Page 406 of 560 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 456 506 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 8388
    James Bond Skyfall
    9/10

Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    Django unchained was absolutely amazing...

Christopher Waltz deserves a hero cookie of the century for his performance.
    he is a really great actor, Django was incredible though 9/10

a definite buy when it hits bluray
    -------

Anyone see Gangster Squad yet? I really wanted to see it but now I'm nervous because it only got a 32% on rotten tomatoes.

Critics are worthless

Plenty of movies I've seen that I liked they rated bad and vice versa.

Typically if they rate them good though, I agree. Not so much the other way around.

I look, but don't let it bother me if I already planned on seeing it

I'm seeing it tonight. Ill let ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    he is a really great actor, Django was incredible though 9/10

a definite buy when it hits bluray
    Oh hell yeah!

This movie was beyond awesome!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    Critics are worthless

Plenty of movies I've seen that I liked they rated bad and vice versa.

Typically if they rate them good though, I agree. Not so much the other way around.

I look, but don't let it bother me if I already planned on seeing it

I'm seeing it tonight. Ill let ya know.
    I was under the impression rotten tomatoes was fan ratings? If not then I made a mistake not seeing it.

We went to Django unchained though and from what I've heard that is can't miss. So if you're review is good I will probably see that next week.

I just seen GANGSTER SQUAD. I give it a 9/10. I really enjoyed the movie. The movie was shot very well!!
    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Django Unchained. 8-10

Awesome movie. Wouldn't go over board and rate it as one of my favorite movies ever though. Hence the 8. It did seem a little long and drawn out at the end. Contrary to what I had heard on here. Still enjoyed it a lot though.

Based on one review on here and the trailor last night I need to hurry up and see Gangster Squad though.

Hanna 4.8/10 Movie was alright, could have been better. Part of the movie I lost interest and I kept wondering what the point of the movie even was, even the point was said a few times.

Columbiana 3/10 Simply didn't like it. Movie was very uninteresting, didn't care for the plot. Zoe Saladana(sp) tends to be in a lot of bad action films

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

I watched The Expendables 2 tonight and i'm ashamed of myself that I took this long to watch it since Arnold is in it. Ever better than the first one plus more Arnold, Bruce Willis, and Chuck Norris was even better. Van Damme as the villian was brilliant casting. Overall I give it a 10/10 because I love 80s/90s action films and this was as great as all the classics

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Contagion 7.5/10

I actually liked this movie. It was interesting, it's one of those movies that make you think. What if this actually happened? How would we handle it?

Spoiler alert:

I didn't like how it ended, at least I felt the ending was incomplete. They should have said if the vaccine had any side effects or not. It was rushed, who's to know if it causes cancer or something. Would have been nice to know that the vaccine didn't end one death sentence, just to open the door to another. Or what happens with Jude Law's character. Did he actually have a better cure? Was he even effected in the first place?

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

A very Harold & Kumar Christmas. 4/10

Movie was just stupid. I know it's suppose to be dumb, but it wasn't funny...at all.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    The Hobbit - 7,5/10 - Was cool and magical and everything. I didn't think it was as entertaining as the other movies. The others in the trilogy could be epic. This one just didn't have a ton of substance. Martin Freeman was excellent, but Serkis was better. I really liked the troll part.

Seven Psychopaths - 8/10 - This movie was awesome, there some wows and a lot of laughs. The end makes you think too I thought it was pretty cool. Christopher Walken was amazing. Great cast.

Zero Dark Thirty - 8.5/10 - This movie was excellent, but I wasn't like blown away like every critic seemed to be. Jessica Chastain was the bomb. There was a lot more to it than I expected. The ending is like sooo predictable

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    The Hobbit - 7,5/10 - Was cool and magical and everything. I didn't think it was as entertaining as the other movies. The others in the trilogy could be epic. This one just didn't have a ton of substance. Martin Freeman was excellent, but Serkis was better. I really liked the troll part.

Seven Psychopaths - 8/10 - This movie was awesome, there some wows and a lot of laughs. The end makes you think too I thought it was pretty cool. Christopher Walken was amazing. Great cast.

Zero Dark Thirty - 8.5/10 - This movie was excellent, but I wasn't like blown away like every critic seemed to be. Jessica Chastain was the bomb. There was a lot more to it than I expected. The ending is like sooo predictable
    I'm interested in seeing Zero Dark Thirty. I really liked The Hurt Locker. Then again, I'm a sucker for military related films.

I'm surprised and upset Kathryn Bigelow wasn't even nominated for best director.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders