Page 9491 of 9498 FirstFirst ... 8491 8991 9391 9441 9481 9489 9490 9491 9492 9493 ... LastLast
Results 142,351 to 142,365 of 142468
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    my wife listens to npr and i give her a hard time by saying it stands for naptime radio
    Lol......
    Congrats on your ride....still gonna fly out and road trip it home?
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

my wife listens to npr and i give her a hard time by saying it stands for naptime radio
    Heck, if it works please tell me, so I can add to my list of "relaxants"

Tgif! Tgif!

saddle ~ yep got the plane ticket for the 6th of december for $36. have i mentioned that i cant wait? lol
    gonna be me and a buddy flying out to get it. dont have much time and an 18 hour drive would probably turn into a week with the family.

can~ its national public radio..not sure if theres a canadian version. you can probably get it with the iheartradio app. they talk in a real docile monotone way that makes me sleepy

saddle ~ yep got the plane ticket for the 6th of december for $36. have i mentioned that i cant wait? lol
    gonna be me and a buddy flying out to get it. dont have much time and an 18 hour drive would probably turn into a week with the family.

can~ its national public radio..not sure if theres a canadian version. you can probably get it with the iheartradio app. they talk in a real docile monotone way that makes me sleepy
    Thx pal! I may not be able to find (given how unsavvy I am), but I might look into it! I think that's only fair given lots of folks tell me I put them to sleep!!

9 sets of shoes today. 2 had to be doped and 2 probably should have been......ugh. This old man is TIRED..
    Adopted player Lindsey

Sleep well Saddle!
    We had our first snow of the season on my Mum's birthday. Had a lovely day with all the family.
    Going out for Sunday lunch tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    Sleep well Saddle!
    We had our first snow of the season on my Mum's birthday. Had a lovely day with all the family.
    Going out for Sunday lunch tomorrow.
    Happy birthday to your mom!!!

Great day today!! Got to do some of the cowboy stuff they actually put in the books. Bulls got to fightin, tore up the fence and went for a 5 mile walk about.... Pink Horse has been doing nothing but eatin her fool head off so her fatass got to sweat with some huffin and puffin...
    Adopted player Lindsey

Had to buy a new coffee pot today....i hate spending money...except on food, tack and shirts.... Methadone is free to addicts, coffee pots should be free to us.
    Adopted player Lindsey

I was on my way to Toronto but I am stuck in Detroit for the night.....without my clothes and luggage. SMH

A plane slid off of the runway at O'hare (everybody was alright) and they had to cancel 400+ flights from what I have read. That place must be crazy right now and tomorrow will probably be hell.
    All of a sudden, never thought I'd say this, I am grateful to be in Detroit.

I can't post the video cause of the language, but there is a video taken from one of the passengers inside the plane. Looks to me like after it comes off the runway it slides and breaks the landing gear. At the very end ot the video you can hear a woman say "Well I guess we landed " lmao, I'd like to meet her.to her.
    Last edited by FL BRONCO; 11-11-2019 at 04:14 PM.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    A plane slid off of the runway at O'hare (everybody was alright) and they had to cancel 400+ flights from what I have read. That place must be crazy right now and tomorrow will probably be hell.

I can't post the video cause of the language, but there is a video taken from one of the passengers inside the plane. Looks to me like after it comes off the runway it slides and breaks the landing gear. At the very end ot the video you can hear a woman say "Well I guess we landed " lmao, I'd like to meet her.to her.

I'm glad everyone is okay.

Hope you find your clothes.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post

Adopted player Lindsey

I have 2 flies that I have to let grow up as they are too small for my flyswatter....
    Adopted player Lindsey

FL Bronco I add to the "hope you find your clothes" sentiment and that it's not too cold if you're naked

So Saddle, I expect that new coffee pot has been used a few hundred times already?

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders