• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BiggyBoy660
    Practice Squad
    • Mar 2004

Devoe Our fourth Receiver

This kid showed alot of potential in the game against the Cardinals. I hope he keeps improving! I think our offense can be very potent. With an awsome defense and a potent offense the Broncos should rock this season. Can't wait till Sept. 11th. One thing I don't understand is why Tatum Bell is still on the second string. What is he gonna be our third down back??? He displayed last night that he can take it to the house on any given chance. I just don't understand Shanahans' decision on that one. Oh well, Go Broncos !!!! Heres to a great season.
    sigpic
  • The Dark Knight
    aka Bronco Benny - /^v^\
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by BiggyBoy660
    This kid showed alot of potential in the game against the Cardinals. I hope he keeps improving! I think our offense can be very potent. With an awsome defense and a potent offense the Broncos should rock this season. Can't wait till Sept. 11th. One thing I don't understand is why Tatum Bell is still on the second string. What is he gonna be our third down back??? He displayed last night that he can take it to the house on any given chance. I just don't understand Shanahans' decision on that one. Oh well, Go Broncos !!!! Heres to a great season.

You don't understand his decision?

Have you seen Mike Anderson play this preseason?

Comment

• BiggyBoy660
      Practice Squad
      • Mar 2004

Mike Anderson

Granted, Mike has been awsome this preseason. But everyone thought that Bell was the back of the future even he thought he was going to get the starting nod. But the way it looks Mike has outplayed Bell for the starting role. But my question is, Will Bell get some carries or is he gonna be like a third down back??
      sigpic

Comment

• HaroldWoods41SS
        Practice Squad
        • Nov 2004

leeeeeeeeeeeeeets gooooooo deeeeeeeeeee voooooooooooooe

thanx to TMHG

Atwater makes the hit
        Woodson makes the pick
        Lott takes it back

All for respect this is how the game should be played

Comment

• milton
          Practice Squad
          • Aug 2005

Awesome news. I can see Todd having a nice impact from the #4 receiver postition, and possibly moving up before the year is over. Get R Done Todd.

Comment

• Javalon
            Hail to the King, baby!
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by BiggyBoy660
            Granted, Mike has been awsome this preseason. But everyone thought that Bell was the back of the future even he thought he was going to get the starting nod. But the way it looks Mike has outplayed Bell for the starting role. But my question is, Will Bell get some carries or is he gonna be like a third down back??
            I'd wager that Bell gets close to 1/3 of the carries early on. Anderson deserves the job based on his great camp and preseason but he isn't exactly a spring chicken anymore. Bell will probably spell him a decent amount.

My question is how many of Bell's carries will fall to Ron Dayne. He showed enough potential in our offense that I think Shanny will want to try him a few times with the starting offense and see how he does.

I like our backfield right now although I wouldn't have minded having Griffin stick around for a little more depth. Oh, well, here's hoping for no serious injuries this year.
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

• muse
              Fired User
              • Jun 2003

Griffin probbles won't get picked up though, will he?
              sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

• MileHighStud
                Captain
                • Aug 2005

damn that would suck if rice retires. Sorry not trying to get off topic.
                SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

• rcsodak
                  Step UP, or Step OFF!
                  • Oct 2003

Originally posted by MileHighStud
                  damn that would suck if rice retires. Sorry not trying to get off topic.
                  word...........
                  "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                  tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

• myoung
                    Captain
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Javalon
                    I'd wager that Bell gets close to 1/3 of the carries early on. Anderson deserves the job based on his great camp and preseason but he isn't exactly a spring chicken anymore. Bell will probably spell him a decent amount.

My question is how many of Bell's carries will fall to Ron Dayne. He showed enough potential in our offense that I think Shanny will want to try him a few times with the starting offense and see how he does.

I like our backfield right now although I wouldn't have minded having Griffin stick around for a little more depth. Oh, well, here's hoping for no serious injuries this year.
                    Q had to go because he is no help on special teams. We already had that problem with Dayne. It is tough to have third and fourth string backs that don't play special teams. This is why we have been concerned about our coverage during the preseason.

Anderson has proved he deserves it. I think Bell will be a great change of pace from Anderson. I like our RB situation much better than last year.

Mike has proven he can carry the team. I say we give him the shot again.

Comment

Working...
                    X