Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by ftcollinsKID
    "Or on consensus All-Pro cornerback Champ Bailey: "Bailey was 79th in deep yards (first being the fewest), tied for 73rd in deep completion percentage, tied for 16th most in deep attempts, tied for 69th in deep TDs ... Bailey wasn't just beaten deep; he was targeted for deep passes quite frequently.

Post it in one thread, get no repsonse, so you keep on posting? It was posted months ago and wasn't worthy of a response then. So, I am not sure why anyone will care thsi time around.

Anyway,I cannot believe how many people just read the thread title and respond without reading the posts.

Barnum was right about suckers..........................

Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    Post it in one thread, get no repsonse, so you keep on posting? It was posted months ago and wasn't worthy of a response then. So, I am not sure why anyone will care thsi time around.

Anyway,I cannot believe how many people just read the thread title and respond without reading the posts.

You noticed that, too?

-----

Go thread!! Go thread!!
    I bleed orange and blue!!!

Rest in peace, Darrent.

I adopted Domenik Hixon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jared

Anyway about the ftcollinskid fellow. He posted it 2 times in two different threads a month ago. Now he does it again.

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey