Page 3 of 215 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Thank you for you reply. I saw your reply in my first thread. I was looking for a better answer than that. More along the lines like Anderson and Dayne missed the flite to Buffalo and Bell is the only RB they are that will suit up. So if I understand you correctly, Anderson is the man and Bell comes in as relief. So if he were your guy, you would start Wells if Davis cannot go assuring yourself a full time player?

I know.....We should go with ANDERBELL!!!
    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Agreed. AnderBell it is.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Thats what I am talking about!!!
    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gregthree
    Whats the word on who will get more carries in the Shanahan RBBC backfield. This is so unlike him. Get your stud and stay with him.
    Well the common thought, at least by those in the media is, neither of the 2 are a "stud".

I tend to agree with that idea. Both backs are quite serviceable but neither is that stand out guy.

The knock on MA is his break away ability, he has had his long runs this year, but more often then not its grind it out type of runs.

Up to this point Tatum hasnt shown he is durable enough to carry the bulk. It seems as though he gets banged up quite often. He also seems to be lacking in the power department, its pretty rare that you see him push the pile.

So i just dont think Shanny has a choice of playing the stud. He has to use what he has chosen to keep, and so far it has worked well enough to push us into the AFC West lead and we have a solid shot at a #2 seed going into the playoffs.

If Anderson played full-time this season

I think he'd still have 1600 yards and 15 TDs by the end of the season. The way it worked out, splitting the carries makes both of these guys more efficient (they're on pace for just under 2000 yards between the two). The "common thought" is wrong. These guys combined are better than any one guy could have been for our team this season. Hence the only team ahead of us in total rushing yards is another team that uses RBBC.

Official Game Day Thread: Denver vs Buffalo

Well it is now Saturday on the East Coast so that means it is time for GAME DAY THREAD!!!!

On 20 1/2 hours to kick off..... long wait, but hey for everyone to see our beloved boys kick some tail on prime time it is worth it.

So to the early poster welcome. Kick back, relax and stay for awhile.

As always please follow the rules posted in the COC and since we are so close to X-mas let's try to share a little of that X-mas spirit.

GAME ON!!!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

Yeah........................ I'm here and ready to go for an hour or two.
    Let's go Broncos.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Elway
    Well it is now Saturday on the East Coast so that means it is time for GAME DAY THREAD!!!!

On 20 1/2 hours to kick off..... long wait, but hey for everyone to see our beloved boys kick some tail on prime time it is worth it.

So to the early poster welcome. Kick back, relax and stay for awhile.

As always please follow the rules posted in the COC and since we are so close to X-mas let's try to share a little of that X-mas spirit.

GAME ON!!!
    Yeeee ha!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for gameday fiesta!

I've been missing my football what with there been no college ball on lately. Thank god the 1-AA Championship was on tonight (Appalachian vs Northern Iowa State). I'll be bounding out of bed and heading for work with a song in my heart later today!

President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Waiting..............

oooops sorry i started my own sorry
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/reddeadraul/mexicanflag2my.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]Thanks BroncoFanCam[/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/reddeadraul/sigcopy.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]My lame attempt at a sig [/CENTER]

Yup, not only that it is Vacation time!!! WHOO HOO! Whoch means I can hang out as late as I want and just wait for the game.... and wait.. and wait....

Well maybe better throw some sleep in there. But some good games are on ealier to help tide us over.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

Hey Kap,
    What's going on? Yeah I watched that game. It was played in my hometown.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Emancipator
    Hey Kap,
    What's going on? Yeah I watched that game. It was played in my hometown.
    Hey there E! It looked like a good game. That Hunter guy is legend on the D! Did you see that guy Turner have a bit of a hissy fit on the sidelines? No good to see.
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

hey that made me mad uni lost ..but i think i am going to go get some sleep then get up early and get ready for some football

LATER...GO BRONCOS

I still miss the blue background.