CU will get rolled

Can't wait to see CU get killed by Miami.

You never know man, Miami defintely has the superior talent but CU has a hell of a running game and a much improved D... The problem with these games is that programs like Miami, Florida State, Oklahoma, Texas have RESPECT for a program like CU, they defintely show up for these games, they do not look ahead, they take care of their business...that's what worries me about this game...

I'm already betting DenverfaninGB some cp points, care to join?
    fight Cu dOwn the fieLd..cu must win.. fight fight fOr VictoRy..cu knows no defeAt! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shoulDer to shOulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

You're still bitter huh?

Quote Originally Posted by IrishConrad
    Can't wait to see CU get killed by Miami.
    You're just mad cause your team is 0-2 and hasn't won a R.M. Showdown in 3 years... At least CU is willing to take on the top programs in the nation year in and year out. They'll go down there and give Miami a game, and win or lose it will be a good wakeup call before conference play starts next week...

Miami is inexperienced at the moment.

The Buffs will win by a hare.

Hopefully CU can pull it out.. Gotta cheer for any team in big12 country when they go out of conference, especially against the hated acc

Quote Originally Posted by moonshot314
    Hopefully CU can pull it out.. Gotta cheer for any team in big12 country when they go out of conference, especially against the hated acc
    Yep, exactly how I feel...I even cheer for the Big 12 North over the Big 12 South, just like how Kansas SHOULD of beat Texass last year..
    fight Cu dOwn the fieLd..cu must win.. fight fight fOr VictoRy..cu knows no defeAt! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shoulDer to shOulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

no chance another miami team will beat a colarado team........i hope,miami are good and strong but i have a feeling CU can do it
    SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
    Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Quote Originally Posted by moonshot314

See I wish I were that way, and tradition tells me I should root for big 12 teams to strengthen the conference. But if you wanna know the truth, I can't stand any other big 12 team and root against them all. Total homer I am when it comes to college football.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan303
    Yep, exactly how I feel...I even cheer for the Big 12 North over the Big 12 South, just like how Kansas SHOULD of beat Texass last year..
    IM not one to criticize officiating, but KU shouldve beat texas last year.. I think mangino may have had a point in his post game complaints.. Nobody in an administrative position in the big 12 wanted ku to win that game because of the money it wouldve cost the conference.. If ku had been in the hunt for a bcs bid however, i dont think that game wouldve turned out the same ... sad when its more about the dollars then the game

Yep

I was right. ,

Good luck winning the ****ty big 12 North this year.....that would be HUGE!
    [SIGPIC]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p177/Ambivalent1/AlphonsoSmith.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Why did Mc'D get rid of Hillis?

A pretty good game IMO.