Page 9386 of 9387 FirstFirst ... 8386 8886 9286 9336 9376 9384 9385 9386 9387 LastLast
Results 140,776 to 140,790 of 140793
    I'm so ready for football tonight. I don't even care who's playing.
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon View Post
    I'm so ready for football tonight. I don't even care who's playing.
    Me too!
    I know I should root against the Chiefs with them being division rivals but I can't stand the Pats though.

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Ugh, but the color rush uniforms...

It's the worst thing to happen to football in a long, long time.

Not excited for the 400th game of the baseball season? Lol

Dont mind me im just gonna take a break and nap in the corner
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    Me too!
    I know I should root against the Chiefs with them being division rivals but I can't stand the Pats though.
    Eh...

While I loathe rooting for the Chiefs... I do like having a strong division... which makes it hard, constantly rooting for the teams to lose, but wanting them to do borderline ok overall...

And on top of that, as far as I'm concerned... I'm shooting for top team in the conference and the #1 seed... not just the AFC West title. I believe that a Patriots loss is more important to the Broncos.

Denver peeps - who's the go to for local sports radio these days?
    Thanks, Reid!

Football is here, first round is on me folks (only catch is you gotta be in Toronto.)

cheers.

*pulls up google maps*

Toronto, OH?
    Thanks, Reid!

So.... I think I just won a 6-pack of Stinkin' Good Green Chili by guessing the final score of last night's game!

#Humblebrag?
    Thanks, Reid!

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon View Post
    So.... I think I just won a 6-pack of Stinkin' Good Green Chili by guessing the final score of last night's game!

#Humblebrag?
    Any chili that has stinkin' good in the name should probably be consumed in a well ventilated area.

I thought it would be close and thought the Chargers had the edge. But I didn't like how close it was in the end. You can't leave it to your new NT in because of injury to the DL to block the tying field goal in the final seconds. Though, had you guessed that I'd double your 6-pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Any chili that has stinkin' good in the name should probably be consumed in a well ventilated area.

I thought it would be close and thought the Chargers had the edge. But I didn't like how close it was in the end. You can't leave it to your new NT in because of injury to the DL to block the tying field goal in the final seconds. Though, had you guessed that I'd double your 6-pack.
    Actually, they appear to have changed the name to 'Schlereth's green chile sauce'.... Boring, but I'm still excited.

I really was just trying to pick a realistic final score, point wise. I usually guess 24-21 when it comes to guessing scores. I was glad that pick was available.

I felt we had the edge. I have a lot of faith in our QB. I was worried about our lines, but they held... enough.... barely.

We shouldn't have let them back in the game... but to their credit, they fought hard to get back in the game, and were able to take advantage of the things that went their way.

What shocked me the most was realizing that the Chargers' head coach was Terrell Davis' backup(ok, backup's backup) on the Superbowl teams. I hadn't thought about him in a LOOOOOONG time.
    Thanks, Reid!

My ear is plugged like 3x what a normal plugged ear feels like. It's like having an earplug in. Nothing I can do about it for several hours. I've never had my ear do this. WTH. It's actually making me feel slightly claustrophobic.

How's everyone else today?
    Thanks, Reid!

Howdy peeps! Hows everyone been?

Got a pain in the ear? Lol

Hopefully its nothing serious

Good to see you Len!
    Glen Haven Fire

well thats no fun!

Quote Originally Posted by biglenny View Post
    Howdy peeps! Hows everyone been?
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Got a pain in the ear? Lol

Hopefully its nothing serious

Good to see you Len!
    Quote Originally Posted by biglenny View Post
    well thats no fun!
    Hey Guys!

Took about an hour's worth of help from the wife, but I got it cleared up. That was the weirdest thing. Would have been horrible if I had to try and run sound for a rock show with one working ear.

How bout them Broncos?
    Thanks, Reid!