Page 8928 of 9432 FirstFirst ... 7928 8428 8828 8878 8918 8926 8927 8928 8929 8930 8938 8978 9028 9428 ... LastLast
Results 133,906 to 133,920 of 141467
  1. #133906
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    15,224
    Quote Originally Posted by redbirdy80 View Post
    So excited...

    The game is actually televised here...

    I have my man on the computer screen, and the game on TV...

    It was really cute, a few minutes ago, as they were showing Eddie Royal getting ready to receive the kick, my little boy and my man both said at almost exactly the same time "Come on, Eddie, let's go" or something to that effect.

    Made me all warm and fuzzy
    Cute.

    Hubby's in the other room, yelling at the TV (Redskins) and I'm here, yelling at the TV. "Come on, tackle him!"

    Togetherness.
    Administrator


    #LupusAwareness

    Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

  2. #133907
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    11,942
    Quote Originally Posted by redbirdy80 View Post
    So excited...

    The game is actually televised here...
    Well, so much for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
    Cute.

    Hubby's in the other room, yelling at the TV (Redskins) and I'm here, yelling at the TV. "Come on, tackle him!"

    Togetherness.
    At least the Skins won for your hubby.

  3. #133908
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia,Wales
    Posts
    14,859
    Quote Originally Posted by redbirdy80 View Post
    Well, so much for that.



    At least the Skins won for your hubby.
    *pours us all a whisky for cheering up purposes*

    Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

  4. #133909
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hue Jack City
    Posts
    523
    Ayyy how's it going.

  5. #133910
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vermont, native of Colorado
    Posts
    9,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raider View Post
    Ayyy how's it going.
    Trying to find the darts board.

  6. #133911
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    18,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raider View Post
    Ayyy how's it going.
    Well well well..... who would have guessed that Raiturd fans that haven't had the guts to show their faces since September decided to show up today??!?!?!

    Sick avy by Blondie79

  7. #133912
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    18,826
    Quote Originally Posted by redbirdy80 View Post
    So excited...

    The game is actually televised here...

    I have my man on the computer screen, and the game on TV...

    It was really cute, a few minutes ago, as they were showing Eddie Royal getting ready to receive the kick, my little boy and my man both said at almost exactly the same time "Come on, Eddie, let's go" or something to that effect.

    Made me all warm and fuzzy
    so red shows up for the 1st time in 15 years and I missed it!!!
    Sick avy by Blondie79

  8. #133913
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Louisville, Kentucky, United States
    Posts
    27,210
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    so red shows up for the 1st time in 15 years and I missed it!!!
    Yeah... good game to get to watch, too...

    Granted this is the first game I've caught realtime in 3 weeks... so I could be the problem...
    Thanks, Reid!

    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

  9. #133914
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    18,826
    Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon View Post
    Yeah... good game to get to watch, too...

    Granted this is the first game I've caught realtime in 3 weeks... so I could be the problem...
    Well, I've got a mental list going, about what the problem was. It would be several pages, but I don't think you're on it!! :salute!:
    Sick avy by Blondie79

  10. #133915
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Louisville, Kentucky, United States
    Posts
    27,210
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    Well, I've got a mental list going, about what the problem was. It would be several pages, but I don't think you're on it!! :salute!:
    I make mental lists... but the page isn't very long... so the eraser gets a lot of work...
    Thanks, Reid!

    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

  11. #133916
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    18,826
    Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon View Post
    I make mental lists... but the page isn't very long... so the eraser gets a lot of work...
    *turns on micro cassette recorder*

    note to self: buy LT a new imaginary eraser for Christmas.
    Sick avy by Blondie79

  12. #133917
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Louisville, Kentucky, United States
    Posts
    27,210
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    Christmas.
    YAY! Did someone say Birthday?!
    Thanks, Reid!

    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

  13. #133918
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Louisville, Kentucky, United States
    Posts
    27,210
    *sets out a for Reid*

    Come vent with the semi-sane, Reid!
    Thanks, Reid!

    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

  14. #133919
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    18,826
    Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon View Post
    YAY! Did someone say Birthday?!
    Yup. I got you this. I hope you don't already have one.

    Sick avy by Blondie79

  15. #133920
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    18,826
    Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon View Post
    *sets out a for Reid*

    Come vent with the semi-sane, Reid!
    HOLY S! The Legendary Reidman's here??
    Sick avy by Blondie79

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •