Page 9383 of 9384 FirstFirst ... 8383 8883 9283 9333 9373 9381 9382 9383 9384 LastLast
Results 140,731 to 140,745 of 140757
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Would we do that to you?

Well, okay, yes. But not Fred.
    That's why it didn't make sense!

Nothing quite irks me like taking precious time out of my life by not telling me the truth, by not listening or whatever.

'Computers aren't working'
    'Ok, is the one computer on _____ screen?'
    'Yeah...'
    10 minutes later...
    'Is the one computer on ______ screen?'
    'No... it's on a blue screen and says Windows has been shut down....'

I don't get that time back, and I am supposed to be almost home already, instead I'm still in the office on the phone. I'm ready to draft, dangit!
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon View Post
    That's why it didn't make sense!

Nothing quite irks me like taking precious time out of my life by not telling me the truth, by not listening or whatever.

'Computers aren't working'
    'Ok, is the one computer on _____ screen?'
    'Yeah...'
    10 minutes later...
    'Is the one computer on ______ screen?'
    'No... it's on a blue screen and says Windows has been shut down....'

I don't get that time back, and I am supposed to be almost home already, instead I'm still in the office on the phone. I'm ready to draft, dangit!
    Well, the good thing is...we got to talk. That's a little positive, right? Right?

I hear we're trying to move up in the draft. They should make today a holiday. You would be home and not fighting with the computer.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

I hear we're trying to move up in the draft. They should make today a holiday. You would be home and not fighting with the computer.
    Looks like we didn't do that move up thing so well Hi y'all.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 13 Starting soon!!!

Well, the good thing is...we got to talk. That's a little positive, right? Right?

Yesterday was a holiday, as far as I'm concerned. Always a positive to talk to you guys. Wish I was better about coming around.

Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post
    Yeah, McCaffrey was a dream... but it was a far fetched dream... BUT it was a far fetched dream I've had for 3 years. At least he didn't go to an AFCW rival. Carolina should make good use of him, which will make me happy... even if I really don't like that team. I'll probably start to a little bit. I became a huge Vikings fan (still nothing compared to the amount of Broncos Fanhood I have) after they got Teddy. Here's hoping he makes a great comeback, but McCaffrey just jumped to or near the top of my favorite non-Broncos.

Every year, I get upset that they've done what they have with the Draft. Rounds 1-3 will always be 'Day One' picks to me.
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post
    Heard we were trying to trade up with the Titans. Probably would have cost us too much. Cont. below.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon View Post
    Yesterday was a holiday, as far as I'm concerned. Always a positive to talk to you guys. Wish I was better about coming around.

Yeah, McCaffrey was a dream... but it was a far fetched dream... BUT it was a far fetched dream I've had for 3 years. At least he didn't go to an AFCW rival. Carolina should make good use of him, which will make me happy... even if I really don't like that team. I'll probably start to a little bit. I became a huge Vikings fan (still nothing compared to the amount of Broncos Fanhood I have) after they got Teddy. Here's hoping he makes a great comeback, but McCaffrey just jumped to or near the top of my favorite non-Broncos.

Every year, I get upset that they've done what they have with the Draft. Rounds 1-3 will always be 'Day One' picks to me.
    A lot of Broncos fans wanted him (including me). If we had traded up to fifth and didn't take him (because they saw a greater need elsewhere), can you imagine the meltdown? At least, this way, he was gone before it was our turn.

I'm not too unhappy about going O-line. Bolles has something to prove. I think that's going to help us. "Nasty". We need nasty.

I will become a "player fan", go to the Panthers MB and troll the heck out of them.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

So you all just go and abandon me?

I'm so hurt.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Sorry i was in the back of the maintenance closet rootin around with my headphones blaring minus the bear...what did i miss?

Yep LT always comes around when im back in the back...
    Glen Haven Fire

Anyone into this cold-brew coffee thing?

