Page 9517 of 9522 FirstFirst ... 8517 9017 9417 9467 9507 9515 9516 9517 9518 9519 ... LastLast
Results 142,741 to 142,755 of 142820
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    After having a week plus order cancelled (without any knowledge), I was quite happy about the availability rate at this store. BUT I neve thought my coffee would be the odd one out! Need a coffee plan!!!
    it may not be available but nestle instant is a good substitute if need be

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    it may not be available but nestle instant is a good substitute if need be
    I need that heavy duty, high octane stuff that gives me indigestion and some heartburn. You might say I have an issue with feeling good!

I need that heavy duty, high octane stuff that gives me indigestion and some heartburn. You might say I have an issue with feeling good!

good thing about the instant is you can make it as weak or strong as youd like

good thing about the instant is you can make it as weak or strong as youd like
    High octane instant!

Sounds like an ad campaign!

High octane instant!

Sounds like an ad campaign!

hey we can start our own coffee company called
    "high octane instant" !!!!!

on a more somber note, i watched ralph breaks the internet with the kids and the ending made me a little emotional....
    Glen Haven Fire

hey we can start our own coffee company called
    "high octane instant" !!!!!

on a more somber note, i watched ralph breaks the internet with the kids and the ending made me a little emotional....
    Love it!!!!

I can not think of a better business idea for us, given our passionate love and respect for the "beans".

Maybe you run the Instant side of our enterprise, and I take a shot at the "brewed" stuff, just to get this thing up and running...and then we make a real go of it with the rest of our crew, who may want to take lead roles, or run various operations. I can see Jawsie taking care of International activity. And Peanut could take the lead on our Tea biz, to totally complete our dominance in the industry!

Just the beginning...others are welcome to be part of this soon to be dynasty!!

(hey it's ok to get a bit soft watching shows....hopefully no sad tears over the next 3 days (the Draft).

im down....now we just need a business plan
    i know nothing about tea so its a good thing peanut will be included. i can also write a coffee cook book for all things that go great with coffee

if you havent seen the ralph movies, they are great!

i know nothing about tea so its a good thing peanut will be included. i can also write a coffee cook book for all things that go great with coffee

I may be bugging her a little, but how's

"Tea with Pea", or simply, "T with P" sound for a name?

Maybe "Jaws Java"???

Maybe "Jaws Java"???
    i like that one!

Can's caramel latte
    or
    Can's convenient coffee

if LT was still here id call the high octane stuff "the force"

Sounds a little too much like toilet paper.

Tea with Nut?

Leaves with P?

I'm not good with this.

Love it!!!!

I can not think of a better business idea for us, given our passionate love and respect for the "beans".

Maybe you run the Instant side of our enterprise, and I take a shot at the "brewed" stuff, just to get this thing up and running...and then we make a real go of it with the rest of our crew, who may want to take lead roles, or run various operations. I can see Jawsie taking care of International activity. And Peanut could take the lead on our Tea biz, to totally complete our dominance in the industry!

Just the beginning...others are welcome to be part of this soon to be dynasty!!

(hey it's ok to get a bit soft watching shows....hopefully no sad tears over the next 3 days (the Draft).

According to some people, I am a disgrace to tea drinkers. Because I microwave the water instead of using an electric kettle or stove top. If you still want me, I can get you a cup of tea faster than the snobs. And to most, it'll taste just as good.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Sounds a little too much like toilet paper.

Tea with Nut?

Leaves with P?

I'm not good with this.

According to some people, I am a disgrace to tea drinkers. Because I microwave the water instead of using an electric kettle or stove top. If you still want me, I can get you a cup of tea faster than the snobs. And to most, it'll taste just as good.
    Toilet paper seems to be on my mind a lot lately!!

How about "Nut T".....

As for your concern about the job, you may want to really consider. It's rumored that AE (who is currently in charge of financial matters) has a LARGE check in mind. I am not sure what he is considering in terms of actual salary, but the paper that the check is on is pretty large. They ran out of normal sized checks.

How about "Nut T".....

As for your concern about the job, you may want to really consider. It's rumored that AE (who is currently in charge of financial matters) has a LARGE check in mind. I am not sure what he is considering in terms of actual salary, but the paper that the check is on is pretty large. They ran out of normal sized checks.
    I like that.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

i like that one!

Can's caramel latte
    or
    Can's convenient coffee

if LT was still here id call the high octane stuff "the force"
    Ha ha....

Coffee Can?????

Lets see...AE? If it's the Instant brand, maybe "Awesome and Easy"

Lets get going on that business plan!!!!

How about "Nut T".....

i found an abandoned truck that was carrying uncut sheets they print the publishers clearinghouse checks on. keep it on the down low though as your the only ones ive told.

Pea Tea could be one...only tea i drink is a hot toddie made with sleepytime tea...otherwise known as cold and narcolepsy tea