Page 9487 of 9494 FirstFirst ... 8487 8987 9387 9437 9477 9485 9486 9487 9488 9489 ... LastLast
Results 142,291 to 142,305 of 142397
  1. #142291
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,384
    Hope everthang went ok Jawsie.
    So glad tomorrow is my Friday. I'm TIRED!!!!!
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  2. #142292
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,464
    My goodness....my wife's eye specialist only took about 40 minutes today. Didn't even finish my Tim's coffee before leaving from the restaurant to pick her up.

    Cute how big our pupils get when drops are applied!!

    Geez do I love those Tim's gift cards (or any such cards)!! Nothing like buying things without actually paying for them!!!

  3. #142293
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia,Wales
    Posts
    15,027
    Appointment went well thanks, only I'm £250 poorer!

    CanDB, the health service really should be more considerate and not interrupt your coffee

    Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

  4. #142294
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    Appointment went well thanks, only I'm £250 poorer!

    CanDB, the health service really should be more considerate and not interrupt your coffee
    I mean, what was that eye specialist thinking? Takes less time than ever, tells my wife all is fine....send her away for a longer duration between appointments...….WHAT A JERK!!!!

  5. #142295
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,635
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    For some medical offices, that's the waiting time!! Like the eye specialist place my wife goes to today. I will drop her off, and luckily for me, wait for a text at a place like this....



    (café theme)

    Good luck!
    I have a question about Canada from my observations visiting there. Is it a requirement to have at least one Tim Horton's restaurant per block there?

  6. #142296
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    Appointment went well thanks, only I'm £250 poorer!

    CanDB, the health service really should be more considerate and not interrupt your coffee
    $321.18 real money.....according to Google.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  7. #142297
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,464
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    I have a question about Canada from my observations visiting there. Is it a requirement to have at least one Tim Horton's restaurant per block there?
    It's the law.....

    Unless you are in Vancouver, where it's the law to have a Starbucks on every block.

    And in some cities, I believe it's the law to have one of each within so many yards....plus assorted other coffee shops.

  8. #142298
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,635
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    It's the law.....

    Unless you are in Vancouver, where it's the law to have a Starbucks on every block.

    And in some cities, I believe it's the law to have one of each within so many yards....plus assorted other coffee shops.
    Haha! I think there is a hidden law in the US that there must be a Starbucks every so many yards too!

  9. #142299
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,464
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Haha! I think there is a hidden law in the US that there must be a Starbucks every so many yards too!
    I mention Vancouver, because from what I can tell, their Starbucks seem higher end than most others....they're kind of "hip" I suppose. You know, when you walk in it feels like you are dealing with "specialists", who are anxiously awaiting to make you a $10 drink!! Plus they are close to the Seattle brew(s), so I get a vibe of..."we know coffee"!!!

    I would imagine Toronto has more of those type of stores, but every time we go, I know where the Tim's are that are close to our fav landing spots. So I veer their way. Montreal has a vibrant scene, so Starbucks likely do well there, too.

    For a while I was more into Starbucks, but the taste can get "brunt" if you get my drift. Plus my kids often supply me with Tim's gift cards, and I treasure them on trips within Canada, and with my local coffee gangs! looking forward to a special meeting next week!
    Last edited by CanDB; 10-17-2019 at 12:30 PM.

  10. #142300
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia,Wales
    Posts
    15,027
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I mean, what was that eye specialist thinking? Takes less time than ever, tells my wife all is fine....send her away for a longer duration between appointments...….WHAT A JERK!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    $321.18 real money.....according to Google.
    If I need to get any more teeth done this year I'll pay in Monopoly money!

    Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

  11. #142301
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post




    If I need to get any more teeth done this year I'll pay in Monopoly money!
    Use that monopoly money to pay for my sonic vanilla shake with hot fudge...no whipped cream.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 10-17-2019 at 01:59 PM.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  12. #142302
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia,Wales
    Posts
    15,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Use that monopoly money to pay for my sonic vanilla shake with hot fudge...no whipped cream.
    Consider it done!

  13. #142303
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    Consider it done!
    Thanks!!!!! And, dang it was good....
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  14. #142304
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,464
    Hey Jawsie, is it safe for a dentist to work on a Chomper/




  15. #142305
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia,Wales
    Posts
    15,027
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Hey Jawsie, is it safe for a dentist to work on a Chomper/



    He must wear a ton of Shark repellent!

    Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •