Page 9521 of 9522 FirstFirst ... 8521 9021 9421 9471 9511 9519 9520 9521 9522 LastLast
Results 142,801 to 142,815 of 142820
    sometimes when im working on stuff with the better half around i will mess with her and say stuff like "oops"

finally got my car titled that i bought in december. annnnd i have to fix something that rattling. not sure what it is but will get underneath today amd have a look see.

got tired of long hair so both my boy and i shaved our heads...i havent sported the shave cut since boot camp and no one recognizes me

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    sometimes when im working on stuff with the better half around i will mess with her and say stuff like "oops"

finally got my car titled that i bought in december. annnnd i have to fix something that rattling. not sure what it is but will get underneath today amd have a look see.

got tired of long hair so both my boy and i shaved our heads...i havent sported the shave cut since boot camp and no one recognizes me
    Methinks my ears are too big for a shave! When we were young, if a guy was losing his hair, it was quite traumatic, given the shaved head trend was not cool. But once it became so, it really has made a nice difference. So many young dudes sporting the cool look! Sure would have helped those guys back then. PROGRESS!!

I think there was one guy who made a go of it...

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Must be bad P....coffee!!! Might have to get you into the Coffee/Tea part of our enterprise.

Not nearly as scary, but I heard something bounce to and from this morning. My wife knocked over an olive oil container and we had a smooth skating surface on the wood floor. Nearly got the hockey stick out.

You drink coffee? Right on!!

You like-a?

Anyway....I do not trust myself with plumbing. Hope your guy shut the water off!!
    I've mentioned in this thread (and other coffee threads) numerous times that I like coffee. Coffee during the day, tea in the evening. No, I do not expect you to know that.

Hubby would do that. Yesterday, there was a distinct "PING!", though.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    I've mentioned in this thread (and other coffee threads) numerous times that I like coffee. Coffee during the day, tea in the evening. No, I do not expect you to know that.

Hubby would do that. Yesterday, there was a distinct "PING!", though.
    I'm a sometimes poor reader. But noted. Now I have to take a chance on my memory.

Got to go back to the other coffee maker. This small version, with the specific paper filters, has an occasional "flopping" tendency. The paper folks a little, and you end up with weak coffee that got strained as the paper folded in the way of the water. Weak coffee!!!!

you can get mesh inserts for those coffee makers.

had a little treat last night of hot fudge sundaes with carmel sauce and cherries on top. the 4 year old requested ice cream and i felt the need to exceed expectations. tonight its smores...

yeah usually a ping with an oops before or after isnt a good sign lol

on another note i found out about a band called porcupine tree. its like a combo of pink floyd, rush and 90s grunge. me likey! floyd is my favorite of all time so

you can get mesh inserts for those coffee makers.

had a little treat last night of hot fudge sundaes with carmel sauce and cherries on top. the 4 year old requested ice cream and i felt the need to exceed expectations. tonight its smores...

yeah usually a ping with an oops before or after isnt a good sign lol

on another note i found out about a band called porcupine tree. its like a combo of pink floyd, rush and 90s grunge. me likey! floyd is my favorite of all time so
    Yes, get a mesh!! Then again, that coffee maker is basically done. Ha ha.....the filters cost about $1 per zillion! BUT, to your point, coffee is not so cheap.

You are making me salivate with the goody talk! Sundaes, smores, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Interesting musical combo. Music is so very important, no matter one's taste.

Happy Sunday.
    Happy to be logged in!
    I couldn't log in for days on my other tablet and it would seem that i've forgotten my password.
    I tried to recover it via the link but that was no use seeing as I registered with a different email back in 2004, an email account to which I no longer have access.
    Anyway I'm still logged in on my newer tablet and hope it stays that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    Happy Sunday.
    Happy to be logged in!
    I couldn't log in for days on my other tablet and it would seem that i've forgotten my password.
    I tried to recover it via the link but that was no use seeing as I registered with a different email back in 2004, an email account to which I no longer have access.
    Anyway I'm still logged in on my newer tablet and hope it stays that way.
    Geez pal, we were looking for you in The Azores!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Geez pal, we were looking for you in The Azores!!!

Did you not see me? I was swimming in the coffee lagoon

I was worrying that you might feel like a fish out of water, at the coffee shop.

Coffee is good for you.
    Martin Geddes @martingeddes

https://twitter.com/martingeddes/sta...713858/photo/1

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present.
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

Coffee is good for you.
    Martin Geddes @martingeddes

https://twitter.com/martingeddes/sta...713858/photo/1

Hey AZ. Will you have a coffee with us?

Hi all.... just swinging through....
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon View Post
    Hi all.... just swinging through....
    Hey pal!

Next time you pass through....maybe stop for a little longer!