Page 509 of 560 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 507 508 509 510 511 519 559 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 8387
    ^^^^As bad as I wanted to go, I'll wait til the teeming hordes thin out a bit. I heard from some who went that it was not as car oriented as earlier ones. I got a thing for Michelle Rodriguez soooooo....
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    ^^^^As bad as I wanted to go, I'll wait til the teeming hordes thin out a bit. I heard from some who went that it was not as car oriented as earlier ones. I got a thing for Michelle Rodriguez soooooo....
    It wasn't at all. Only 1 race. Then a chase scene with cars.

Couple head on collisions and the final act with cars for the good guys but the bad guys were not in cars.

It was very Unfast for a Fast movie.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    It wasn't at all. Only 1 race. Then a chase scene with cars.

Couple head on collisions and the final act with cars for the good guys but the bad guys were not in cars.

It was very Unfast for a Fast movie.
    True but it stopped being about racing after 2 fast 2 furious i accepted the series for what it is and its not racing anymore

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    True but it stopped being about racing after 2 fast 2 furious i accepted the series for what it is and its not racing anymore
    Uh Tokyo drift was completely about racing.

Uh Tokyo drift was completely about racing.
    oh yeah well i guess after that then

oh yeah well i guess after that then
    Yeah I think four still had a pretty good mixture of racing but more action than usual.

Then 5 and 6 it became a token 2 races but plenty of Chase scenes.

And now in 7 you almost get no racing cars at all.

Yeah I think four still had a pretty good mixture of racing but more action than usual.

Then 5 and 6 it became a token 2 races but plenty of Chase scenes.

And now in 7 you almost get no racing cars at all.
    yeah 4 is kinda forgotten IMO i liked it but i definitely liked 5. 5 was this sort of heist movie then 6 and 7 some how topped each other now if there is an 8 i have no idea how they will top 7

yeah 4 is kinda forgotten IMO i liked it but i definitely liked 5. 5 was this sort of heist movie then 6 and 7 some how topped each other now if there is an 8 i have no idea how they will top 7
    Yeah four was great at the time and now it's kind of just there. I don't think 7 topped 5 or 6 though.

I rated them for a co worker the other day. Just my opinion of course.

1. Because it's the original with the most racing.
    5. Intro of the Rock and first great mix of humor and action
    6. For basically the same reasons as 5. And I'm debating which one I really liked more. Because 6 had a better action villain. But it also really was a complete disappearance of racing just about.
    7. Just because I can't go below the other three with it. It was pretty good and just not better than the three above. Not as much humor and complete lack of racing outside opening season. But great tribute to paul at the end.
    4. Like I said really liked it at the time. Now it's just there.
    3. Tokyo drift in my opinion actually had the best story of the entire series. Only reason it gets dumped near the bottom is due to Lucas Black. What a joke. I would've preferred to see Paul Walker take some weird mission oversees. Could've been much better with a stronger cast.
    2. 2 fast 2 furious. Easily the worst of the series and the only time I would ever rewatch it is if I wanted to binge watch the whole series.

But I do own them all.

Yeah four was great at the time and now it's kind of just there. I don't think 7 topped 5 or 6 though.

I rated them for a co worker the other day. Just my opinion of course.

1. Because it's the original with the most racing.
    5. Intro of the Rock and first great mix of humor and action
    6. For basically the same reasons as 5. And I'm debating which one I really liked more. Because 6 had a better action villain. But it also really was a complete disappearance of racing just about.
    7. Just because I can't go below the other three with it. It was pretty good and just not better than the three above. Not as much humor and complete lack of racing outside opening season. But great tribute to paul at the end.
    4. Like I said really liked it at the time. Now it's just there.
    3. Tokyo drift in my opinion actually had the best story of the entire series. Only reason it gets dumped near the bottom is due to Lucas Black. What a joke. I would've preferred to see Paul Walker take some weird mission oversees. Could've been much better with a stronger cast.
    2. 2 fast 2 furious. Easily the worst of the series and the only time I would ever rewatch it is if I wanted to binge watch the whole series.

But I do own them all.
    Your rating i would have to agree with tokyo drift should have had PW in i didnt really like Lucas black but apparently he is signed on for 2 more movies
    Now i wonder what direction they're gonna go with this franchise

Furious 7, 3 of 5 stars I guess.

I had to deduct a bit for predictable lameness in parts.

I liked the Pikes Peak scenes which were supposed to be Uzbekistan or some nonsense.

Here's my rankings (until I see the new one):

#2 The most fun and light. Plus it introduced: Ludacris, Tyrese, and the HOT Eva Longoria
    #5 Great, the only part that I didn't like was where Alimi Ballard (The Rock's friend) died
    #1 Revolutionary, the beginning of a MARVELOUS series
    #4 Slow, but a great story. Especially since Michelle didn't die
    #6 REALLY UNREALISTIC & 2 characters I liked, died

I won't watch #3

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Here's my rankings (until I see the new one):

#2 The most fun and light. Plus it introduced: Ludacris, Tyrese, and the HOT Eva Longoria
    #5 Great, the only part that I didn't like was where Alimi Ballard (The Rock's friend) died
    #1 Revolutionary, the beginning of a MARVELOUS series
    #4 Slow, but a great story. Especially since Michelle didn't die
    #6 REALLY UNREALISTIC & 2 characters I liked, died

I won't watch #3
    I could name something extremely unrealistic in all 7 movies. So not sure why you nitpick on 6. I guess it may have been flooded with unrealistic.

But it's not like the others lacked it.

Just got back from seeing Furious 7. I must not be as picky as some others. I thought it was a good movie and the tribute at the end was very nice. I found myself and wife both cried like little babies at the end.

Lots of action and some good car scenes. I give it 2 thumbs up.

Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by one_bad_55 View Post
    Just got back from seeing Furious 7. I must not be as picky as some others. I thought it was a good movie and the tribute at the end was very nice. I found myself and wife both cried like little babies at the end.

Lots of action and some good car scenes. I give it 2 thumbs up.
    I don't recall anyone saying they didn't like it. I said I didn't agree with my buddy calling it the best in the series.

I don't recall anyone saying they didn't like it. I said I didn't agree with my buddy calling it the best in the series.
    Actually I wasn't referring to anyone on the boards. I had seen several reviews online that gave the movie low ratings and I thought it was just as good as any of the other 6 in the series. It was good to see Sean & Twinkie from Tokyo Drift and Hector from the first F&F in this last installment. It really tied everything back together very nicely.

The entire series has shifted from the street racing to more of a Mission Impossible type feel which is okay with me as I enjoy just about any type of action movie. There are still some great car scenes, races, chases, etc.

What I want to know is where those car shows are at where the girls wear absolutely bare minimum? I have been to a lot of car shows, races, and rod runs in my life and I have never seen anything like that in my life. I guess I go to the wrong shows.

Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller