Page 9336 of 9462 FirstFirst ... 8336 8836 9236 9286 9326 9334 9335 9336 9337 9338 9346 9386 9436 ... LastLast
Results 140,026 to 140,040 of 141930
  1. #140026
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    10,408
    Quote Originally Posted by biglenny View Post
    my oldest boy gets a mc chicken and a mc double and combines them to make a mc *****in! lmao
    He's a genius. I'm gonna try that out this week




    FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor




  2. #140027
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    16,705
    Quote Originally Posted by getlynched47 View Post
    He's a genius. I'm gonna try that out this week
    I feel sorry for your arteries...


    now BRB going to McDonalds..

  3. #140028
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    17,504
    I made grilled cheese tonight.. Did I mention I used cheddar, mozzarella, asiago, Romano, Parmesan with bacon in it.. Oh and battered in the deep frier. WOW freakin good but my arteries hurt.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

  4. #140029
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    16,705
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    I made grilled cheese tonight.. Did I mention I used cheddar, mozzarella, asiago, Romano, Parmesan with bacon in it.. Oh and battered in the deep frier. WOW freakin good but my arteries hurt.
    My arteries hurt FOR you

  5. #140030
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    10,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    I feel sorry for your arteries...


    now BRB going to McDonalds..
    I'm young, fit and healthy. My arteries will forgive me




    FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor




  6. #140031
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    17,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    My arteries hurt FOR you
    You gotta try it..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

  7. #140032
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    16,705
    Quote Originally Posted by getlynched47 View Post
    I'm young, fit and healthy. My arteries will forgive me

  8. #140033
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    North Bend, Oregon
    Posts
    3,480
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    I made grilled cheese tonight.. Did I mention I used cheddar, mozzarella, asiago, Romano, Parmesan with bacon in it.. Oh and battered in the deep frier. WOW freakin good but my arteries hurt.
    Wow!!! Quite a meal!


    2015, 2016, 2018 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

  9. #140034
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    16,705
    This thread is making me hungry.

  10. #140035
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    North Bend, Oregon
    Posts
    3,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    This thread is making me hungry.
    Speaking of artery clogging, I just had a Whopper with cheese meal super-sized.


    2015, 2016, 2018 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

  11. #140036
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    16,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    Speaking of artery clogging, I just had a Whopper with cheese meal super-sized.
    A Royal with cheese!

  12. #140037
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Across the Pond
    Posts
    4,720
    Well, I had birthday cake for breakfast.




    Now I feel horrible.

    - ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

  13. #140038
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    16,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    Well, I had birthday cake for breakfast.




    Now I feel horrible.
    you can have your cake... and.. eat it too?

  14. #140039
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Across the Pond
    Posts
    4,720
    I would not advise having and/or eating cake first thing in the morning.
    It seemed like such a good idea at the time...

    - ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

  15. #140040
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    16,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    I would not advise having and/or eating cake first thing in the morning.
    It seemed like such a good idea at the time...
    I don't eat anything before I eat my coffee.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •