunk or high right now. Cut Bailey. Perrman, that is retardation gone to Seed.


    What you want to cut one of the best corners in the League, cause he will miss the PRESEASON!! That has to be the stupidest thing I have heard on this board in a long time.

    Bailey will be fine, he looked good in mornung practice last week when I was there.
    Hehe ... Perry was just kidding.
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by topscribe
    Their Dline used to SACK in the WAC, but now they gotta HACK it in the MAC 'cause they'll probably never go BACK since there's too little to atTACK there, JACK.

    -----
    Wow we have topscribe rapping, and perry wanting to cut Champ. Can we change the name of this thread to "LIFE IN BIZARRO WORLD"
    Last edited by duok; 08-25-2005 at 08:05 AM. Reason: keyboard malfunction
    No Blood No Foul

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4

    Talking Seeing Is Believing

    Perry, I think you will see for yourself what he is capable of this year. Ya, it's true Bailey got burned a few times last year. But look at the situation. Bailey is still arguably one of the best (if not the best) shut-down corners in the league. It's one thing to get burned in a zone, but when you are so good that you are almost always Man-Man, this frees up the rest of the defense to concentrate more on other things. Look. Denvers D has been in the top 5 for two years. Not bad, Huh? So all TRUE Fans (no offense. Just sayin if the shoe fits...) should just relax, put the trust in the organization that we all live for, and just hope that we can fix all the little things that make a true championship team. (example...the Patriots)
    GO CHAMP AND GO ORANGE AND BLUE!!!

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    13,489
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosMan
    Perry, I think you will see for yourself what he is capable of this year. Ya, it's true Bailey got burned a few times last year. But look at the situation. Bailey is still arguably one of the best (if not the best) shut-down corners in the league. It's one thing to get burned in a zone, but when you are so good that you are almost always Man-Man, this frees up the rest of the defense to concentrate more on other things. Look. Denvers D has been in the top 5 for two years. Not bad, Huh? So all TRUE Fans (no offense. Just sayin if the shoe fits...) should just relax, put the trust in the organization that we all live for, and just hope that we can fix all the little things that make a true championship team. (example...the Patriots)
    GO CHAMP AND GO ORANGE AND BLUE!!!
    See posts #37 and #39.

    -----

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Parker, Colorado!!
    Posts
    3,088
    Ahhhh, the thread that just keeps on giving!
    I bleed orange and blue!!!


    Rest in peace, Darrent.

    I adopted Domenik Hixon!!


  13. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry1977
    There is no way he can get the reps he needs in preseason being hurt all the time. We must cut him to clear important cap space and let our younger guys get some playing time!!!!!

    And while were at it lets bring Delta back to take his spot....have another cold one for me..lol

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    61

    The 12th Man Out

    Since we know Perry is only kidding... I will take the chance to say...

    Do you think we could add a 12th guy on the field.... an extra CB?

    I would love to see Darrent Williams out there. I love Baily and Walls, but after watching Williams and seeing him practice in person... this kid is awesome!
    Bronco Ballard

    "Fear of the LORD is the [I]beginning[/I] of knowledge."
    Proverbs 1:7

    [IMG]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9492/broncossigballard5jd.jpg[/IMG]

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    13,604
    The meaning of an emoticon is to express emotions

    Sigh, some people are just too gullible and are just oblivious to everything, thus why you read the whole post and look at the emoticons to see if they're joking or serious, etc.



    Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

    There are three things you can expect in life:

    1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •