Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Colts fan here read the news

Sorry to here about your offensive lineman Dwayne Carswell. We as football fans across the nation love our teams and our players, and true football fans wish no innjuries to them on or off the field. Our thoughts and prayers will go out to the Carswell family for his quick recovery and healthly return to the Broncos.

Thumbs up

Thankyou, it is really thoughtful of you to take the time to come here and post a message.

I also see on the Bronco main page you can send get well messages here.
    getwell@broncos.nfl.net
    Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 10-28-2005 at 06:03 AM. Reason: getwell@broncos.nfl.net

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by time2rock
    I know when a players life is on the line (like when Jerome McDougal was shot just before TC) I thought the same thing -- "helps to keep things in perspective."
    How is McDougle now by the way?

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Your kind thoughts and sentiments are much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws
    How is McDougle now by the way?
    Just when we all thought he was ready to return to the roster (being on the PUP list he was eligible to return some time between weeks 6-9) they announced on the Eagles' web site about 2 weeks ago that he needed to undergo another surgery to repair something in his abdomen and therefore will be out for the remainder of the season. Been a tough year for injuries for Philly (McNabb, Akers, McDougle, JR Reed, etc.). Oh well, such is life in the NFL.
    Any given Sunday !!

Quote Originally Posted by time2rock
    Just when we all thought he was ready to return to the roster (being on the PUP list he was eligible to return some time between weeks 6-9) they announced on the Eagles' web site about 2 weeks ago that he needed to undergo another surgery to repair something in his abdomen and therefore will be out for the remainder of the season. Been a tough year for injuries for Philly (McNabb, Akers, McDougle, JR Reed, etc.). Oh well, such is life in the NFL.
    Might well be better that way for him in the long run. After what he's been through he doesn't want to rush back to soon.

McNabb on the other hand, I'm surprised he's still standing, with all these injuries he's plagued with.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws
    Might well be better that way for him in the long run. After what he's been through he doesn't want to rush back to soon.

McNabb on the other hand, I'm surprised he's still standing, with all these injuries he's plagued with.
    McDougal was supposedly in the best shape of his NFL career this preseason -- I was really looking forward to seeing what he could do this season, since Burgess walked and he would have been the starter (I really wanted him to have a breakout season to quiet the critics calling him a bust). But perhaps like you said it was better than to rush back and not be in his best shape. Just hoping that by the time next season rolls around he can return to that same shape he was in this preseason (we need to do better rushing from the edges).

As for McNabb, I don't know how he does it -- the injuries are obviously affecting his mobility and overall playing ability, but he is definitely a warrior. Will be nice to have a healthy QB returning next season (although I am still not writing off this season yet).
    Any given Sunday !!

Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    Who's it gonna be...

Damn, that does suck that Dwayne's got into an accident like that though. Car accidents are bad, bad voodoo...

If I was coach, I'd take Cedric Cobbs, just for fun and not for any purpose in particular...
    we better get some line help. If someone goes down we could be in trouble. We need a another backup lineman on the roster
    PROUD BREEDER OF 3 BRONCO FANS AND STILL PRACTICING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your support, we appreciate it

A great thing to post... you expect fans to be supportive, but it's always good to see fans from other teams do so as well.
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

I hope they will bring back Chris Watton for some o-line depth.

Very much appreciated. Thanks for the post.
    [IMG]http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/8449/atwatersig3og.gif[/IMG]

[COLOR=Red]And the latest player to be bought for the right price from Boston....

Johnny Damon[/COLOR]

Well, Carswell was listed as our backup guard. That would bring Chris Myers up to that position. I always thought we had House listed as a tackle, but whatever. I forgot that myers was already on the active roster since we brought him up so the Bengals couldn't get him after they lost two centers.

My vote (I guess) would be Wesley Duke, since Terrell is already on the active roster. (He just hasn't been suiting up.) Pickin's are thin around the league right now for Guards...I wonder if Dan Neil has been staying in shape this season?
    I bleed orange and blue!!!

Rest in peace, Darrent.

I adopted Domenik Hixon!!

thank you for your support