Page 273 of 559 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 373 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 8371
    Repoman 3/10. jude, forrest and liew could've done much better than this!

Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post
    Machete 2.7/10

Worst movie I have seen in a long time. Even Robert DeNiro couldn't save this one.
    it was supposed to be bad, i think... like Death Proof and what not.

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Wall Street (the new one) - 7.7493823/10....

Wasn't a bad movie at all, but was too much talking i guess... some people don't like that but I liked it. It was too obvious what was going to happen, and then what was going to happen after that happened... but still wasn't terrible... watchable.

The Town - 8/10

Was a good movie. Good acting for the most part. There were a lot of things that happened that you kinda needed more info on to actually remotely believe what happened and what not... but if you let go of all that you should enjoy this film.

kinda predictable as well..

Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post
    Wall Street (the new one) - 7.7493823/10....

Wasn't a bad movie at all, but was too much talking i guess... some people don't like that but I liked it. It was too obvious what was going to happen, and then what was going to happen after that happened... but still wasn't terrible... watchable.

The Town - 8/10

Was a good movie. Good acting for the most part. There were a lot of things that happened that you kinda needed more info on to actually remotely believe what happened and what not... but if you let go of all that you should enjoy this film.

kinda predictable as well..
    they must not have been true Red Sox fans because wouldn't they want them to make as much money as they can to continue to have a shot at beating the Yankees? so unbelievable lol.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: 4.5/10

um...... well, i don't really know what to say about this one exactly. it was pretty much like every single Michael Cera movie, only the plus side was that there was no Jona Hill.

other plusses: three chics that they somehow to got look exactly like each other and were good looking.

Culkin is a pretty good actor and it was basically an arcade game.

it had a very Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist feel to it in that it really had no direction or sense of plot or anything that made any sense, but it gets away with it a bit better than that piece of garbage of a movie.

really the only thing that kept me semi-entertained by this movie is the random bursts into arcade game mode where Scott Pilgrim would have to battle a dude from his girlfriend's past and all of a sudden he'd have powers and he'd get coins and bonus points for defeating him.

it's easy to tell that he is obviously going to beat all 7 of them, and get the girl he wanted, even though they tried to throw a twist in that didn't work.

and surprise... Michael Cera's character was in a band/in to music etc. and always strange, indie music too and never anything mainstream. it always feels like a hipster emo fest whenever i watch one of his movies.

i don't even think he acts in his movies... he's the same in real life. he acted just like he does in all of his movies when i saw him on Conan...

basically his movies are getting really old and annoying, but my buddy said he liked it and we share similar film taste so i thought maybe he wouldn't lead me astray, but we've been known to disagree before and this is one of those times.

it gets' 4.5 points for semi-originality for bringing an arcade game into the overall plot but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by RealBronco View Post
    they must not have been true Red Sox fans because wouldn't they want them to make as much money as they can to continue to have a shot at beating the Yankees? so unbelievable lol.
    lol well i didn't wanna leave spoilers so i left it vague

LOL Maybe I Just Don't get it

Arlington Road 8.4/10

Great Thriller. Very intense with an ending you didn't expect. Bridges and Tim Robbins were magnificent. Definitely worth the watch.

I've seen a ton of movies in the last couple of days:

True Grit--10/10....I am obsessed.

Black Swan--7/10...I like it more and more after seeing it.

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford--8/10...a little slow for me, but good.

The Town--9/10...I wish I had seen this in theaters!!

The Untouchables--10/10...also obsessed.
    ...capture it...remember it...

Yes, and that is what makes them good. They were supposed to have the feel of a cheap 70's exploitation film. I remember my brother watching those crazy movies when I was little. He was a huge fan of B-movies and underground films.

I love how Tarantino and Rodriguez made those movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapping Turtle View Post

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford--8/10...a little slow for me, but good.

Are you sure you didn't watch movies with me?

In the last week or so I've seen all of those movies (with the exception of Untouchables). Though the Jesse James film I've seen before numerous times...

I've seen a ton of movies in the last couple of days:

You forgot Tangled.

I still need to see Black Swan

The Saint. 7/10 I would've like to have seen some sequels from this. I thought val kilmer did a good job portraying simon templar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    The Saint. 7/10 I would've like to have seen some sequels from this. I thought val kilmer did a good job portraying simon templar.
    Yea, that was a good movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
    You forgot Tangled.

I still need to see Black Swan
    My bad G. I'd give that a 7? Maybe an 8.

And Black Swan was so...strange. Don't see it with someone you might feel awkward around. There is some graphic sexual scenes, which don't bother me but I saw it with my Uncle and my friend and that was aaaawwwkwaard.
    ...capture it...remember it...

My bad G. I'd give that a 7? Maybe an 8.

And Black Swan was so...strange. Don't see it with someone you might feel awkward around. There is some graphic sexual scenes, which don't bother me but I saw it with my Uncle and my friend and that was aaaawwwkwaard.
    yeeeeeah it was kindof awesome