I'm not much of a coffee drinker, I get plenty caffeine from soda, and one of the drawbacks I have with coffee in general is the preparation. I know there are fancy gizmos that can be timed to start brewing just before you get up and be ready with hot coffee. But I've never been a big fan of hot coffee. I do enjoy iced coffee and that's when I came across the idea of cold brew overnight and just having it ready to go in the morning.

I read up online how to do home made cold brew coffee out of a french press and after the first go round I was pretty happy with the results. Basic steps are room temp water, throw in some ground coffee, stir it up a bit and let it steep overnight for 10-12 hours. In the morning do the press and voila. It's just nice knowing you can get up and just be able to pour out the coffee throw in some ice cubes and creamer and be ready to roll.

I am slowly and painfully trying to wean myself off soda,(Okay, to be honest I will never completely get off soda, but just wanting to cut back, I think right now I'm averaging 6-8 cans a day, and if I can work that down to 3-4 I'd be happy) and if I can get my morning caffeine from cold brew coffee rather than a Mountain Dew or Coke, it'd be a nice start.

Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post

I'm not much of a coffee drinker, I get plenty caffeine from soda, and one of the drawbacks I have with coffee in general is the preparation. I know there are fancy gizmos that can be timed to start brewing just before you get up and be ready with hot coffee. But I've never been a big fan of hot coffee. I do enjoy iced coffee and that's when I came across the idea of cold brew overnight and just having it ready to go in the morning.

I read up online how to do home made cold brew coffee out of a french press and after the first go round I was pretty happy with the results. Basic steps are room temp water, throw in some ground coffee, stir it up a bit and let it steep overnight for 10-12 hours. In the morning do the press and voila. It's just nice knowing you can get up and just be able to pour out the coffee throw in some ice cubes and creamer and be ready to roll.

I am slowly and painfully trying to wean myself off soda,(Okay, to be honest I will never completely get off soda, but just wanting to cut back, I think right now I'm averaging 6-8 cans a day, and if I can work that down to 3-4 I'd be happy) and if I can get my morning caffeine from cold brew coffee rather than a Mountain Dew or Coke, it'd be a nice start.
    Hubby tried bottled cold brewed coffee. It went down the drain. I've been wanting to try it. Just not the same brand that he did. I've also wanted to get a french press.

I do cold brewed tea all the time.

Good luck with cutting back on the soda.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post

Cold brew is different - some like it and others don't. I don't mind it so much but prefer a song brew over ice or a regular brewed pot that I'll stick in the fridge. French press is great too

I used to drink more soda but cut back a lot a number of years ago. I much prefer water now over just about anything or an herbal iced tea. If I have a can of Coke now it takes so much longer to finish and it's really sweet and I've had enough friends and acquaintances tell horror stories of kidney problem after years of soda or other sweet drinks. It's hard on the kidney after so many years. Best to avoid in my mind.
    Last edited by Rastic; 07-29-2017 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Cold brew is different - some like it and others don't. I don't mind it so much but prefer a song brew over ice or a regular brewed pot that I'll stick in the fridge. French press is great too

I used to drink more soda but cut back a lot a number of years ago. I much prefer water now over just about anything or an herbal iced tea. If I have a can of Coke now it takes so much longer to finish and it's really sweet and I've had enough friends and acquaintances tell horror stories of kidney problem after years of soda or other sweet drinks. It's hard on the kidney after so many years. Best to avoid in my mind.
    Water, it's what I have gone to mostly. Very little pop, some coffee...a keurig.

2015 & 2016 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

We've had a lovely weekend, celebrating Mum and Dad's Golden Wedding with family

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    We've had a lovely weekend, celebrating Mum and Dad's Golden Wedding with family
    That's awesome!! Congrats to Mum and Dad!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

That's awesome!! Congrats to Mum and Dad!
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    I don't come here very often (given how often I post elsehwere), but good time to say congrats to our friend from Wales, and to sip on a coffee while doing so. (Ha ha....still waiting for all of the freezing to come out from some dental work, so I hope I am not dripping)