Page 535 of 541 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 533 534 535 536 537 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 8107
    Star wars: Rogue One 8/10

Great movie. Awesome action scenes. Made a new hope make sense and the weakness in the death star make more sense. The weakness in the movie was the character development. I liked most of the characters but we didn't know anything about most of them. Most of that was probably due to most of the characters not showing up later

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Star wars: Rogue One 8/10

Great movie. Awesome action scenes. Made a new hope make sense and the weakness in the death star make more sense. The weakness in the movie was the character development. I liked most of the characters but we didn't know anything about most of them. Most of that was probably due to most of the characters not showing up later
    Well considering what happened to all of them in the end does character development even matter that much?

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Well considering what happened to all of them in the end does character development even matter that much?
    I know. Read my last sentence. I get that they don't show up but I wanted to like the characters we just didn't get enough of them. We might as well just get red shirt character 1

"Sleepless" 3/10

Predictable and a bad ending
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Got to see an Advanced Screening of the Guardians Of the Galaxy 2 last night. 8/10 overall. The Humor is a 10/10. Get ready to laugh! For some it may be too much! Won't say too much, except Groot will make you CRY!!!
    oh YEAH?

Guardians of the Galaxy, Volume 2

10/10

I loved it. I loved the original, what else can I say?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Guardians of the Galaxy, Volume 2

10/10

I loved it. I loved the original, what else can I say?
    I'm seeing it in two hours. I expect to like it. I don't really hand out 10's but I do expect to laugh a lot.

Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 8.5/10

This was about as good as the first one which I loved though I think I liked the plot and story of "Volume One" a little better. The humor in this one was a little stronger though. Great film overall!
    Superbowl 50 MVP defeats 2015 League MVP, Feb. 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMobster View Post
    Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 8.5/10

This was about as good as the first one which I loved though I think I liked the plot and story of "Volume One" a little better. The humor in this one was a little stronger though. Great film overall!
    Thats how I viewed it. Story was better with the first one humor was better with this one.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

GOTG2- 7.5/10

I did enjoy it a lot but I am on the side of the fence that one was better in both story and humor. I couldn't tell who the bad guy was for at least half the movie. Though that may just be me being an idiot.

It did have a lot of great humor but I still liked the first more.

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Thats how I viewed it. Story was better with the first one humor was better with this one.
    Volume One is only slightly better (I gave that one a 9, I think) in terms of plot/story/villain/sense of jeopardy and the overarching importance to the rest of the MCU ala the Infinity Stone. This one was more character-driven and emotional: Gamora & Nebula, Starlord, Ego & Yondu. That's not a bad thing but kind of jolting from all the humor, like how much do we take seriously and when.

"Awesome Mix Vol. 1" is also a little better selection of songs -to my taste, anyway.

I had a blast watching this one though!
    Last edited by LynchMobster; 05-06-2017 at 11:37 AM.
    Superbowl 50 MVP defeats 2015 League MVP, Feb. 7th, 2016

1979's "Alien" shameless remake disguised as Prometheus' sequel coming in T-minus 13 days.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

GOTG2- 7.5/10

I did enjoy it a lot but I am on the side of the fence that one was better in both story and humor. I couldn't tell who the bad guy was for at least half the movie. Though that may just be me being an idiot.

It did have a lot of great humor but I still liked the first more.
    Marvel is notorious for having very weak bad buys outside of Loki. This movie had some great humorous moments though. "I'm Mary Poppins ya'll!"

And then of course "Arrghh my nipples"

Yes, the first one as a whole was probably better, but that's really not a bad thing, the first was one of the best movies in a really long time, this one didn't live up to it, but it didn't fall far short. I'd actually put it more like a 9.5/10 personally with the original scoring a 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Marvel is notorious for having very weak bad buys outside of Loki. This movie had some great humorous moments though. "I'm Mary Poppins ya'll!"

And then of course "Arrghh my nipples"

Yes, the first one as a whole was probably better, but that's really not a bad thing, the first was one of the best movies in a really long time, this one didn't live up to it, but it didn't fall far short. I'd actually put it more like a 9.5/10 personally with the original scoring a 10/10
    Yeah I just don't like rating stuff that high period. 9+ qualifies as my all time favorites and this certainly was not that.

Don't take my 7.5 as negative though. That's a good score for me

Yeah I just don't like rating stuff that high period. 9+ qualifies as my all time favorites and this certainly was not that.

Don't take my 7.5 as negative though. That's a good score for me
    Well, even by that rating standard, I still give it a 9.5. The original Guardians was one of my all time favorites, this was just a step under it in my book.