Page 546 of 560 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 544 545 546 547 548 556 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 8387
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Avengers Infinity War: 10/10 amazing movie. If you havent seen it, you have too. Mandatory, it's just that good.

Challenging Godfather for my all time favorite movie.
    I and II are in my top 5, along with Airplane! and Foul Play. Avengers made it in so far.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    I and II are in my top 5, along with Airplane! and Foul Play. Avengers made it in so far.
    "Foul Play" is GREAT!
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Three billboards outside Ebbing Mo was really good. Characters were really well cast imo.

Infinity War - 9/10

Probably the best super hero movie effort to throw a crap load of characters into one film while still having a coherent plot. I read the Infinity Gauntlet series when it came out, and although the basis for Thanos' motivations in that story were silly, which they improved upon here (by basically making it his idea instead of Death's), it still pains me not to see Silver Surfer and Warlock. I don't know if they still plan on slapping Warlock in there for the next movie, though.

There were a few things about it that were a little off movie wise, but I understand most of the changes they made from book to movie for theatrical purposes. Creatively slaughtering the entire Marvel Film Universe would've made it nearly impossible to write a film script with the limited elements from the source material at their disposal.

SPOILERS?

So, I'm trying to figure this out. Who or what combination of characters essentially replace Warlock here? Is it Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Starlord, or a combination of the three? Also, they HAVE to give the Gauntlet to Nebula right? Would be a terrible decision not to include that, because it was one of the best twists in the original story. Thanos' revelation about himself in the original was pretty good too, but I don't see how they can pull it off here.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Infinity War - 9/10

Probably the best super hero movie effort to throw a crap load of characters into one film while still having a coherent plot. I read the Infinity Gauntlet series when it came out, and although the basis for Thanos' motivations in that story were silly, which they improved upon here (by basically making it his idea instead of Death's), it still pains me not to see Silver Surfer and Warlock. I don't know if they still plan on slapping Warlock in there for the next movie, though.

There were a few things about it that were a little off movie wise, but I understand most of the changes they made from book to movie for theatrical purposes. Creatively slaughtering the entire Marvel Film Universe would've made it nearly impossible to write a film script with the limited elements from the source material at their disposal.

SPOILERS?

So, I'm trying to figure this out. Who or what combination of characters essentially replace Warlock here? Is it Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Starlord, or a combination of the three? Also, they HAVE to give the Gauntlet to Nebula right? Would be a terrible decision not to include that, because it was one of the best twists in the original story. Thanos' revelation about himself in the original was pretty good too, but I don't see how they can pull it off here.
    I know Captain Marvel will be in the film but I'm not so sure about Warlock because the director of Guardians said the next Guardians movie would be based around Warlock. Surfer is owned by fox so I haven't a clue because I'm not up to speed if Disney has bought fox or is going to buy fox? But, I hope Warlock is in the movie. Obviously they are bringing some characters back because they can't do a Guardians movie without the Guardians lol. Like someone said, what happened can be undone but at a huge price. Dr Strange saw only one way so I'm guessing the time stone is going to play a role. Or, I'm way off lol.

Last I checked Disney owns Fox so they could use Surfer. But I also heard Surfer is suppose to be getting his own movie, so that might rule him out. I'm thinking they go with the Nebula/Warlock duo to face Thanos with Captain Marvel helping out as well.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Last I checked Disney owns Fox so they could use Surfer. But I also heard Surfer is suppose to be getting his own movie, so that might rule him out. I'm thinking they go with the Nebula/Warlock duo to face Thanos with Captain Marvel helping out as well.
    Doubt they'll use surfer at this point. Disney did buy fox but according to kevin feige theres no plans to use any fox characters anytime soon. Also read that they were going to include warlock in infinty war but they wrote him out since theres sp many characters already

Thor- Ragnorock. 7/10

I liked the movie a good bit. Probably the best Thor movie. Maybe not my top 5 Marvel though

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Doubt they'll use surfer at this point. Disney did buy fox but according to kevin feige theres no plans to use any fox characters anytime soon. Also read that they were going to include warlock in infinty war but they wrote him out since theres sp many characters already
    It makes sense to write him out. His appearance would have been random since his only mention was the end credit of Guardians 2. Guardians 3 will be his introduction and then they can use him in what's allegedly the name for the next Avengers film, End Game. Both Guardians 3(2020 at the lastest)and Captain Marvel are expected to release before End game(barring delays), allowing them to build these characters before hand.

If the Guardians movie ends up releasing after the next Avengers then that erases the Adam Warlock/Nebula story from happening.

Avengers Infinity Wars Part 1- 9/10 was absolutely floored by how amazing this movie was. The cast and entwined stories and chemistries have become so large that there was just so much good in nearly every scene. I was skeptical after all the hype for two weeks but it held up.

I had some minor small nitpicks that kept it from a 10 for me and I also donít really like giving movies a perfect score but this was probably as good as any Marvel movie for me. Iíve always loved Winter Soldier and I also like to wait and give time to sit and settle but it will very possibly be my top Marvel movie. Assuming they donít do something major to waste half of it in part 2. Which I highly doubt they will.

There were so many parts of the movie where I was like oh yeah that character or those guys are in this too now. And yet Hulk go so little screen time and no Ant Man at all. Though I realize lack of Ant Man was probably due to his solo coming out soon. Still blows my mind how big this universe has become.

I love DC and love Batman and Superman but they are basically at the start of the tallest mountain on earth to climb to achieve this 12 year story building coming together in one epic event type of success. Marvel nailed the payoff and I hope part 2 is every bit as good.

Deadpool 2.

9.2/10

Hilarious. I actually hadn't seen the first one when I saw DP2 last night. Didn't affect my ability to enjoy it, but man I was cracking up.

Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    Deadpool 2.

9.2/10

Hilarious. I actually hadn't seen the first one when I saw DP2 last night. Didn't affect my ability to enjoy it, but man I was cracking up.
    I would imagine you don't actually have to have seen the first. But you should. It's hilarious as well.

I can't wait to see 2 but I dont' plan to do so in theaters.

Deadpool 2 8.5/10- I love when sequels don't try to stray too far away from the original. Saw this as a date night double header where they showed 1 and then 2. Highly recommended.

Black Panther 7/10, decent movie but didn't quite live up to the expectations after seeing what it did at the box office. Solid effort but not up to par with Ragnarok imo.

Infinity Wars 5/10 It was ok, I think maybe I waited too long to watch and heard how it was the best movie ever too many times, but I was pretty disappointed. Maybe I'm just over superhero movies now. Peter Dinklage was great though.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho