• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • weyrling
    Practice Squad
    • Sep 2004

Girl's thread

Any other female card collectors out there? Just curious. Sometime we might have to band together for some reason.
    ALL the way to the Super Bowl THIS year!
  • The Dark Knight
    aka Bronco Benny - /^v^\
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by weyrling
    Any other female card collectors out there? Just curious. Sometime we might have to band together for some reason.

No, but I collect female cards.

I still have all the birthday cards, love cards, ect ect from all the girls I've ever dated.

I'm not sure why.

Comment

• 7Fan30
      Practice Squad
      • Oct 2003

Not alone

Still the minority, but you're not alone. I think there are several that collect the cards. I enjoy collecting, both real bronco cards and virtual. My husband liked the Chiefs when we first were married, but I think I'm winning him over!!! It's true, men do get smarter after they get married!!
      Yep, It's a party :dance:

Sigs by me

Comment

• broncos49015
        Practice Squad
        • Sep 2004

female card collecter

yes there is a female card collecter in this bunch of guys ive been a fan for about 20 years feel free to pm when ever you want
        avatar and sig pics made by Snk16

Comment

• broncos_chica
          Practice Squad
          • Aug 2004

I'm a female collector! sorry I am late..but ya know! LoL well just wanted to stop by and let ya know I was here..I haven't been around lately 'cos work has been very DRAINING! but I am trying to get back on track If ya need a girl fan to talk to I am here..just pm me.

Comment

• Jaws
            The Immortal Madam Chomp
            • Oct 2004

Female shark reporting in! <-------Sharp teeth, but I don't bite often (only when the male posters here step out of line!)

Comment

• Kapaibro
              Crusher of Dreams
              • Oct 2005

One girlie Kiwi, reporting for duty!

Nice to see another femme on the boards! Between us we can turn this into a place to blatantly perv at footballers in those tight pants!

Mwahahahahahahahahaha
              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
              I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

• Jaws
                The Immortal Madam Chomp
                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                One girlie Kiwi, reporting for duty!

Nice to see another femme on the boards! Between us we can turn this into a place to blatantly perv at footballers in those tight pants!

Mwahahahahahahahahaha
                I nominate you to run for President of the Perv at Footballers Republic lol !

Comment

• Kapaibro
                  Crusher of Dreams
                  • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Jaws
                  I nominate you to run for President of the Perv at Footballers Republic lol !
                  I gratefully acknowledge the nomination of the esteemed Member of Welsh Sharkonia! Want to be my Number 2?

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

• Jaws
                    The Immortal Madam Chomp
                    • Oct 2004

I gratefully acknowledge the nomination of the esteemed Member of Welsh Sharkonia! Want to be my Number 2?
                    Sounds great! I kind of fancy the foreign minister job too as I like to travel across the oceans a lot! I could do a bit of scouting for potential nfl cuties.

Comment

• Kapaibro
                      Crusher of Dreams
                      • Oct 2005

Sounds great! I kind of fancy the foreign minister job too as I like to travel across the oceans a lot! I could do a bit of scouting for potential nfl cuties.
                      Done! Head scout for the NFL Girlie Perv Association is..............................

Jaws, the Esteemed Member from Welsh Sharkonia! All Hail Jaws!

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

• Jaws
                        The Immortal Madam Chomp
                        • Oct 2004

Done! Head scout for the NFL Girlie Perv Association is..............................

Jaws, the Esteemed Member from Welsh Sharkonia! All Hail Jaws!
                        Oh great one, humbly I shall serve thee and assure you that I shall be taking my new postition seriously and endeavour to ensure that the results of my labour will be pleasing to thee!

P.S I think the original subject of this thread was card collecting and not collecting the real thing lol !

Comment

• Kapaibro
                          Crusher of Dreams
                          • Oct 2005

Oh great one, humbly I shall serve thee and assure you that I shall be taking my new postition seriously and endeavour to ensure that the results of my labour will be pleasing to thee!

P.S I think the original subject of this thread was card collecting and not collecting the real thing lol !
                          Your first job will be.....................

When we end up in the playoffs against Indy, take Eli hostage, bring him to me, and then deliver a ransom note to Peyton!

"Start Jim Sorgi, or your little brother will never be seen again!"

Mwah hahahahahahahahahaha

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

• broncoram@hotma
                            Practice Squad
                            • Jun 2004

Female Bronco Collector

Yes I am a collector of Broncos (cards not the real thing much to my dismay) and I am a female. Of course you realize that we are the best of the group.
                            My husband is a St Louis Rams fan has been since childhood. I try to give him sympathy every once in awhile. What can you say to a Rams fan to make them feel better? I tell him he can put his 1 Super Bowl Cup between my 2 Super Bowl cups but he doesn't appreciate that. Go figure. You will notice by my signature that the best team is first and the other team is second.
                            I was born and raised in San DIego one of the things that happens when you are born is you come out of the womb as a Raider Hater are there any other ones out there that this happened to also?
                            If any female needs to talk with us females about the best team in the league just send me a note.
                            Happy Holidays to everyone
                            Vickie (Broncoram)
                            I Believe in the Denver Broncos

Comment

• 7Fan30
                              Practice Squad
                              • Oct 2003

Nice SIG

Kapaibro - nice sig. Snk16 does an awesome job. Yours looks very sweet
                              Yep, It's a party :dance:

Sigs by me

Comment

Working...
                              X