Page 9014 of 9521 FirstFirst ... 8014 8514 8914 8964 9004 9012 9013 9014 9015 9016 9024 9064 9114 9514 ... LastLast
Results 135,196 to 135,210 of 142813
  1. #135196
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    9,264
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I hear ya.

    I still wear my Al Wilson jersey on game day. I am terrified to buy another jersey because every time I do something bad happens.

    I bought an Eric Brown jersey(some people might not even remember him, he looked like the next great Bronco safety for a while) probably the day before he left.

    I bought my wife a Lynch jersey last year, and boom, retirement.

    My wife bought me my Al Wilson jersey for X-Mas the same year that he got hurt which happened to be the last year he played for us.

    I think my next jersey will be a throw back, hopeful the poor old bas***d whose jersey I buy doesn't croak the next day.
    hahahaha. that does suck

    the only jerseys i have are:

    Elway. McCaffrey. Davis. Bailey. and Griese, but he's going to Goodwill.


    DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

  2. #135197
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rifle, Colorado
    Posts
    9,647
    Quote Originally Posted by RealBronco View Post
    hahahaha. that does suck

    the only jerseys i have are:

    Elway. McCaffrey. Davis. Bailey. and Griese, but he's going to Goodwill.
    I have been strongly considering buying a Nalen jersey, he is one of my all time favorite Broncos. I am going to wait until he officially announces his retirement though, I do not want to be the final nail in the coffin, you know what I mean.

  3. #135198
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    18,834
    Quote Originally Posted by RealBronco View Post
    hahahaha. that does suck

    the only jerseys i have are:

    Elway. McCaffrey. Davis. Bailey. and Griese, but he's going to Goodwill.
    hey, I've got an Ian Gold jersey! I had to stop that year he was in Tampa, but then we got him back and he got his old number again, so all was good.... of course now it just sits in the back of my closet!

  4. #135199
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    9,264
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I have been strongly considering buying a Nalen jersey, he is one of my all time favorite Broncos. I am going to wait until he officially announces his retirement though, I do not want to be the final nail in the coffin, you know what I mean.
    oh i know... that's why i hesitate to get a Cutler, Marshall or Clady jersey around here....


    DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

  5. #135200
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rifle, Colorado
    Posts
    9,647
    Quote Originally Posted by RealBronco View Post
    oh i know... that's why i hesitate to get a Cutler, Marshall or Clady jersey around here....
    You should get a Boise State Clady jersey. I don't think the curse could work that way, or could it.

  6. #135201
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    18,834
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I have been strongly considering buying a Nalen jersey, he is one of my all time favorite Broncos. I am going to wait until he officially announces his retirement though, I do not want to be the final nail in the coffin, you know what I mean.
    A Nalen or a Zim jersey would be pretty cool. Someday, when I have the money, I'm going to order a custom throwback.

    #75

    Rulon Jones


  7. #135202
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    18,834
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    You should get a Boise State Clady jersey. I don't think the curse could work that way, or could it.
    I think Clady might be a safe bet for current guys. He'll probably be around for a long time, I think!

  8. #135203
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rifle, Colorado
    Posts
    9,647
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    A Nalen or a Zim jersey would be pretty cool. Someday, when I have the money, I'm going to order a custom throwback.

    #75

    Rulon Jones

    Rulon Jones...............that would be the bees knees

  9. #135204
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    18,834
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Rulon Jones...............that would be the bees knees
    hellz yes!!! He and Elway were my favorite players when I first started rooting for the Broncos!

  10. #135205
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rifle, Colorado
    Posts
    9,647
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    hellz yes!!! He and Elway were my favorite players when I first started rooting for the Broncos!
    I would love a Sammy Winder throw back. I would do a Mississippi Mud Dance of my own if I had one of those.

  11. #135206
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    18,834
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I would love a Sammy Winder throw back. I would do a Mississippi Mud Dance of my own if I had one of those.
    Good ol' Sammy baby!!

    He wasn't the best, but he got the job done when it was needed!

  12. #135207
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,248
    morning all....

    hope yall had a great christmas...


    sig by B4B6..

  13. #135208
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    18,834
    Quote Originally Posted by saltybuggah View Post
    morning all....

    hope yall had a great christmas...
    effin eh!

  14. #135209
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,248
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    effin eh!
    this early morning crap is for the birds...

    cant wait till 2...

    i had the lil un on christmas eve and when all the other kids were ripping thru their gifts... kaitlyn quietly walked over to her gifts and just sat on em..


    sig by B4B6..

  15. #135210
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rifle, Colorado
    Posts
    9,647
    Quote Originally Posted by saltybuggah View Post
    this early morning crap is for the birds...

    cant wait till 2...

    i had the lil un on christmas eve and when all the other kids were ripping thru their gifts... kaitlyn quietly walked over to her gifts and just sat on em..
    That's awesome Salty.

    You at work again? I just called in sick hahaha.......Have to use up some sick time before the end of the year. But now I am up and can't fall back to sleep.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •