Thumbs up 3rd Card out now

Number 3 card is out now...it's Trevor Pryce. This is real cool. I missed out on it last year gonna be tough to get last years set
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b257/1Rawtoy/elway/Elway.jpg[/IMG]

[B][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=7][COLOR=DarkOrange]Bronco's Rule[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B][/CENTER]

[B][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=DarkOrange]Just cuz they start out bad don't just throw them under the bus just yet.... [/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]

Yeah, they are pretty awesome this time around with the videos! Trevor's is a pretty nice card!

It may BE possible for you to get last years set Rawtoy!

Last years set ran over twice, giving lots of us lots of extras. Some of us even completed two sets! This set is likely to do the same thing.

Once you have extras, you should be able to find enough of us that will trade you multiple cards for just one that you will be able to get it. Obviously, I cant make promises for my fellow collectors, but most people were more than happy to help out last year.

And even before then. You can trade the same card straight across with someone while he or she adds extras from last year to the trade. You both essentially keep the same card, and you get their extras!

Once the trading problem is fixed, start a thread and ask!

Welcome to Broncomania and the card program!!! I love that sig of yours!!

I have some doubles from last year, I will be willing to trade you. I always like to help out a fellow Bronco fan from Spokane

1RawToy, that sig is awesome! Where did you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Broncofans
    1RawToy, that sig is awesome! Where did you get it?
    I have that picture on a plaque my mom in-law bought me... I just scanned it and chopped it down a little and made it work....
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b257/1Rawtoy/elway/Elway.jpg[/IMG]

[B][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=7][COLOR=DarkOrange]Bronco's Rule[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B][/CENTER]

[B][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=DarkOrange]Just cuz they start out bad don't just throw them under the bus just yet.... [/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]