Page 9428 of 9450 FirstFirst ... 8428 8928 9328 9378 9418 9426 9427 9428 9429 9430 9438 ... LastLast
Results 141,406 to 141,420 of 141743
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Just want you all to know not to worry. My "old" friends and I just had our breakfast meeting, and we have basically solved all the problems of the world. The minutes should be out soon....but I can't remember if anyone was delegated to take them....
    Lol. As long as the problems are solved that's all that really matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Lol. As long as the problems are solved that's all that really matters.
    Not to cause worry, but we have solved them many, many times....and yet we seem to keep having to solve them every time we meet!!!!

We really have to make sure those minutes get posted....somewhere! If we took them....

Last edited by CanDB; 01-09-2019 at 03:15 PM.

Not to cause worry, but we have solved them many, many times....and yet we seem to keep having to solve them every time we meet!!!!

We really have to make sure those minutes get posted....somewhere! If we took them....

Might help. A friend and I (yes, I have real life friends) try to do the same but seem to fail miserably.

Might help. A friend and I (yes, I have real life friends) try to do the same but seem to fail miserably.
    You seem to be an easy to get along with dude. Not surprised that you have your own gang of buds. I'm also lucky to have different groups of friends.....it's not a matter of them needing me, it's a matter of me finding good folks, and staying loyal to them.

You seem to be an easy to get along with dude. Not surprised that you have your own gang of buds. I'm also lucky to have different groups of friends.....it's not a matter of them needing me, it's a matter of me finding good folks, and staying loyal to them.
    .in my case it's finding people who will put up with my dumbass.

Well we got a new coach today. We need a new DC most likely. A new oline coach also. Hopefully we are on the road to a winning season. So, good luck to Coach Vic and the 2019 Denver Broncos. And the gf is still talking to me...

DRINKS ON ME!!!!
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 01-09-2019 at 06:16 PM.

Good 🌄 folks. Rise and shine its gonna be a glorious day that the Lord hath giveth!!!!!
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 01-10-2019 at 05:26 AM.

turned out to be a pretty decent day. One bad horse to shoe got a trip to the chiropractor and apparently that was his problem all along. He was the best he has ever been... Anyways hope everbody had a great day. See ya tomorrow.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 01-11-2019 at 04:28 AM.

turned out to be a pretty decent day. One bad horse to shoe got a trip to the chirp and apparently that was his problem all along. He was the best he has ever been... Anyways hope everbody had a great day. See ya tomorrow.
    Glad you had a good day. I did, too. Only took the lab tech only one try for my blood work. In the past, it has taken several times (one time, 8) or they stick the hand (which hurts more) and I come out all bruised. So, yes. It was a good day.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Glad you had a good day. I did, too. Only took the lab tech only one try for my blood work. In the past, it has taken several times (one time, 8) or they stick the hand (which hurts more) and I come out all bruised. So, yes. It was a good day.
    I've had that back of the hand crap before. Sucks big time. What's the blood work for?

I've had that back of the hand crap before. Sucks big time. What's the blood work for?
    Today's? Lupus. Fortunately, meds are controlling it.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Today's? Lupus. Fortunately, meds are controlling it.
    Oh that's right, I forgetted you had lupus.

Mornin folks. Cold rainy glorious day the Lord hath giveth here in the northeast Texas panhandle. We need the rain so nobody gonna complain.... Ya'lls have a great day.

Oh that's right, I forgetted you had lupus.
    I never told you about it (I don't think). Unless I posted about it somewhere, maybe you have me confused with someone? We did have a member who has lupus, but she hasn't posted for a long time. I think hers was more advanced than mine is.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

I never told you about it (I don't think). Unless I posted about it somewhere, maybe you have me confused with someone? We did have a member who has lupus, but she hasn't posted for a long time. I think hers was more advanced than mine is.
    Are you ok? How does it hamper you...if that's not too personal. I completely understand if I am reaching too far.