Thread: Redskins

Redskins

Has anybody been following the Redskins? Given that we're "partners" I was wondering, how are they doing, how do things look for them for next season?

good defense

bad offense even with portis

horrible QB situation

6 win season i predict

Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    good defense

bad offense even with portis

horrible QB situation

6 win season i predict

Only horrible qb situation they have is they refuse to give up on ramsey. watched the game the other night and IMHO if they handed the rains to ol' noodle are brunell they would be doing just fine.
    [SIGPIC]Http://img336.imageshack.us/img336/2017/cadillacwilliamssigedit1pe.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE=3][B]When you wanna win the game you gotta play it Bucc_Nasty!![/B][/SIZE]
    ^^THX SNK^^^^
    You Da Man

Quote Originally Posted by Amigo_Bronco
    Has anybody been following the Redskins? Given that we're "partners" I was wondering, how are they doing, how do things look for them for next season?
    They once agains may finish last in their Division. Things are not looking bright for the Redskins.
    [url=http://www.sportswrath.com][img]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3883/swchiefs9co.jpg[/img][/url]

Oh good god. I live in D.C. Every year, it's "SKINS" propaganda...and every year..it's the same ol' trash. You wouldn't believe how much the fans and the media hype up every single little thing about each thing the 'skinz are "gonna do" this year..because, of course, THIS is the year!

Blah. They suck. They have no QB. No running back. No nuthin'. The might squeek out a win against the Giants...the Cowboys beat 'em every year....and the Eagles, well, Duh. It's gonna be another 5-11, 6-10 season..mark my words. 7-9 at SPECTACULAR best.

niether qb is any good, last year Brunell couldn't complete a pass over 5 yards. Their offensive line stinks, not the running back.
    Glen Haven Fire