Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    13,604

    Deion Sanders to Retire

    Saw it on ESPN. A lot of exits by people today.

    A future HOF who will have to wait another 5 years.



    Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

    There are three things you can expect in life:

    1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Evergreen State
    Posts
    6,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Snk16
    Saw it on ESPN. A lot of exits by people today.

    A future HOF who will have to wait another 5 years.
    Snk you forgot to put "again" at the end of the thread title.......

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    13,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Reidman
    Snk you forgot to put "again" at the end of the thread title.......
    Good one.



    Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

    There are three things you can expect in life:

    1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Land of Corn
    Posts
    13,100
    Eh he'll come back.......

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    San Juan, PR
    Posts
    183
    He is my neighbor.
    Hope he does stay retired and invites me to his yacht.
    That would be nice.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Lost in the Buffalo, Cleveland, Pittsburgh Triangle
    Posts
    154
    I heard earlier on ESPN that he also commented that he would rather take a coaching position instead of TV.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Section, Alabama
    Posts
    239
    anyboy know who all is going to retire
    [IMG]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3150/tylerthompsonsig5dd.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2
    Quick! Call the care police.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Broncoville, TN
    Posts
    9,960
    Deion Sanders was a great CB..........5 years and he'll be in the HOF.

    Could have already had 4 years in the bag.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx
    I heard earlier on ESPN that he also commented that he would rather take a coaching position instead of TV.
    Yeah, he's realy looking for a head coaching position somewhere. He would make an excellent DB coach, or maybe even D Coordinator. Whatever he does, I wish him luck. Arguably the most exciting player of all time. Def. the most exciting I ever watched.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Stratosphere
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1
    Yeah, he's realy looking for a head coaching position somewhere. He would make an excellent DB coach, or maybe even D Coordinator. Whatever he does, I wish him luck. Arguably the most exciting player of all time. Def. the most exciting I ever watched.
    i wouldnt mind him being our DB coach

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lost in the shadow of the Cross
    Posts
    20,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Emancipator
    Deion Sanders was a great CB..........5 years and he'll be in the HOF.

    Could have already had 4 years in the bag.


    He was average, good at best, maybe if you twist my arm, I'll say great, but it is the Hall of Fame not the Very good or great.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    206
    Probably the best cover corner ever. Not very physical but would shut a teams top wr down 9 out of 10 times. Deserves to be in the HOF. Not a bad preacher either.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    0
    The best cover man of all time. Complete stud. Says he wants to replace Bobby Bowden here at FSU.
    [center][img]http://medias.francetv.fr/bibl/url_images/2004/09/14/image_4469542_192_144.jpg[/img][/center]

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    14,751
    I can't stand Sanders.

    He is an arrogant loud-mouth. I am glad to see he is retiring again. Hopefully this time he stays retired.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •