• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jared
    Retired Mod
    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by ftcollinsKID
    "Or on consensus All-Pro cornerback Champ Bailey: "Bailey was 79th in deep yards (first being the fewest), tied for 73rd in deep completion percentage, tied for 16th most in deep attempts, tied for 69th in deep TDs ... Bailey wasn't just beaten deep; he was targeted for deep passes quite frequently.

Post it in one thread, get no repsonse, so you keep on posting? It was posted months ago and wasn't worthy of a response then. So, I am not sure why anyone will care thsi time around.

Anyway,I cannot believe how many people just read the thread title and respond without reading the posts.

Barnum was right about suckers..........................

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

• topscribe
      RIP BFC, D-Will, Damien
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Jared
      Post it in one thread, get no repsonse, so you keep on posting? It was posted months ago and wasn't worthy of a response then. So, I am not sure why anyone will care thsi time around.

Anyway,I cannot believe how many people just read the thread title and respond without reading the posts.

You noticed that, too?

-----

Comment

• Perry1977
        Hollow.
        • Aug 2003

Go thread!! Go thread!!

Comment

• Snk16
          All-Pro
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Jared

Anyway about the ftcollinskid fellow. He posted it 2 times in two different threads a month ago. Now he does it again.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
          2. Taxes
          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Working...
          X