Page 474 of 560 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 484 524 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 8387
    Jake Reacher 7/10
    Decent movie, typical Cruise style. Expected worst.

Apollo 18 4/10
    Not a good movie imo, I like the camera work but there was no break ground to anything and the movie ends with telling you to visit a link that suppose to prove Apollo 18 happened but it link takes you pretty much nowhere.

Red Dawn(remake) 8/10
    I actually liked this movie, liked the original as well. I expected it to suck though, and I do have a problem with a bunch of teenagers being the saviors. This is a trend with Hollywood that needs to end.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Not a movie exactly. More of a documentary/epic journey TV series, but due to it's length I'll post it here.

Just watched "Long Way Round" and "Long Way Down" on netflix. Both follow Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman on truly epic road trips around the world on their BMW motorcycles. LWR goes from London, through Europe, Russia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Alaska, Canada, and finally into New York. LWD goes from the northernmost point of Scotland to the southern tip of Africa.

Incredible journey with great insights from some very entertaining people. Anyone longing for road trip inspiration needs to watch these two series. 10/10 both of them.

Last Stand with I'll be back Arnold. Wasn't bad, I would give it 6/10.....
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Devils Due - I havent gone to see a horror movie in theaters since Arachnophobia - LOL and after watching this I know why

It was horrible - not even scary - after their whole stunt in NYC with the baby carriage I thought it would be decent - i give it 1/10 - wouldnt even watch it with a gun to my head

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I finally watched Bad Grandpa, I'll give it 7/10. The movie wasn't consistently funny, however the funny parts in the movie made up for the unfunny... In a few parts of this movie I laughed so hard I cried..... The movie is totally worth it, if you get into this type of non sense....
    I heard that from more than one person - I cant wait to see it

Escape Plan - 10/10 (May be a bit biased lol) Fantastic movie

Captain Phillips - 10/10 Tom Hanks drops another amazing movie

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Last Stand with I'll be back Arnold. Wasn't bad, I would give it 6/10.....
    I enjoyed it too, it was a good movie if you viewed it as what is is....a shoot em up movie. Good acting shouldn't be expected. Though the acting wasn't terrible.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Red Dawn(remake) 8/10
    I actually liked this movie, liked the original as well. I expected it to suck though, and I do have a problem with a bunch of teenagers being the saviors. This is a trend with Hollywood that needs to end.
    Just finished it, wasn't bad at all.
    Dread it.Run from it.

"Last Vegas" 8/10. Pretty good, only slightly disappointed
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Lizzie Borden Had an Axe.

What did I expect for a cable channel movies? Actually, I expected a lot! I've always found that story interesting and liked the ghost show episodes on the Borden house. So when I saw the ad on tv for this one I set the DVR to record it.

I had such a hard time watching it that it now is one of the few movies I turned off. And deleted. I know how the story ends, but I have no idea how the movie ended.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Ride Along. 7ish/10. It was good. Kevin Hart was pretty funny. Surprising cameo from Larry Fishburn.

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Lizzie Borden Had an Axe.

What did I expect for a cable channel movies? Actually, I expected a lot! I've always found that story interesting and liked the ghost show episodes on the Borden house. So when I saw the ad on tv for this one I set the DVR to record it.

I had such a hard time watching it that it now is one of the few movies I turned off. And deleted. I know how the story ends, but I have no idea how the movie ended.
    Did you know that she was found not guilty? I mean in real life

The Lego Movie - 10/10

Great story, great characters, and probably some of the best animation I've ever seen.

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

The Iceman with Michael Shannon, this was a good movie. 8/10
    Dread it.Run from it.

"Runner Runner" 8.5/10. A good combination of "Boiler Room" and "Rounders" with a GREAT ending. It did lag for a little, but that was just to set everything up