Page 9521 of 9521 FirstFirst ... 8521 9021 9421 9471 9511 9519 9520 9521
Results 142,801 to 142,807 of 142807
  1. #142801
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    8,176
    sometimes when im working on stuff with the better half around i will mess with her and say stuff like "oops"

    finally got my car titled that i bought in december. annnnd i have to fix something that rattling. not sure what it is but will get underneath today amd have a look see.

    got tired of long hair so both my boy and i shaved our heads...i havent sported the shave cut since boot camp and no one recognizes me

  2. #142802
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    35,771
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    sometimes when im working on stuff with the better half around i will mess with her and say stuff like "oops"

    finally got my car titled that i bought in december. annnnd i have to fix something that rattling. not sure what it is but will get underneath today amd have a look see.

    got tired of long hair so both my boy and i shaved our heads...i havent sported the shave cut since boot camp and no one recognizes me
    Methinks my ears are too big for a shave! When we were young, if a guy was losing his hair, it was quite traumatic, given the shaved head trend was not cool. But once it became so, it really has made a nice difference. So many young dudes sporting the cool look! Sure would have helped those guys back then. PROGRESS!!

    I think there was one guy who made a go of it...


  3. #142803
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    16,160
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Must be bad P....coffee!!! Might have to get you into the Coffee/Tea part of our enterprise.

    Not nearly as scary, but I heard something bounce to and from this morning. My wife knocked over an olive oil container and we had a smooth skating surface on the wood floor. Nearly got the hockey stick out.

    You drink coffee? Right on!!

    You like-a?



    Anyway....I do not trust myself with plumbing. Hope your guy shut the water off!!
    I've mentioned in this thread (and other coffee threads) numerous times that I like coffee. Coffee during the day, tea in the evening. No, I do not expect you to know that.

    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    sometimes when im working on stuff with the better half around i will mess with her and say stuff like "oops"

    finally got my car titled that i bought in december. annnnd i have to fix something that rattling. not sure what it is but will get underneath today amd have a look see.

    got tired of long hair so both my boy and i shaved our heads...i havent sported the shave cut since boot camp and no one recognizes me
    Hubby would do that. Yesterday, there was a distinct "PING!", though.
    Administrator


    #LupusAwarenessMonth

    #Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

  4. #142804
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    35,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    I've mentioned in this thread (and other coffee threads) numerous times that I like coffee. Coffee during the day, tea in the evening. No, I do not expect you to know that.



    Hubby would do that. Yesterday, there was a distinct "PING!", though.
    I'm a sometimes poor reader. But noted. Now I have to take a chance on my memory.

  5. #142805
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    35,771
    Got to go back to the other coffee maker. This small version, with the specific paper filters, has an occasional "flopping" tendency. The paper folks a little, and you end up with weak coffee that got strained as the paper folded in the way of the water. Weak coffee!!!!


  6. #142806
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    8,176
    you can get mesh inserts for those coffee makers.

    had a little treat last night of hot fudge sundaes with carmel sauce and cherries on top. the 4 year old requested ice cream and i felt the need to exceed expectations. tonight its smores...

    yeah usually a ping with an oops before or after isnt a good sign lol


    on another note i found out about a band called porcupine tree. its like a combo of pink floyd, rush and 90s grunge. me likey! floyd is my favorite of all time so

  7. #142807
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    35,771
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    you can get mesh inserts for those coffee makers.

    had a little treat last night of hot fudge sundaes with carmel sauce and cherries on top. the 4 year old requested ice cream and i felt the need to exceed expectations. tonight its smores...

    yeah usually a ping with an oops before or after isnt a good sign lol


    on another note i found out about a band called porcupine tree. its like a combo of pink floyd, rush and 90s grunge. me likey! floyd is my favorite of all time so
    Yes, get a mesh!! Then again, that coffee maker is basically done. Ha ha.....the filters cost about $1 per zillion! BUT, to your point, coffee is not so cheap.

    You are making me salivate with the goody talk! Sundaes, smores, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

    Interesting musical combo. Music is so very important, no matter one's taste.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •