Page 544 of 560 FirstFirst ... 44 444 494 534 542 543 544 545 546 554 ... LastLast
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 8388
    Guardians Of the Galaxy #2, 7/10
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Justice League 5/10

I don't know what to say? It was a disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Justice League 5/10

I don't know what to say? It was a disappointment.
    The Flash in the movie is straight boo boo.

Ready Player One - 7.5
    Pretty decent movie. Loved the ild school references. I can see how it wouldn't be as entertaining if you didn't recognize most of the references. Well done movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Ready Player One - 7.5
    Pretty decent movie. Loved the ild school references. I can see how it wouldn't be as entertaining if you didn't recognize most of the references. Well done movie.
    The book was fantastic. I'm really eager to see the movie. I'm watching it in 3d tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    The book was fantastic. I'm really eager to see the movie. I'm watching it in 3d tomorrow night.
    Id give it an 8.5 or 9/10, visuals are fantastic, audio is fantastic, references were great, acting was good. obviously changes from the book but nothing id deem damaging. I cant wait to watch it again.

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Star Wars The Last Jedi

Meh... 6/10

Mark Hamil is a bad actor, and the story was kind of bland. The Force Awakens was way better.

Only The Brave

8/10

Great movie

Ready Player One

Just to be fair. I did really go after this movie when I first saw the trailer and thought it would be stupid and a waste of my time. I heard nothing but good things in the reviews including from reviewers that I like.

So, I decided to give the movie a chance and went and saw it. So......

8.5/10

I freaking LOVED it. There are so many references to pop culture and I LOVED the Buckaroo Banzai references too. My brother would watch that movie all of the time with me growing up!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Ready Player One

Just to be fair. I did really go after this movie when I first saw the trailer and thought it would be stupid and a waste of my time. I heard nothing but good things in the reviews including from reviewers that I like.

So, I decided to give the movie a chance and went and saw it. So......

8.5/10

I freaking LOVED it. There are so many references to pop culture and I LOVED the Buckaroo Banzai references too. My brother would watch that movie all of the time with me growing up!
    Color me shocked. I saw you were the last one to post and I knew it was going to be this movie, I actually thought you would hate it.

It was a very good movie. They changed a whole lot from the book, but I'm ok with the changes and it is one of those rare times where the book actually lives up to the movie.

If you liked the movie Charlie, I would highly recomend the book. The one thing the movie severely lacked was character development. The book does a very good job of that.

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Id give it an 8.5 or 9/10, visuals are fantastic, audio is fantastic, references were great, acting was good. obviously changes from the book but nothing id deem damaging. I cant wait to watch it again.
    The only thing I didn't like was the rushed pace. It left zero room for character development. I never really felt a connection to the characters and the whole Art3mis/Parzival connection really just didn't make any sense without the development. But outside of that, it was freaking stellar! There were a few moments that had me absolutely cheering.

Mark Hamil is a bad actor
    TAKE IT BACK!!! You take that back right NOW!!! Mark Hamil is a national treasure!

Freaking sit here and try and tell me that THE quintessential voice of the Joker is a bad actor, I won't stand for it!

TAKE IT BACK!!! You take that back right NOW!!! Mark Hamil is a national treasure!

Freaking sit here and try and tell me that THE quintessential voice of the Joker is a bad actor, I won't stand for it!
    Don't forget the Prankster on "The Flash", and the bad guy on "Son Of the Beach"
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Mark Hamil is a bad actor, and the story was kind of bland. The Force Awakens was way better.
    What?!

Come on he's Luke. It's one thing to hate The Last Jedi (I hated the movie myself) but to go after Hamill? Hamill is the bomb.

He's awesome in anything he touches - including Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

Watched IT Friday night.

I would give it roughly a 6.5 out of 10 I think. pennywise was really well done but i hated some of the other twists they added for horror shock. Also thought they movie drug on at times and was a little too long.

And it pretty much played out like a poor mans Stranger Things with a different villain.

You'll just have to get over it I guess. I wasn't trying to hurt yours or anyone's feelings.. Just speaking my opinion. I think he's a terrible actor. Doing voiceovers for a cartoon or video game is a different ball game.