Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

T.O. Will Be A Bronco

Yes that's right the title rhymes, pretty clever title if I do say so myself and I do. Now enough of my self praises and I'll get to the topic lol. I know this has been talked about over and over again but at this point I'm almost positive T.O. will be coming to Denver and here's why.

1.Nobody else wants him-The fact is teams like Dallas, Oakland, ect don't want T.O. because they already have number one receivers in guys like Keyshawn Johnson and Randy Moss and those personalities will clash. You have to figure about 90% of teams won't even consider T.O. just for the fact of his bad press. The simple fact is he has to be #1 on a team or there will be a clash and in Denver he would be that #1 receiver.

2.He's about winning and making money-Terrell Owens WILL NEVER go to a team like the Miami Dolphins because this guy has his mind set on getting good stats to demand a good pay and he wants, like any other player, to win the superbowl but moreso then most players(the one selfless act he ever did was play for the Eagles in the Superbowl when he was injured that's determination). On a team like Miami he doesn't have a realistic chance but on Denver he does.

3.Shannahan would be a good father and is about building the most "skilled" team-That title pretty much explains itself he's already been quoted as saying he would never rule out skilled players and for anyone who hates T.O. you have to at least respect his skill. What Terrell Owens needs is a coach that won't put up with his crap and Shanny is that coach. Andy Reid is a soft spoken pacifist and let Owens do for the mostpart what he wanted until it got to be over the top. Shannahan is more like Bill Parcells and would do a similar job of toning T.O. down as he did Bill Prcells did with Keyshawn Johnson.

4.Owens will be a steal-The Broncos don't have much room with the salary cap but you can bet they'll negotiate a deal(a very strict deal) where Owens would be payed MUCH less then he would normally be but with bonuses if he plays well and the chance to re-negotiate his contract after a season. For at least one season Owens will be the best free agent pickup at the best price it's like buying a brand new Benz that has a scratch for 50% of it's value before the scratch.

When you add those facts up it's clear that there's a very real posibility he'll be a Bronco by the end of the season. You all heard it here first, well not first but I'm still going to take credit Have a good one Broncos fans.

He'll be a cowboy

... I still don't like him, and I don't want him on the Broncos, I would probably puke ...

Quote Originally Posted by T140
    ... I still don't like him, and I don't want him on the Broncos, I would probably puke ...
    we don't care if u don't like him or if u do ,if he does come that means ur not a denver fan?its alright with me..i kno u'll change ur mind when he takes us to the superbowl
    I'll be the first to tell u..

The Raiders wont be able to afford him anyway, besides the fact they already have a number one receiver in Randy Moss.

Before you pat yourself to hard on the back consider this. Even if Denver was interested in TO (and I haven't seen one shred of evidence to support the notion) there will still be other teams interested in TO and they may offer him a better deal.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!!
    He'll be a cowboy
    Yep, I agree wholeheartedly.

I have heard, and heard again that the Broncos have no interest in bringing T.O. into the fold. I've heard they turned him down when available last time, and I've heard they would do it again.

I am in firm agreement with the Broncos' stance on this.

T.O. and Dallas were made for each other. He and Jerry Jones can start their own little marketing cash cow, and Jerry might even help T.O. trademark a few end zone dances. Match made in heaven publicity wise, and Jerry Jones and T.O. love publicity as much as anyone.

As I said 90% of teams won't be interested in him and right now in my opinion TO is about restoring his market value his idiot agent ruined most of it he would be wise to fire Rosenhaus and get a fresh start. What I'm trying to express is I don't think for enxt season he'll be too concerned about a big contract nor will he be getting one he's a huge risk for a team. You see it all the time in sports sometimes players sacrafice their possible value for the chance to increase their longterm value or chance of winning. For those of you who follow hockey Paul Karyia signed with the Colorado Avalanche in 03 for nearly 4 million a year less then he could have gotten on a weaker team. TO will get a short contract for little money with a team that fits him best not what gets him the most money and I think Denver is that perfect fit.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoCanuck
    As I said 90% of teams won't be interested in him and right now in my opinion TO is about restoring his market value his idiot agent ruined most of it he would be wise to fire Rosenhaus and get a fresh start. What I'm trying to express is I don't think for enxt season he'll be too concerned about a big contract nor will he be getting one he's a huge risk for a team. You see it all the time in sports sometimes players sacrafice their possible value for the chance to increase their longterm value or chance of winning. For those of you who follow hockey Paul Karyia signed with the Colorado Avalanche in 03 for nearly 4 million a year less then he could have gotten on a weaker team. TO will get a short contract for little money with a team that fits him best not what gets him the most money and I think Denver is that perfect fit.

Then you haven't been following TO's story for very long, because TO IS about the money. I totally disagree with you that he's a good fit for the Broncos. Again other ESPN throwing out stupid speculation I have yet to see anything that indicates that Denver is the lest bit interested in TO.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

I don't know... I didn't think we would be interested in Clarett either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!!
    I don't know... I didn't think we would be interested in Clarett either.
    Good point. You can never count Shanahan out even though I have heard him say absolutely not and TO is worth the headache he would bring on a daily basis.

How can we afford him?
    vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

He has already wrecked two teams. Why do we want to give him the chance to do that to the Broncos?

I believe in TO, but I mostly believe in the Broncos organization. I think they would make TO act better. Remember the Eagles aren't really a good organization, they just had a good team. The Broncos on the other hand, would have recognized TOs 100th catch.

I think TO would be happy here, as well as the Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_f1
    I believe in TO, but I mostly believe in the Broncos organization. I think they would make TO act better. Remember the Eagles aren't really a good organization, they just had a good team. The Broncos on the other hand, would have recognized TOs 100th catch.

I think TO would be happy here, as well as the Broncos
    Recognizing his 100th catch was a lame complaint. If the Eagles are consistant with that policy with all their players (which they appear to be), then T.O.'s whiney crap about needing the spotlight on hm is..... baby crying.

TO will never be in Denver.. Why? Because we are a Run first Offense. TO is gonna be *****ing by week 3 about his catches when we run the ball most of the time. Our Running Attack does not look to be slowing down, and TO has been on Pass Happy teams. (49ers, and Eagles) He has never been on a team like the Broncos or Cowboys who stick by the rule that you run the ball first then pass second.

I believe whoever picks up TO is gonna get a deal for his services, but Idont see him going to the Boys or the Broncos.
    [IMG]http://www.kaitlynpaige.net/!cid_image001.gif[/IMG]

Always remember to blow out the flame before drinking!!!!