Page 9225 of 9491 FirstFirst ... 8225 8725 9125 9175 9215 9223 9224 9225 9226 9227 9235 9275 9325 ... LastLast
Results 138,361 to 138,375 of 142363
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryDean View Post

I put a roofing nail right through my finger today ..... Not joking ....

it went through my index and hit my knuckle so hard I think it broke my middle finger ..... ..

Quote Originally Posted by LarryDean View Post
    i got really lucky today in a weird way if the nail would have hit the knuckle of my index finger it would have shattered
    Really the pics dont show how drastic the accident was and just how very lucky I am from not permantely injury my finger ....

Enter Point

Exit point

The tip of the nail hit bone of my middle finger

It seems to be healing up pretty well ... Im typing with both hands no pain just cant make a fist because of swolleness ...

On a side note ... It mite not seem like much and in truth it isnt ....Though that was very horrific .. Thanks gang !

No Kidding While l like to joke about retiring on the Affleck program! work injuries suck!! Hope you get well my friend! On the bright side the all important middle fingure Looks just fine!! lol

Holy crap!

When did the Cafe get unstickied?

This is terrible!
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Pretty much ALL of the stickies were gotten unstucked.

Meant to discuss a few privileged threads and stick them (one or two per forum tops) and put them back up (read: Cafe and Daily fun facts) and put them back up a week or two later... but honestly, it's so easy to get tied up in the other behind the scenes drama we're discussing....
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

This place is so dead, isn't the sticky more for nostalgia than anything else?
    Sick avy by Blondie79

Quote Originally Posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    This place is so dead, isn't the sticky more for nostalgia than anything else?
    Well if you mopped the floors and cleaned the tables every once in while, the place wouldnt be so sticky, now would it?

I adopt andrewmlb.

I can only do so much ya jerks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by biglenny View Post
    I can only do so much ya jerks!!!
    Well, if ya spent a little less time with the fam, and more time here, maybe you'd get more done!
    Sick avy by Blondie79

Well, if ya spent a little less time with the fam, and more time here, maybe you'd get more done!
    True that brother!! lol I dont like them that much anyway!! lol

True that brother!! lol I dont like them that much anyway!! lol
    I suppose you've been busy playing CoD as well as everyone else around here, hunh?
    Sick avy by Blondie79

I suppose you've been busy playing CoD as well as everyone else around here, hunh?
    CoD?

Ok its Open mike night @ the cafe!! I shall begin!!

Love in the Kitchen

A man's wife was standing in the kitchen, preparing their usual soft-boiled eggs and toast for breakfast, wearing only the 'T' shirt that she normally slept in. When her husband walked into the kitchen, barely awake, she turned to him and said softly, "You've got to make love to me this very moment!"
    His eyes lit up as he thought, "I am either still dreaming or this is going to be my lucky day!"
    Not wanting to lose the moment, the husband embraced his wife and then gave it his all, right there on the kitchen table. When it was all over she said, "Thanks," and returned to the stove, her T-shirt still around her neck.
    Happy, but a little puzzled, the man asked, "What was that all about?"
    She explained, "The egg timer's broken."

CoD?
    Caressing Odorous Dingos.

Those kids and their weird games nowadays....

I adopt andrewmlb.

A Neat Bar Trick

A man walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "If I show you a really good trick, will you give me a free drink?" The bartender considers it, then agrees. The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a tiny rat. He reaches into his other pocket and pulls out a tiny piano. The rat stretches, cracks his knuckles, and proceeds to play the blues.
    After the man finished his drink, he asked the bartender, "If I show you an even better trick, will you give me free drinks for the rest of the evening?" The bartender agrees, thinking that no trick could possibly be better than the first. The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small bullfrog, who begins to sing along with the rat's music.
    While the man is enjoying his beverages, a stranger confronts him says "That's amazing. That frog sings so beautifully. I'll give you $100,000.00 for him.
    "Sorry," the man replies, "the frog's not for sale." The stranger increases the offer to $250,000 cash up front. "No," he insists, "he's not for sale." The stranger again increases the offer, this time to $500,000.00 cash. The man finally agrees, and turns the frog over to the stranger in exchange for the money.
    "Are you insane?" the bartender demanded. "That frog could have been worth millions to you, and you let him go for a mere $500,000!"
    "Don't worry about it," the man answered. "The frog was really nothing special. You see, the rat's a ventriloquist."

Quote Originally Posted by McSmashie View Post
    Caressing Odorous Dingos.

Those kids and their weird games nowadays....
    sup Smashie?? nice to see ya brother!!