Page 9518 of 9522 FirstFirst ... 8518 9018 9418 9468 9508 9516 9517 9518 9519 9520 ... LastLast
Results 142,756 to 142,770 of 142820
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    i found an abandoned truck that was carrying uncut sheets they print the publishers clearinghouse checks on. keep it on the down low though as your the only ones ive told.

Pea Tea could be one...only tea i drink is a hot toddie made with sleepytime tea...otherwise known as cold and narcolepsy tea
    Yeah, and Tea Pea might sound like a structure. Now, not sayin I know her that well, but I do like "Nut T".....because I like nuts.

(if anyone is nutty around here, I think I get the prize!!)

*gives prize to CanDB*
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon View Post
    *gives prize to CanDB*
    He speaks!!!!

Hope all is well!!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    He speaks!!!!

Hope all is well!!

Things could always be better, but we're doing rather well considering all the circumstances.

You?
    Thanks, Reid!

Things could always be better, but we're doing rather well considering all the circumstances.

You?
    Thx for asking. Life is as good as can be hoped for.

Always good to see you and the other folks back, even for just a drop in. It was so cool joining up here, feeling welcomed, and having a good time with the group. I still wonder if my first ever thread had been ripped apart, would I have stayed. It was surprisingly easy for me, and I soon realized that those in charge, and the fanbase here, were A ok! Thanks for all you did!!

You're welcome! Wish I was better about coming around more... and when I do, I wish I was better about remembering to check back and reply more than 1 or 2 times.

It all feels so long ago.

Probably because it was.

This place was such a large part of my life for so long. Makes me sad when I think about my connection to this place fading. Love you guys always. Wish I had a better memory for all the good times and whatnot... I have a hard time remembering a lot of the stuff I used to know here (people, details, posting styles).

This will always be a part of me though. This thread in particular.
    Thanks, Reid!

You're welcome! Wish I was better about coming around more... and when I do, I wish I was better about remembering to check back and reply more than 1 or 2 times.

It all feels so long ago.

Probably because it was.

This place was such a large part of my life for so long. Makes me sad when I think about my connection to this place fading. Love you guys always. Wish I had a better memory for all the good times and whatnot... I have a hard time remembering a lot of the stuff I used to know here (people, details, posting styles).

This will always be a part of me though. This thread in particular.
    On a personal level, if I may, you were very important to me when I began, and I will never forget when you and I actually had a phone chat. Sorry I put you up to it, but it was cool. I will stop there re; personal, because that's between you and me....though it was all good.

well holy cow!
    good to see you LT!

well holy cow!
    good to see you LT!
    I think LT wants in on our new biz!!!

Lets see....

Might have to get him into Tea, with P, given his initials and the potential mega size of our company. Lord of Tea??? Lovely Tea? Love Tea?

But we gotta also have "Nut T", because I kinda dig it.

Hmmmmm.... LTP?

Hi Armed!
    Thanks, Reid!

what about nut t be a hazelnut coffee while "lord T" can be a black T?
    wierd how i mentioned a coffee called "the force" and it being LT's high octane brew and viola LT shows up....good timing!

On a personal level, if I may, you were very important to me when I began, and I will never forget when you and I actually had a phone chat. Sorry I put you up to it, but it was cool. I will stop there re; personal, because that's between you and me....though it was all good.

If I can be candid (and please don't take offense, because it's really nothing to do with you)... this is exactly the sort of thing I mean. I feel bad that I would not have remembered that. I am truly touched that you did.

Heck... even in my final months as Mod/Admin here, I had a harder time being active because I already felt disconnected a bit because I hadn't been coming around a lot.

Poor memory sucks.

But you guys still mean just as much to me.
    Thanks, Reid!

If I can be candid (and please don't take offense, because it's really nothing to do with you)... this is exactly the sort of thing I mean. I feel bad that I would not have remembered that. I am truly touched that you did.

Heck... even in my final months as Mod/Admin here, I had a harder time being active because I already felt disconnected a bit because I hadn't been coming around a lot.

Poor memory sucks.

But you guys still mean just as much to me.
    No offense taken pal. We remember what we remember. It's personal. You had been here, whereas those memories I mostly refer to were when I was more starting out. The impact was bigger on me perhaps. I always tell the story of when I got up the guts to post my first thread, and after I sent it, was in a state of anxiety....awaiting what beckoned. But they took it easy on me! Even some I was worried about. "10 and 6" was the title I believe.

But many were probably wondering, what's with these lengthy threads/posts? I decided it was the style I wanted to stay with, for the most part. Not the kidding around posts of course.

But you were a good ally from the get go. I think of RYO that way too. That's why I think it important that we welcome new members and give them some room to get comfortable. Our initial feedback is important, and may turn some good ones away, who do not seek confrontation/rudeness...if you get my drift.

Anyway, be cool E-man!

No offense taken pal. We remember what we remember. It's personal. You had been here, whereas those memories I mostly refer to were when I was more starting out. The impact was bigger on me perhaps. I always tell the story of when I got up the guts to post my first thread, and after I sent it, was in a state of anxiety....awaiting what beckoned. But they took it easy on me! Even some I was worried about. "10 and 6" was the title I believe.

But many were probably wondering, what's with these lengthy threads/posts? I decided it was the style I wanted to stay with, for the most part. Not the kidding around posts of course.

But you were a good ally from the get go. I think of RYO that way too. That's why I think it important that we welcome new members and give them some room to get comfortable. Our initial feedback is important, and may turn some good ones away, who do not seek confrontation/rudeness...if you get my drift.

Anyway, be cool E-man!

Great post, as always CanDB!

Your comment about the importance of properly welcoming new members... that's exactly how I felt then, how I feel now, and how I remember feeling when I first started posting.

Your story reminds me of my early days as well. Javalon, TheDarkKnight, Reidman, Emancipator... those were some of (but not all) my early influences. I was and am very proud to call them my friends, as well as all the friends I made along the way.

Thank you for not taking offense. It helps to assuage the guilt a bit.

As for your thread style... you be you. Don't change due to real or perceived outside pressure. (If *you* feel like changing, then do that!)

Ah... I've missed you guys.
    Thanks, Reid!

what about nut t be a hazelnut coffee while "lord T" can be a black T?
    wierd how i mentioned a coffee called "the force" and it being LT's high octane brew and viola LT shows up....good timing!
    I have the weirdest Force powers....
    Thanks, Reid!