Page 9384 of 9389 FirstFirst ... 8384 8884 9284 9334 9374 9382 9383 9384 9385 9386 ... LastLast
Results 140,746 to 140,760 of 140822
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    Thanks for the explanation
    Now I'd like an Irish : coffee: just to make sure there are no serving bans here
    OMG, that just reminded me of a story. When I was younger I was out with friends at a pretty snazzy restaurant. After dinner I decided to get some coffee. Irish coffee! Yum! Baileys!

That's the day I met Mr. Jameson. It was like someone punched me in the throat and I didn't even have the pleasure of seeing it coming.

Coffee is good. Jameson is good. The two should never get together and just stay friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    OMG, that just reminded me of a story. When I was younger I was out with friends at a pretty snazzy restaurant. After dinner I decided to get some coffee. Irish coffee! Yum! Baileys!

That's the day I met Mr. Jameson. It was like someone punched me in the throat and I didn't even have the pleasure of seeing it coming.

Coffee is good. Jameson is good. The two should never get together and just stay friends.
    Coffee is good for getting over the Jameson's

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Coffee is good for getting over the Jameson's
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

I'm so ready for football tonight. I don't even care who's playing.
    Thanks, Reid!

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon View Post
    I'm so ready for football tonight. I don't even care who's playing.
    Me too!
    I know I should root against the Chiefs with them being division rivals but I can't stand the Pats though.

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Ugh, but the color rush uniforms...

It's the worst thing to happen to football in a long, long time.

Not excited for the 400th game of the baseball season? Lol

Dont mind me im just gonna take a break and nap in the corner
    Glen Haven Fire

Me too!
    I know I should root against the Chiefs with them being division rivals but I can't stand the Pats though.
    Eh...

While I loathe rooting for the Chiefs... I do like having a strong division... which makes it hard, constantly rooting for the teams to lose, but wanting them to do borderline ok overall...

And on top of that, as far as I'm concerned... I'm shooting for top team in the conference and the #1 seed... not just the AFC West title. I believe that a Patriots loss is more important to the Broncos.

Denver peeps - who's the go to for local sports radio these days?
    Thanks, Reid!

Football is here, first round is on me folks (only catch is you gotta be in Toronto.)

cheers.

*pulls up google maps*

Toronto, OH?
    Thanks, Reid!

So.... I think I just won a 6-pack of Stinkin' Good Green Chili by guessing the final score of last night's game!

#Humblebrag?
    Thanks, Reid!

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon View Post
    So.... I think I just won a 6-pack of Stinkin' Good Green Chili by guessing the final score of last night's game!

#Humblebrag?
    Any chili that has stinkin' good in the name should probably be consumed in a well ventilated area.

I thought it would be close and thought the Chargers had the edge. But I didn't like how close it was in the end. You can't leave it to your new NT in because of injury to the DL to block the tying field goal in the final seconds. Though, had you guessed that I'd double your 6-pack.

Any chili that has stinkin' good in the name should probably be consumed in a well ventilated area.

I thought it would be close and thought the Chargers had the edge. But I didn't like how close it was in the end. You can't leave it to your new NT in because of injury to the DL to block the tying field goal in the final seconds. Though, had you guessed that I'd double your 6-pack.
    Actually, they appear to have changed the name to 'Schlereth's green chile sauce'.... Boring, but I'm still excited.

I really was just trying to pick a realistic final score, point wise. I usually guess 24-21 when it comes to guessing scores. I was glad that pick was available.

I felt we had the edge. I have a lot of faith in our QB. I was worried about our lines, but they held... enough.... barely.

We shouldn't have let them back in the game... but to their credit, they fought hard to get back in the game, and were able to take advantage of the things that went their way.

What shocked me the most was realizing that the Chargers' head coach was Terrell Davis' backup(ok, backup's backup) on the Superbowl teams. I hadn't thought about him in a LOOOOOONG time.
    Thanks, Reid!

My ear is plugged like 3x what a normal plugged ear feels like. It's like having an earplug in. Nothing I can do about it for several hours. I've never had my ear do this. WTH. It's actually making me feel slightly claustrophobic.

How's everyone else today?
    Thanks, Reid!

Howdy peeps! Hows everyone been?