Picks for steelers broncos game where i live.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • steely j-dub
    Practice Squad
    • Jan 2006

i dunno the eagles fans where i live in pa are picking the broncos...

Comment

• BroncoManiac_69
      First Year Fan 1974
      • Sep 2003

Here in Utah, they are saying Broncos. Salt Lake City controls this whole state and they really aren't saying that much. Doesn't surprise me though because their news people are....well.... not that professional in the first place.

BREAKING NEWS! THERE IS SNOW IN THE MOUNTAINS.

There are a lot of Bronco fans around here as may be expected. I think outside the mountain time zone, most are going for the Steelers. Routing for the underdog.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• stlrfn81
        Practice Squad
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by possum
        I also live in PA so I'm hearing it too. I had fun rubbing it in the Eagles fan's faces earlier in the year. It will be fun on Sunday to stick it to the other side of the state.
        And, those of you from PA, notice how the Steeler fans are the WORST mannered fans of any team. I've got the entire staff of the bar I frequent rutting for the Donkeys merely because they all hate the fair-weather Steelers fans that only come out after a win, to annoy everyone in the place. At least the Ealges' fans can spell (those of you that have heard their respective cheers will understand). You think Raiders' fans are bad, move to PA and check the Steelers' fans out.

Go Broncos!!!

I must disagree with this statement. The worst fans are without a doubt the Patriots fans. All they do is say that they are the greatest team ever. They way they are acting here you would think that the only reason they lost is because of the refs. And yet after getting spanked twice by you guys they continue to say they are the best team in the NFL. BTW before you begin to bash me from saying this i want to wish the Broncos good luck and lets hope for a great AFC title game and for whoever wins to win the Super Bowl.

Comment

• BroncoManiac_69
          First Year Fan 1974
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by stlrfn81
          I must disagree with this statement. The worst fans are without a doubt the Patriots fans. All they do is say that they are the greatest team ever. They way they are acting here you would think that the only reason they lost is because of the refs. And yet after getting spanked twice by you guys they continue to say they are the best team in the NFL. BTW before you begin to bash me from saying this i want to wish the Broncos good luck and lets hope for a great AFC title game and for whoever wins to win the Super Bowl.
          My best friend is a Patriots fan and I can attest to this. He has still not spoken to me since the game like I was the one that had something to do with it. Totally unbelievable. "Refs fault...blah blah blah". I asked him if he thought the 5 turnovers had anything to do with it right after the game.

It is really amazing how much he is acting like a total baby about it.

My wife works with him and she said that he has been complaining about it all week and saying how he hopes the Steelers kick our asses and on and on and on.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X