Page 9458 of 9488 FirstFirst ... 8458 8958 9358 9408 9448 9456 9457 9458 9459 9460 9468 ... LastLast
Results 141,856 to 141,870 of 142308
  1. #141856
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    8,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    If it weren't for coffee I couldn't coffee. I have to have coffee to coffee.
    Coffee to get up, coffee to stay awake, coffee to sleep

  2. #141857
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    16,707
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Coffee to get up, coffee to stay awake, coffee to sleep
    I understand the struggles.

  3. #141858
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia,Wales
    Posts
    15,000
    Happy Draft Day

    Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

  4. #141859
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    I understand the struggles.
    I've sent a 5th cup of coffee down to see why the first 4 are not doing their job and I believe I'll have to send 5 more down.....
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  5. #141860
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,025
    It's Draft Day #1!!!!!!

    Yesssssssssssssssssss

  6. #141861
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    16,707
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    It's Draft Day #1!!!!!!

    Yesssssssssssssssssss
    Should be good! Raps and the draft. solid week

  7. #141862
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    8,049
    Watching playoff hockey until our pick. Then at 1015 tonight the wife and i are going to endgame!

    Saddle~ i dont measure in cups anymore but in pots. I would say carafes but that takes away valuable coffee drinking time
    Last edited by armedequation; 04-25-2019 at 04:52 PM.

  8. #141863
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    Should be good! Raps and the draft. solid week
    Yes Rem....my kids (in TO) love The Raps. And though The Leafs did not get it done, again, and The Jays are in rebuild....Vlad is at the bat tonight!! One of my kids is going to the game just because of him! Mind you, he can't pitch, field and hit for everybody!!! Or act as GM

    It's funny, one my kids has to defend her Winnipeg Jets when discussing hockey with TO fans. Both kids are Jets fans, maybe for life, even though they will likely reside in TO!
    Last edited by CanDB; 04-26-2019 at 08:24 AM.

  9. #141864
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    8,049
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Yes Rem....my kids (in TO) love The Raps. And though The Leafs did not get it done, again, and The Jays are in rebuild....Vlad is at the bat tonight!! One of my kids is going to the game just because of him! Mind you, he can't pitch, field and hit for everybody!!! Or act as GM

    It's funny, one my kids has to defend her Winnipeg Jets when discussing hockey with TO fans. Both kids are Jets fans, maybe for life, even though they will likely reside in TO!
    Have you heard much concerning trouba being traded or wanting a trade

  10. #141865
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    8,049
    Big day today....getting our first dog. Shes Labrador/retriever mix about 5 months old. Gorgeous...shes mostly white with one blue eye and one dark eye

  11. #141866
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,025
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Have you heard much concerning trouba being traded or wanting a trade
    Good question AE! The overall consensus here is that Trouba will get traded. He is a solid DMan, and has a good career ahead, but has never seemed to love it here. The Jets should take advantage this summer, and get the best deal they can for him, otherwise we may lose him for nothing in return next year. Besides, we have other big contracts to consider (Kyle Connor, Patrick Laine, other), and will not be able to pay for all these young stars.

    Ideally, from my perspective, we trade him and another player for one quality player in return, which would help balance our budget, while adding some talent.

    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Big day today....getting our first dog. Shes Labrador/retriever mix about 5 months old. Gorgeous...shes mostly white with one blue eye and one dark eye
    Congratz!!
    Last edited by CanDB; 04-27-2019 at 11:18 AM.

  12. #141867
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,234
    armed, Remedy our addiction is gettin cheaper....unless you drink that crap they sell at starbucks....

    (FOX NEWS) - Good news for coffee lovers.

    The cost of your brewing beans is dropping!

    Although the popularity of coffee continues to grow the price is at the lowest its been in over a decade!

    Selling for less than one us dollar per pound since early March the price of beans is said to be well below what it costs to grow and process the crop.

    The dip in bean prices stemming from advances in coffee production and a drop in the value of Brazil's currency; the world's leading country in coffee experts.

    But don't expect the price of your signature latte to decrease the average cup of coffee in the states is predicted to remain at about three dollars a cup with extra costs tapped on for the shops' rent, labor, and other ingredients.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  13. #141868
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia,Wales
    Posts
    15,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    armed, Remedy our addiction is gettin cheaper....unless you drink that crap they sell at starbucks....

    (FOX NEWS) - Good news for coffee lovers.

    The cost of your brewing beans is dropping!

    Although the popularity of coffee continues to grow the price is at the lowest its been in over a decade!

    Selling for less than one us dollar per pound since early March the price of beans is said to be well below what it costs to grow and process the crop.

    The dip in bean prices stemming from advances in coffee production and a drop in the value of Brazil's currency; the world's leading country in coffee experts.

    But don't expect the price of your signature latte to decrease the average cup of coffee in the states is predicted to remain at about three dollars a cup with extra costs tapped on for the shops' rent, labor, and other ingredients.
    On draft weekend it's good to see that you have your priorities right and coffees analysis comes before draft analysis

    Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

  14. #141869
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia,Wales
    Posts
    15,000
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Big day today....getting our first dog. Shes Labrador/retriever mix about 5 months old. Gorgeous...shes mostly white with one blue eye and one dark eye
    Cute.
    Expect to buy new furniture soon too

    Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

  15. #141870
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    8,049
    Saddle ~ this is awesome news (must spread cp before giving saddle 50 cps)
    I maybe get a latte once every 2months but when i do it has at least 4shots of espresso added. Otherwise i make it at home and bring lots of extra with me. I have met very few who like coffee as strong as i make it or that like heavy whipping cream in it so i always just carry my own. Its usually chock full o nuts or don franciscos. Every now and then i will settle for 8oclock

    Luna is awesome. Very chill dog, hasnt barked once yet. Cats are freakin out but looks like everyone will get along. Shes gonna be big...big paws and long legs already

    Jaws have to have coffee before i can process draft coherently
    Last edited by armedequation; 04-28-2019 at 07:55 AM.
    Glen Haven Fire

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •