Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Walls to raiders

so it appears we'll be seeing walls later on this year, seeing that the raiders claimed him off waivers today. looked around and couldnt find any previous post on the news, maybe i actually posted some news first!

heres the link
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/transactions

sorry, just saw that it had already been posted, i feel dumb

I usually delete my bad threads before other people find out about them. Hint, hint...

Quote Originally Posted by charcoal01
    sorry, just saw that it had already been posted, i feel dumb
    dont feel dumb. this is my 1st time hearing this. so i saw ur post b4 i saw anyone elses.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/broncoterrell/anotherchampsig.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/broncoterrell/shutdown2.jpg[/IMG]

I was right (Haha)

A few days ago when I heard Walls was released, I had this to say about it...

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ighlight=Walls

I said Walls would end up in either Cincy or Oak-town, looks like Oakland took em

This will prolly get merged, as it should be but I wanted to boast my own Football knowledge and say I was right...sorry, I had a bad day, at least gimme this!

*BUMP* Had to bump this cuss I called the Raiders picking up Lenny .

Lenny Who????

RIP L.W.

R.ip.

2 funny RIP lol Lenny for sure will RIP !!

I don't know why anyone would think this is a good thing! It's NOT good to have a disgruntled player who hates Mike Shanahan and is motivated to prove him wrong in the division!

Take a look at what Eddie Kennison does to the Broncos every chance he gets! And he's really a very mediocre receiver. But he never plays "mediocre" against us, he's making sideline fingertip catches and always seems to have over 100 yards receiving. He was the only Chief doing anything or playing with any intensity in Denver this year.

Walls will likely be similar. Just because he didn't work out in Denver, doesn't mean that he won't or can't become an excellent DB for Oakland (think Deltha O'Neal, Torrie James, Montae Reagor whose currently starting for the Colts DL -- the league is sprinkled with former Broncos who are playing excellent football for their new teams, some are even going to the pro-bowl).

The bright side to this is that Walls will be a FA at the end of this year, unless he signs a new contract. Thus, if he does well, the Raiders will have to pay him $$ to keep him. Maybe he'll move on. . .
    http://www.fbpages.me/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/159174168050152087_zRr4orMC_c.jpg

LOL, he said he's looking forward to being matched up against Lelie. Now that's is going to be funny...

ive always liked walls, it's probably his hight and that is why i was concerned about Darrent. Walls has always been a great tackler and i always thought he would be better suited at safety. His height is great for the position and hes too slow for CB but i think it's perfect for safety.

Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    LOL, he said he's looking forward to being matched up against Lelie. Now that's is going to be funny...
    That's what we thought about Deltha in Cincy last year...

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Quote Originally Posted by rockrules40
    ive always liked walls, it's probably his hight and that is why i was concerned about Darrent. Walls has always been a great tackler and i always thought he would be better suited at safety. His height is great for the position and hes too slow for CB but i think it's perfect for safety.
    Never to fear we have another 6'4 monster on the roster and he's already listed as a safety. Brandon Browner's 6'4 frame has 210-220 pounds on it and he's got good coverage abilities and likes to lay the wood. He's just a few steps to slow to be playing CB in the league therefore management has moved him to the safety position. Hopefully he pans out unlike Lenny Walls who I also had a lot of faith in.

PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
    You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Quote Originally Posted by WABronco
    I remember at training camp this year watching Ashley just abuse Lenny play after play. God I can't wait for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by muse
    That's what we thought about Deltha in Cincy last year...
    I'd say that Deltha posseses a tad more talent than Lenny. Lenny just looked so lost this year, but so did Deltha 2 years ago...

It'll be exciting to see that game, and that's all I care about!