Page 9481 of 9497 FirstFirst ... 8481 8981 9381 9431 9471 9479 9480 9481 9482 9483 9491 ... LastLast
Results 142,201 to 142,215 of 142451
  1. #142201
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,465
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Today is National Drink A Beer Day .....

    Is this Cafe' licenced?
    Licenced??? We don't care bout no stinkin license......
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  2. #142202
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,465
    Think I am gonna hide in the corner and cry in my beer.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  3. #142203
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    8,070
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Think I am gonna hide in the corner and cry in my beer.
    I got plenty to do so im just gonna take it out on my work. Got a big test tuesday for my class d certification and about 5+ cords to split by the weekend

    On a plus note i got a bill that was half what i expected it to be....suppose to be around $1400 and its was 647.
    Last edited by armedequation; 09-30-2019 at 05:56 PM.

  4. #142204
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,465
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    I got plenty to do so im just gonna take it out on my work. Got a big test tuesday for my class d certification and about 5+ cords to split by the weekend

    On a plus note i got a bill that wad half what i expected it to be....
    My work is living breathing mammals...I can't take it out on them.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  5. #142205
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    8,070
    Wouldn't take it out on them either. Didn't get to the wood but the halved bill put me in a better mood

  6. #142206
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,465
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Wouldn't take it out on them either. Didn't get to the wood but the halved bill put me in a better mood
    That's put me in a better mood also.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  7. #142207
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,756
    Can I help it if I love bars...…






  8. #142208
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    8,070
    Fantastic! I passed my d level certification today so im gonna celebrate with a quad espresso and then take a nap!
    Glen Haven Fire

  9. #142209
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,756
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Fantastic! I passed my d level certification today so im gonna celebrate with a quad espresso and then take a nap!
    Congrats pal!!!

    Must feel good.


  10. #142210
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    15,848
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Fantastic! I passed my d level certification today so im gonna celebrate with a quad espresso and then take a nap!
    Congrats!

    You can have a quad espresso and fall asleep? No bouncing off the walls?
    Administrator


    #LupusAwareness

    Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

  11. #142211
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,465
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Fantastic! I passed my d level certification today so im gonna celebrate with a quad espresso and then take a nap!
    Congrats !
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  12. #142212
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    8,070
    Thanks guys! Unfortunately i cant give any of you cp's like i wanted to...appearantly you guys/gals are the only ones i cp...

    I didnt go get coffee to celebrate, i ended up putting that money in my car jar and made a pot at home.
    I also didnt get to my nap as i got caught up watching mission impossible fallout (dont get to watch many movies anymore) although i should have slept...
    Glen Haven Fire

  13. #142213
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,465
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Thanks guys! Unfortunately i cant give any of you cp's like i wanted to...appearantly you guys/gals are the only ones i cp...

    I didnt go get coffee to celebrate, i ended up putting that money in my car jar and made a pot at home.
    I also didnt get to my nap as i got caught up watching mission impossible fallout (dont get to watch many movies anymore) although i should have slept...
    I dang sure could use a nap but I wouldn't sleep tonight.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  14. #142214
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    13,336
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Fantastic! I passed my d level certification today so im gonna celebrate with a quad espresso and then take a nap!
    ... Congrats....
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

  15. #142215
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia,Wales
    Posts
    15,045
    Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Fantastic! I passed my d level certification today so im gonna celebrate with a quad espresso and then take a nap!
    Well done!

    Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •